Have you ever had sex with a fat chick before?

It was awful, Veeky Forums.

Yea i have actually, smelled horrible and i smelled like her the next day at work, scary stuff. Great head though

Yeah it was right after basic training. She was literally 300+lbs easy. Got fucked up and she told me she couldn't get pregnant so I fucked and busted my load deep in her. Denied it for years.

It's because they're hungry

The fattie I slept with was good with the suckkn as well.. But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't jizz.

Only up to 160 pounds. Thick bbws turn me on so much. It's that high test

This for me too.

>Have you ever had sex

Let me stop you right there

>high test=low standards

Ya I have for 10 seconds or less. I remember not just her pussy was wet but her whole legs it was rather repulsive. The smell. Was. Fuck. Just too much.

If you have a big ass dick and are strong enough to handle a big woman the difference is marginal. Though, as with all conversations on this topic, "fat" is relative. One dude is calling 160 a "bbw"; some other guy has in mind 340; yet another high school faggot thinks 140 is fat as shit.

Since I was about 22 or so (39 now) I've always said a prime-ass female body is "as-fat-as-possible-without-being-fat." Basically every dude draws that line somewhere different, but when you find yours, holy shit.

Yeh. I felt cheated of my nut, it was bad for my psyche.

I did, my dick couldn't get erect because of her body. She gave me a solid blowjob though

I dated one that was 150lbs 5'3". Good sex, was pretty much willing to do anything.

did it a couple weeks ago, felt like shit.. was too drunk couldn't look her in her eyes the next morning.. bitch wanted to hang and I just wanted to get the fuck outta there ended up spending all day at her house before my boy collected me.

Ended up seeing her the next night in a club. Tried ignoring her but it didn't work, fml.

Contrary to popular belief, fat women do not have "higher test", if anything, they should have lower test than people with normal body-fat percentages.
>Source?
Former detective.

Heaviest I've fugged was ~170, but she was 6'3" and bretty fit. Fattest was probably this muslim/russian chick at ~140 5'4" since I had to check off "enemies of capitalism" from my list.

Once while I was treeplanting I got fucked up on a night off and boned this chubby girl and then spent the rest of the season avoiding her which is a hard thing to do in a camp of 60 people. She'd find me and try to flirt with me every party night even after I told her to leave me alone.

I used to kinda be a chubby chaser. My record was 370. Ask me anything.

I have never had sex with a fat girl, but I've let them suck penis.

Sometimes I just want to nut on something that isn't my belly or my figures.

You mah nigga.

My ex is fat, her cunt smelled and tasted very bad, she couldn't suck dick for shit and couldn't ride me worth a damn. I don't know why I still miss her, she is a horrible human bean.

It may be hard to believe, but I have never had sex in my entire life!

You're not a chubby chaser user, you're Captain Ahab

>since I had to check off "enemies of capitalism" from my list.

>bill clinton

370 is very, very fat my dude. Like waddling around, might literally not be able to get up off the couch without assistance fat. You must have a big ass dick to even reach the puss. I mean good for you but damn.

I was fucking her fupa for a solid 2 minutes before she told me.

>actually felt kinda gud

People are not beans unless they are mexican. Have some respect.
>Source?
Former detective.

I have not, my body is a temple for my future Aryan wife

Is this the birth of a new epic meme?

>Here lies user, he died cold and alone, his feet hurt, didn't have a gf.

>bean

>not being a real human bean and a real hero

Yes. The sex was awful. She sucked dick like it was her only source of oxygen - and by that I mean she dug in with her teeth, squeezed with both hands, and literally just sucked like she was trying to swallow water from a fountain.

Don't fuck fat chicks.

I've only ever fucked fat girls. One was 5'6" and 185, the other was 5'7" and would only tell me she was 200+. I'm not even a thiccfag, I'm just a loser who takes what he can get, ask me anything.

I know you're prolly trolling, but the idea is that the guys who lust after those "thicc" grils are the one that have high test
>their test is SO high they'll fuck anything that moves...or doesn't

>his feet hurt
Thank you for reminding me, do you have the original?

you a wise man breh

>Tumblr

Jesus Christ user,did you end up married to her?

fuck me dude, I did not need this image this morning. I'm jumping today (army). If I burn in it's your fuckin' fault.

Anyway... Fat chick sex is terrible. They have no stamina and it feels like you're banging a couch cushion, so large and unwieldy, you can't maneuver as easily at all, even if they're short. Fat chicks also generally have disgusting genitals, in smell and taste. Never again. Had to try though, once, to be sure.

>if I burn in

what,you mean like,die?

They say fat chick give good head, that's a fucking lie.

I like how the similar pants make it look like she stretched them so hard the stripes got narrower.

I heard this from a friend and i told him outright that id no sooner enjoy a blowjob from him than i would a fat girl

bjs are all about the looks, seeing the girl playing with your dick and watching how good looking she is
Fat girls lack the visual aesthetics so it doesnt make sense

I know what you mean.

The head is still fucking fat after supposedly shrinking it.

At least it didn't explode like the last one.

My tribe is pissed, this is the last time we go after a fat chick.

>since I had to check off "enemies of capitalism" from my list

my sides have been sentenced to siberia

Only time I've had sex with a large girl as probs the best I've ever had:

>big belly, but super massive beautiful tits
>pretty face to look at, well kept hair and beautiful skin
>gave head like a motherfucker
>keen for multiple rounds
>stroke your dick while on dates

She was really, really fucking good. She had weight but in the right places.

Solid bulk.

U right i had a chick who wasbborderline fat but not really. Quality post

Exactly. High test is a codeword for "desperate". Some are disgusting fetishists, like feeders or the ones that chase big bitches because they want their fat, cellulite ridden and sweaty asses on their faces.

Heavy chicks are no good. I want them skinny

I like them large. So yes, and I enjoy it. I'm not talking about obese, but curvy women

i see flaws in thin 20 year olds bodys, so i dont think i could even get hard with a fat chick

Yeah, I have
10/10 head, but never could finish.

>Heaviest I've fugged was ~170, but she was 6'3" and bretty fit.

Where do people keep finding women like this? I mean, I wouldn't talk to her but I could at least watch from afar and imagine myself talking to her.

lol I used to be like you then I did loads of cardio now its so easy for me to get I hard id have no problem fucking a cantilope

6'1 122lb man here. I just started lifting and my experience of 'sex' is what caused me to start researching it.
I've had sex once with a superobese girl. She was 22 I don't know her weight but she had the following characteristics

>Fat starting to accumulate on her forehead
>Her ankles could be heard releasing air as she stepped
>Her fingers were so fat that when she wanked me my penis reached a high enough humidity to support a rainforest
>She couldn't keep her hands open without holding something, otherwise they'd just close themselves like clams
>Her fingernails were being pushed away by fingertip fat

It was fucking disgusting. I don't even know if we actually had sex because she sat on my crotch (which hurt) and my penis vanished. I DIDN'T feel it entering a vagina. All I felt was warmth and something fuzzy scratching it from all sides.And my penis was red for days after. After sex she pulled a chocolate bar (a 200g one) from her bedside drawer and wiped her forehead with it then ate it. She offered me a single square which I accepted, the sweat made it hard to avoid gagging. Also her floor was filthy, I snuck out in the middle of the night and when I got to my car my shoes were covered in chip crumbs.

You just made me feel better about myself, copy pasta or no.

fat head is besr

Yes and she was kinky. Even made me tacos after. Would do it again.

did he ever cum

>taste
christ it's even worse that she looks like my mother

>Veeky Forums
>having sex

would you guys fuck her if you knew you would never get caught?

Wasn't that bad, couldn't do a lot of positions but she has been losing weight.

I'd tell everyone

please go back to eddit faggot

who gives a shit if everyone knew, I'd fuck her anyway. Fertile sex goddess

high five bruther!

Yeah. She was a freak and let me blow my load in her twice. She wasn't fat enough to smell bad or anything so it wasn't too bad.

They do give good head. Probably cause they are trying to inhale the little sausage.

Oh man, that filename.

I want to fuck that ass so hard. I'm considering going out and raping some random woman at this point

parachute doesnt open.

t. Airborne ranger in the sky

Yes. Are you implying shes fat? Because she's not bad

never again i felt awful after and showered for 2 hours after haven't slept with anyone since because i still feel too dirty this was last may :(

how often does this happen?

i want to jump but i want to have more info first

MUH DICK
MUH FUKKIN DICK

Not nearly as often as some may claim. Generally accidents are a result of a bad exit or poor weather conditions (excess wind).

Considering how many privates the 507th pushes out of planes a year, the death rate is extremely minuscule.

Happened to sister of my friend. She apparently lived as she landed on trees. Hurt really badly though. Her COs said she didnt have to go back and do it again but she decided to anyway to get over the fear.

If you think that woman is fat you're the ultimate king of virgins. She's got a very femenine body, just thicc if anything

thats fuckin metal

No

I know this feel all too well. I couldn't cum and for months I couldn't get 'that' smell out of my nose, it was horrible.

Smash or pass?

That's fat, not phat.

smash

bury her face in pillow, keep ass up, smash breh

i couldn't finish...those tattoos are so fucking trashy.

Fucking pass. Disgusting.

>Modern America

Show us her front

yup I had only one girl about this size and her face was a 9/10. She was getting boyfriends the next day. She used to be a qt 130lb but turned into 170lb. I still went for her a year later in college and smashed. Her face never looked fat. She was one of those fatties with the same face if she were to lose weight

smash smash smash