Fuck, just revealed my crypto power level to my gf who I don't even like that much

Fuck, just revealed my crypto power level to my gf who I don't even like that much

Wat do

Do you find her coarse and irritating?

Should probably mentioned that I'm hammered

Its over Anakin

Yes but she also makes me cum

Give her half and split. Its now or later. Best do it on your own behalf

her hamster is running at full speed, max RPMs, trying to come up with a way to jew you out of your crypto gainz. it's over. press f for user.

You fucking idiot. When anyone asks how you have money you just say "I've made a couple good investments". The less normies in this shit the better

f

the same can be said of my right hand, but you don't see me making it my priority. in fact, i hurt my right hand this evening punching a dinning table. got scared i broke half my fingers. such anger. too passion. wow.

this guy gets it.
when people find out you have money, they will expect more from you, and expect either gifts or gibsmedats. this is also true of your own parents and siblings, in many such cases. it's true when i just started doing well in my "career".

wtf, but we want normies to lose their money to us

the incessant march of capitalism requires fresh blood to expand the Free Market(tm)

delete facebook, hit the gym. Also dump her, it's only a matter of time before she tries to lock you down or trick you into impregnating her.

They also badger you for tips every five minutes and then after you've thrown them a few bones, the first one that doesn't rocket they call you bitching. Pretend you are broke.

>not finding a loyal skank who gives you her money and brings you beer even if she (thinks she) makes more
retard

if you've been living together it's already over.

i need one that will clean my apartment and cook really well or at least pickup my food for me. fuck.

Shes does all of these thing already, including thinking she makes more

Should I keep her regardless? I must admit she broke up with me, but due to to being redpilled I pretended I didn't care and she now begs for me cock every day because I treat her like dirt

God damn it Veeky Forums,

clearly you arent red pilled if you are this cucked over her.

Roll with it. What's the big deal dude? Just keep your private keys away from her and explain that it's an investment not free money.

just say you lost it all. and then spend it on cocaine for when shes not around

>crypto power level
stop being an underage faggot

Just break up with her now.

most dbz fans aren't underage

pretend like you made a bad trade (or a bad series of trades trying to make up for it, to make it more believable), then show her a phony blockfolio. she won't know any better.