Tfw i wasted half a year focusing on macros when eating below TTDE is the real secret

Macros are for people who are already fit or are light trying to lose more weight. If you're a fatass you shouldn't focus on marcos, aside from getting enough of the big 3 so it isn't completely unbalanced.

>tfw literally lost 4kgs last month eating 20 mini snickers a day

1. It's filling
2. It's fun and doesn't feel like torture
You should've listened

Not quite.

You probably lost more weight than you otherwise would have and if you took in enough protein lost less muscle in the process, possible even put on some.

You could have still lost weight focusing solely on calories, of course, but not as good and the lesson you learn in the process is very valuable.

That's.... fucking retarded. That's not healthy.

Whatever fatty

>20 mini snickers a day
>filling
Pick 1 faggot

What can be or not be mellitus?

> Shit teeth.
> No vitamins.
> Not learning valuable cooking skills.

Yeah, it's fucking retarded.

Serious question here. If I'm fat and I want to lose weight, how much protein is necessary?

t. skinny fag who cant eat 200 g protein

if you are not very dyel, losing weight in an uncontrolled fashion and not having good macros will fuck you up.

you will end losing a LOT of muscle and you will look like shit. you will also feel like shit since much of the muscle you spent so much time and effort on is now gone.

I'm writing from experience.

>tfw literally lost 2kg last week eating soup, vegetables and fruit whenever hungry.

you're a meme. your liver and kidneys are meme. your brain functions are a meme as well.

If you want to lose weight

>Eat less calories than your TTDE
When you lose weight you lose
>Fat and muscle
You take more protein in order to keep the muscle or add some. People cutting do this to not lose their gains.

If you are ok with muscle loss and don't give a shit and plan to stack yourself after you're done losing weight then fuck counting your macros, focus 100% on your calories.

If you can be bothered to count macros, which I strongly encourage as it's extremely good for you and might give you a good couple of years to your life, then take as much grams of protein as the number of your ideal weight in pounds.

So let's say 175 lbs is your ideal weight, take 175g of protein.

I might try this for ten days

This doesn't mean if you want to be 250 lbs take 250 grams of protein, don't do that.

It's normally your weight number in grams of proteins but you might be 300 lbs trying to lose weight so it's not proper to say that. Be reasonable and patient.

>the real secret
it's not a secret dummy it's in the fucking sticky

You mean you don't know the lose 50 pounds in 10 days dietary SECRET that you should BUY NOW written by IMPORTANT FAMOUS PERSON?

I went from 84.3 to 82.1 in a week, also doing about 20 min exercise per day with an app called 30 day fitness challenge.

Fat loss, weight loss in general is Honestly
Really
Truly
Completely
A matter of kcal in v. kcal out

Thermodynamics doesn't lie and the amount of people who don't understand it's purely a calorie game triggers me

I'm 120 lbs and can't eat more than 1800 Kcals a day and I don't even think thats filling.

Eat a bowl of salad and a small piece of protein rich meat. You'll feel full.

I feel pain whenever I swallow salad

Weight loss yes, fat loss, not quite so simple.

please at least take a multivitamin before you die from this

can we stop this bullshit meme?
>b-b-but it's basic thermodynamics!
I'm a physics major. Spare me.
>2300 calorie cut on twinkies
>10 pounds of muscle loss, 5 pounds of fat gained
You lost weight so successful cut right? Good thing our entire diet can be simplified to one number!!!

Still lost weight. What was wrong about what he said?
No one said anything about the quality of weight loss.

You eat less, you lose more. If you want to keep muscle to eat less but have high protein. What you stated doesn't invalidate his claim.

>Fat loss, weight loss in general is Honestly
>fat loss
>loss
>gained 5 pounds of fat
?

What type of soup?

Enjoy you diabeetus.

Weight loss in general, minus fat.
And no one is stupid enough to eat just twinkies. Obviously you'd have a normal diet.

It's still calories in, calories out.

>And no one is stupid enough to eat just twinkies.
How about mini snickers?

Except he said fat loss

Which is what people care about, no one wants to lose weight if you're losing muscle not fat.

>Obviously you'd have a normal diet.
Ah, so calories in calories out is true, except when it isnt!

>And no one is stupid enough to eat just twinkies.
Ever been to America? Obviously it's hyperbole but the effect is the same.

>p-p-praise calories in, calories out. amen

>except when it isnt!
Except it still is you fucking retard.

You could live off fast food and lose weight still. Calories in and calories out is all that matters to lose weight.
This implies you're eating food, not candy and sweets.

Nobody is going to find a protein free diet mate. I mean it would actually involve watching your macros which if you're gonna do might as well do positively. I get what you're saying but surely nobody is that purposely stupid.

except we already established were talking about fat loss you autistic faggot

Keep bringing up overall weight loss even though no one gives a flying fuck, either in this thread or in real life

>were talking about fat loss you autistic faggot
Calories in calories out has always been about losing weight.
Not everyone specifics specifically fatloss.

And you could live off mcdoubles and multivitamins while losing fat.
>Keep bringing up overall weight loss even though no one gives a flying fuck

>Fat loss, weight loss in general
>weight loss in general
>weight
>loss
>in
>general

>weight loss in general
do I have to refute every single point a post makes when I reply to it?

>Calories in calories out has always been about losing weight.
To people who know what they're talking about, but 95% of people apply it to fat loss as well. Which is why it's even talked about, considering overall weight loss or gain is a completely useless concept.

>le ebin diet for this year's meme recount

>literally no protein

Enjoy skinnyfat mode

>eating 20 mini snickers a day

Wow brushing my teeth and getting a mult ivitamin is so difficult. Shutup jelly faggot

>imagining your thin, flabby, malnourished body after losing 4kgs of muscle mass

Aren't macros literally just the big 3? Wouldn't the rest be micros