/plg/ Powerlifting General

Powerlifting General

Sheiko Beginner's Program (For the first time on the internet)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

Meme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFhLagGPDCw
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=y_2_LlqT6DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ruining the alignment chart by adding into it

why

it was perfect, now its shit

Delete your thread please. I was planning on making a really funny OP

Keep in mind that it was Pootine who ruined it in the first place.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFhLagGPDCw

6:55

B T F O

how will powerniggers ever recover?

God
Among
Men

What's a good late - intermediate Bench program ?
I've been Stalking around 135kg for a year now doing TM/c6w/5-3-1

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

or

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

Too late now ): sry senpai

I figured might as well finish the last column kek

Daily maxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trappt chan ge tout of my thewa dbefore i make you get out of my planet.

im going to rape you. im going ti rape your closest family members while you watch thenckill them slowly one by one. then im going to kill you.... slowly. over the course of yesrs. stsrving and rapingnyou. you dontnthink id endbyour suffering so quick would you?

I literally cannot do w3d5 of ph3...

>ph3

Literally a program for weak autists and alcoholics

youtube.com/watch?v=y_2_LlqT6DY

Take notes from this guy everyone. This is an example of perfect strict rows IMO. And yes, there is nothing wrong with machines...

But that's not a real deadlift

#teamblueshoes

Wow blueshoes your bedroom is pretty nice!

>that text
>that pic
>>those plushies
holy shiet bladdershoes, your posts are better than chocolate, :100: :ok:
>im dying over here

blueshoed here im taking questions for the first episdoe of my vlog filming RIGHT NOW please email is in the name field thank you please email any questions.... thanks.

Any thoughts on nuckols 3x int/adv Bench program instead of sheiko int/adv?

How did you become such a god?

pic related

what put you over the edge?

Being real tho, the Nuckols intermediate is alright but you're probably too advanced to take advantage of it.

Nuckols advanced is almost a copy pasta of Sheiko, in a way. Just organised differently and with more closegrip work.

Yes powerlifters are pussies. They should remove the meeting character and introduce powerlifting leagues and everyone has to compete at least every other week in this sport. NBA ha over 60 games per season, powerlifters compete two or three times per year LOL

I'm thinking about doing the int. for 1 cycle and then transition over to advanced.
The reason why I would prefer doing 28memes is the higher closegrip work since I feel like responding to it and generally I feel like I can relate to the nuckols program more. Idk How to phrase it properly.
Thanks for your opinion tho.

powerliftering is too exhausting to compete 60 game per season.///
you will et overtrained...

or does overtraining not exist?

Do you have a cottage?

I tried the beginner routine he has and died srs

Is he canadian?

I can't get tite for squats like I can get tite for bench or deads. When I'm doing deads or bench, I feel stable as fuck, there's tension through me and the barbell, everything is great. When I squat, I don't feel anything like it, despite being able to brace properly ("inflate my sides", spread the floor, everything braced before I lift the bar off, bar path straight).

in for /cuties/

>mfw scrolling through catalog
Why do people even post on this board?

Veeky Forums really is the dumbest board, isn't it?

what do you expect? it's meatheads meet the inactive

The worst part is that most of it is literally just virgins posting pictures of girls they're salivating after or facebook tier bullshit.

I bet this board has the most newfags and underageb& as well.

Hey is anyone familiar with the juggernaut method? I'm trying to figure out what pic related means with a,b,c. Does it mean superset?
Also, does the inverted Jugg method use amraps like the regular one does?

i'm a retard

who's eldritch evil, id like to check him out

he doesn't exist

That looks like a superset to me, yeah.

Also looks retarded.

Training went pretty puh desu. Under ate and under slept.

>50kg bench
>107.5 kg conventional diddly
>95kg squat (tidy)

The bar path was straight down for 100kg but just kept on going kek. Ended up lying on the floor. Had safeties.

the program is p well designed to my eyes.
it's more a strength program than a PL program though.

You squat 100? Holy.

Reminder that Super Squats recommend by Alan Thrall is piss 4 post SS lifters.

Youre weak and ugly.

tBh, it used to be much worse throughout this year, but most robots adhered to the fit discord and made that their special cesspool (yfw grils do most of the shitposting in there)
these threads that you see now are probably leftover "regulars" doing them "for fun"
i still lust for the day when r9k goes down fot good, but its an utopia at this poinr
>thx for reading my blog, pls subscribe

post the squat
suspicious that you squat high Tbh

that's some real pot-calling-the-kettle shit right there

You talking smack blueshoes. You wanna fucking go?

Alan is retarded.

That's what I'm currently working on. Figuring out driving my knees out to sink the weight. I nailed it today but I dropped to the ground coz I wasn't used to it.

itd be no worse if isley said the same lol

And weak af

oh come on, you could totally do it, why the sabotage?
tren your mind, ifi believe in you, so should you
>requesting that islet spanks the shit out of you for bad behavior

> Juggernaut method
> retarded

SS low volume amiright? Wouldn't wanna be like those jocks in high school who did high volume

The threads made by women on the board as well are some of the worst Tbh

Even though a lot of the time they actually are fitness related, it's still almost always low quality and extremely stupid threads.

>That's what I'm currently working on
by maxing out with the form you are currently trying to fix?

P-please don't do that.

>what routine do i do so i look like this unhealthy girl with good bone structure and fat genetics?

>thinks that we think volume is a problem
Did you notice that you clicked on /plg/ and not Veeky Forums?

Are you replying to me? I wrote that Alan is retarded, not that high volume is bad.

Trappy-chan, why have you stopped making /routine general/s? I know it was a while back but I always thought they were really useful because routine rate threads are all routines no advice. Really appreciated your attention in those.

That's stupid.

Just do SS, then TM or something and then Sheiko.

WAWTT?
WAWET?
WAWLT?
WAWFT?

pic related, a better album than in rainbows

>literally not understanding how Veeky Forums works
wew

Wut

Oh right.
I'm just tired as fuck, gonna go to bed soon.

These idiots should not be encouraged to make their own shitty routines. I would estimate that the average IQ of Veeky Forums is somewhere around 90, possibly even less.

A "routine general" is redundant because the only valid reply is: "That's retarded: Do a real program."

there is only so much one can handle, would be my guess.
besides, ""kinda"" has a point

this is very true

the autism in those threads is actually agonising to read and trying to give advice is like talking to a brick wall

whats this I hear about IPF top prize being 40 thousand dollars????

will you fuck my wife

>WAWTT?
exams
>WAWET?
exams
>WAWLT?
exams
>WAWFT?
exams

True but I used to discuss with others about the TM and different ways of programming rep ranges, accessories etc.

Of course SS is different because it's much more set in stone.

Pharmacology?

Sorry D:

I delete?

Yup, love-hate relation - thankfully this year course material overlaps so it's not that bad (except for this one, muh 40000 drugs).

Yes. And it's working. I just felt wrecked

....will you'll share your roid withme....

If you want to ask questions about that kind of stuff, do it here. You'll likely get a better answer and you'll largely escape the plebes.

>.ca
Knew it had to be a mapleposter.

Lots of memorization or what? I've been thinking about maybe doing a few courses related to it at some point.

Nono, no need, I just can't stomach my own posts, so I wouldn't want them to be reposted, but you can just let that one be.

OK, I'll ask now:

When I inevitability stall from using 5s on ID for too long, what rep range shall I move to next, what weight should I use (my 5rm and progress it till it sticks?) and how should I alter the volume when I do this?

Read justins books but he only glosses over this

Takes too many hours of my day, and too much effort.

Also I'd have to deal with 5x as much bullying as I currently do.

Jokes aside, it really was a lot of the same dumb questions and the same old answers.
It got to a point where I was mostly answering with screencaps or linking to the website (and people wouldn't even look at the image or click on the link, believe it or not).

Still, I knew what I was signing into, and I still had a lot of fun despite the immense list of negatives.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Ssb R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

where did you hear that?

can we endeavor to have a /comfy/ thread today in honor of the anons working on projects and studying for finals?

Tons in the pharmacology part of it (drug names, classes, interactions, mechanisms, etc). Physiology side is easier as you just need to understand the concepts about the body rather than blindly memorize - pic related.

>aaah i posted another meme somoen made of me to feed myh ego aaaah

2x3
then
3x2
then
5x1

using the same weight and the same weekly increments.

Overtraining is a meme senpai

>Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Ssb R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
tfw haven't read the mythos

What comfiness are you looking for, fAm?

Okey thanks face guy :)

Eh, the thread's doing p well now as it is.
Maybe comfy music or pics if people feel like it.

is esme a lesbian

You want me to make one of you, contribute something of value occasionally.

Or at least be funny.

Bisexual.

even if you are a bisexual, what do you do with a butt? slap it around?

Bisexual ayy...