What the fuck, Veeky Forums. Why did nobody tell me that gaining muscle means you need pigger clothes...

What the fuck, Veeky Forums. Why did nobody tell me that gaining muscle means you need pigger clothes. I can't afford to change my wardrobe all the time. six months ago I noticed my shorts were getting small, so I got new ones. now those ones I got are almost too small. I barely have any pants at all. Is there a secret to what you should own in terms of clothes if your body keeps changing? Is it just stretchy shit?

How do you know if you need to wear xxl clothes? I tghought those were only for fat people yet now my arms barely fit in xl things. xl long sleeved shirts seem overtly too small for me in most brands. Short sleeved ones are a little better though.

You may need a tailor, op.

How long did you lift before you had this problem?

I forget exactly when I started, but a little over a year. I was doing it poorly when I first started though. The problem first came up like six months ago. I'm 6'3" so shirts that are xl aren't exactly descending down my torso to begin with.

Another issue I find is that on some xl shirts the neck hole simply doesn't seem big enough anymore. It seems like its subtly too small. Sleeves and neck feel like the biggest issue.

This is a common occurrence op, you get the choice of quads or jeans. Girlfriend said something about there being men's stretchy jeans somewhere. Another thing that sucks about getting big? When you get a larger chest and go off reading. Having your specs bounce is not an enjoyable feel bruh...

Off roading.

The confusing thing is that for some reason pants and shorts that seem to fit now somehow feel tight for unexplained reasons. Like there'll be some give then somehow there's magically not when sitting.

Buy boot cut jeans. I have big quads and glutes but they fit fine.

So at what point did you realize that building a bigger body would require you to buy bigger clothes?

When my shorts were too small six months ago. I got new shorts, but now I'm at a point where literally everything is getting too small I used to have over 10 shorts, pants, etc, and now I'm down to two pants that weren't even my favorite, one emergency pants that doesn't really fit, and a few shorts. I don't even know what size to get since not sure if I'll change agian.

I now have a mental image of a gym bro wearing shorts that could pass as daisy dukes and a shredded shirt.

This is disturbing...

this happened to me, pic related

Lawlz

>Photo taken at a Jewel Osco

What up Midwest brah

nm. Thinking about buying new clothes, and working a shitty job. At jewel osco. I have more time to get my work done than work to do, so I have to entertain myself doing random shit on phone. I'm out of college already though, and hoping for a better job.

You know this place is shit because even though I don't talk to anyone I'm literally known as the smart one in the store. They apparently judged this just from my degrees on the application. I don't even want to know how few degrees most people there have that this seems impressive to them.

I've worked At the Jewel at Gurnee for a few years before. Ranged from awful to good.

I had people call me the smart one because I was getting a degree in Biology. I dunno, it's a bit silly, but I genuinely liked my coworkers regardless.

I've been lifting for 2 years and i'm still a size medium. But then again, i'm 6'2 and didn't fall for the bulking meme

Its weird. Almost everyone I know my own age has a degree. Some more than I do. Some going for masters. Yet you walk into certain circles not even far from your house and suddenly being college educated make you seem like the intellectual elite to them. I'm here annoyed that my school fucked me over leaving me with extra minors in place of time to get a masters, and they're thinking that my education is already some huge amount.

The wierd thing is that nobody but the manager who interviewed me knows about my degrees, since I didn't tell anyone else. So this apparently 55 year old guy is going around telling people how smart I am based on that alone.

The other workers aren't bad, but I don't really interact with them. I don't even need to talk to them since my job is pretty self explanatory and doesn't need input. So I barely even consider them coworkers.

You sound like a self conceited asshole m8.
>I don't even consider them coworkers
Holy fuck, you must be autistic or self deluded to not talk to anyone.

I'm an overnight worker. There's maybe six other people in the building when I do my job if that. One cleaner who is a decade older than me, doesn't speak english and doesn't talk to anyone either. One person getting the bakery ready for the next day in a part of the store I don't go to. And three stockers who will always be several aisles form where I am to do what they are doing. I can come, clock in, have no reason to talk to anyone the entire time, and clock out without there ever having been a reason. To talk to them would be to deliberately stop what I'm doing to go hang out where they are, letting them know I'm slacking.

For real though, Newman's pasta sauce is the fucking shit, my nigga.

I heard levi makes ana athletic fit.

Since I only workout legs once a week, I get to wear nice tapered jeans and pants :)

Fit >Quads

Was going to buy a new jacket

>try medium
>sleeves fit
>waist fits
>motherfucking back/chest stretches the fuck out

>try Large
>sleeves too long