Finally Quitting Veeky Forums

I'm leaving Veeky Forums.
I've realised that over my 4 and a half year journey here that it must come to an end.
I have followed the sticky, followed SS and followed the routines that come after that. I have also benefitted from all the other advice available on this board.
The end result is, I look like I lift, and I do lift significant numbers.
I do look much better from when I started, but I sincerely regret every moment I spent addicted to this board and the other few boards I couldn't pull myself away from during this endeavour.
I just want to give you this advice.
Time spent here is time spent wasted. Please do not allow the alluringly simple cynicism to swallow you up and change you. This is directed towards those Veeky Forumsizens those feel as if their tyres are spinning in the mud. This is directed to those who have allowed overwhelming apathy to mould their way of life. This is for those silent many, who feel trapped within their own mental decay.
The reason this board has control over your entire mindset regarding fitness; is the fact that the overruling "sticky", truly does seem like the absolute foremost piece of important fitness related information that you will ever receive. It is scarily similar to how the Bible felt like irrefutable gospel to our ancestors.
At the end of the day, if you do not reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
Goodbye Veeky Forums, it has been a long and unforgettable ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2klc8h/5_year_transformation_m2362_145_193/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you

Goodbye, user. Good luck with your physique goals in 2016.

Cya

Fuck off ya dog cunt

post body before you leave?

you weren't worth our time

see ya tomorrow

>I'm leaving this forum guise

This is still a thing. Even on an anonymous imageboard.

Just stopped by to save me mum

literally fuck off mayne

No matter what picture I post, Veeky Forums will tear it apart or accept it, based entirely off the general consensus of the first two or three replies. The beliefs and attitudes of Veeky Forums generally can convince everyone, that any user's physique is either terrible or acceptable based on their opinions of that person.
This was me two years ago, I look more or less worse now.

how old are you?

my mum

how do you deal with the manboobs?

i have a similar build and when i grab my breasts they just feel way to big.

That's interesting. You sound mature beyond your years. I am a female lurker and I usually never post because I often get told that I am not real or baiting or something along those lines. Your body in the picture is amazing and I think that as long as you are happy with your body that is good. This board is basically full of people obsessed with their bodies, which is something I suffer from. Props to you for leaving.

replying for mom

If this is all I can expect after 4 1/2 year I'll just quit now

>that
>4 years
Good God man, how much time did you waste with a poor diet, ineffective training, spinning your wheels with stupid bulk and cut cycles...

Yee man

You looking amazig

You look good breh. Keep it up and farewell

time spent anywhere is time wasted bruh

Fuck off whore

I think you are supporting my point.
If I had said something positive that does not differ from the norms of this board I do truly believe that you would not only comment on my body in a much more supportive way, but you would truly convince yourself that it was much better than you consider it now.
I understand that my body is nothing amazing, whether it is or not is irrelevant.
I am trying to send a message to user's who could benefit from hearing it.
Question whether or not you are too dedicated to this cult of personality that is Veeky Forums itself, please.

Or you know you could just not take a Scandinavian scrimshaw discussing forum so seriously

Pic related is me after 1 year senpai

aah

cya faggot

uups meant to quote and

Where can I buy one of those roiding pads

kek at your life senpai if you think you need roids for that

you got me fuck you

Woo

>You sound mature beyond your years

Only to a woman

You'll be back

He looks like ducking garbage you dumb bitch

LONDON
O
N

Ah FUCK it

Why the fuck do we need to know ur gender anywys

Sorry. Who were you??

Godspeed user

fuck off pussy

Are you leading the beta uprising? IS IT HAPPENING?

this

See ya next year bro.

you leave mum out of this you twat!

For me mum

>h-heh look how alpha I am insulting the other males!
kys cuck

Go out and make it brah. Just remember that Veeky Forums will always be inside of you.

I have never read the sticky and ive been browsing here for years.

Went to Veeky Forums for advice
Stayed for memes

Sad to see you leave breh

Pshh

fuck off

Wew

Didn't see that coming

No that's not you. I found that picture on reddit in this thread reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2klc8h/5_year_transformation_m2362_145_193/. And the picture was taken in 2013. He looked like related two years ago.

You need to work on your lats

Sage

fucker

Kek. OP probably never lifted a weight in his life. It was pretty obvious when he referred to the sticky as "The Bible"

See you tomorrow cuck

Damn look at all those medals

>You sound mature beyond your years

You're an idiot.

Good OP, I guess. I think you take this place way too seriously if you feel like you need to say an official goodbye.

I recognized it as well. OP is a faget

Same I love my mommy

This pic is from reddit you fag

>lifting for looks
>ever though

shiggy

Fuq

hit your core harder bruh, otherwise you're doing okay

Sorry user.
No one ever leaves.

Mods pls

See you soon

>>Quits lifting because of an internet addiction

I will tell the methheads to stop using their phones so much so te can recover from their drug abuse.

sheeit

hey man good on ya now get the fuck out of her

>"I will be judged."
>You sound mature beyond your years.
>I am a female

lmao obvious samefag/troll

this

>At the end of the day, if you do not reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
Better words have never been spoken.

OP here. I'm back

K

>but I sincerely regret every moment I spent addicted to this board and the other few boards I couldn't pull myself away from during this endeavour.
Yea, we all need to waste time and day-dream a little. Go forth and prosper.

Fuk u

The sticky only seems important to naive babby lifters, everyone else knows it's an incomplete ill thought out pile of garbage to be disregarded

>learned how to be and stay fit on Veeky Forums
>time wasted
chose one

Damnit not again

u been ridin bikes brah

Fuck off

noooooooo

See ya tomorrow

Can we stop this shit already, okay?

nigger

you piece of shit

Sticky isn't The Bible, Scooby is.

>Please do not allow the alluringly simple cynicism to swallow you up and change you
this also should be kept in mind for any other boards that people on here use

Get fucked

got me good tbqh

I had problems before I visited Veeky Forums on a regular basis....
tfw spent to much time on /pol/, Veeky Forums and /vp/ and now I even have a bigger problem to form any relationship

>all these leftist nonsense
>why is everyone bragging about how much shit they´eat?
>not even knowing the differnce between a FUCKING Poliwag and a FUCKING Poliwhirl
>why am I such an autist?
>someone pls kill me