Trying to get fit

>trying to get fit
>can't cure my addiction for mint chocolate chip ice cream

HELP

Don't be out of shape in the first place.

Let alone ever becomming fat, lol. How do people even do that to themselves?

reduce your exposure to mint chocolate chip ice cream
stop buying mint chocolate chip ice cream, and avoid going places where you'd be tempted to grab some mint chocolate chip ice cream, like an ice cream shop that sells mint chocolate chip ice cream.
From there just don't buy any mint chocolate chip ice cream at the store and you won't be tempted to enjoy some mint chocolate chip ice cream.

> mint chocolate chip ice cream
Ugh, why you americans have to have such weird ice cream flavors ?
Can't you just get regular vanilla or chocolate ice cream?

Probably the same reason why we live in massive houses. Because we don't settle for lame shit.

>shitting on based mint chocolate chip ice cream
we'll bomb you fuckers, don't think we won't, we're crazy as shit

cut back on all sweets for two weeks
Proceed to buy thrifty mint chocolate chip icecream
Feel the effects of speed because it will taste fucking amazing with a clean palate
repeat?

Made with sugar alcohols. Lots of protein though, low amounts of calories. Enjoy yourself, they're about 6 bucks for a pint.

Eat it until you throw up.

this shit. I actually got the mint to try it out and it's fucking sublime. I wish they carried more flavors around me, I wanna try smores and cookies and cream.

if you get that cacao powder from amazon and mint leaves i'm pretty sure you could make a shake or some mixture of the 2

1-2 teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar with about half a litre of water when you get a craving.

Stop eating it. If you realize it's hurting you and you are too mentally weak to stop, then that's natural selection.

>sugar alcohols

*FRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt*

KEK

>mint anything

>calling mint chocolate chip weird
you're lucky you're foreign or else I'd gladly do life for killing your ignorant ass

MCT oil is pretty nifty to help with cravings

The fuck you just say euroshit? Mint chocolate chip is the best goddamned ice cream on the planet

Fuck you faggot, mint chocolate chip ice cream is awesome.

Tooth paste ruined mint for me

Substitute your addiction for mint chocolate chip ice cream flavoured protein powder. I tried it in-store and it tastes pretty good and has mini chocolate chips mixed in. The brand that sells it is PVL Elite ISOGOLD.

reduce your exposure to wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men
stop buying wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men, and avoid going places where you'd be tempted to grab some wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men, like an wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men shop that sells wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men.
From there just don't buy any wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men at the store and you won't be tempted to enjoy some wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men.

>fatty
>recently decide to cut down eating to solely breakfast lunch dinner
>still snacks leftover in pantry

it kills to not go and eat them, literally counting the seconds until i can have my next meal.

Why dont you eat an apple?

Try these. Still very calorie dense but it's definitely got good taste.

Are you fucking retarded? Mint ice cream is the best. Europeans have fucking pistachio ice cream

This.
The only time I jeopardize my cut is when my roommate buys a bunch of junk food. I'm too cheap to buy that stuff, so I'm never tempted unless somebody else exposes me to it.

Blend up a frozen banana, add a drop of mint extract, and sprinkle on some mini dark chocolate chips.

I know right? Mint and chocolate is a horrible combination anyway. Fuck After Eights

sounds good as fuck user

>trying to get Veeky Forums
>"whoops, I underate again today and cannot sleep"
>better have a "Cheat day" so I can sleep again
>oh shit, is that a blood vessel from my arm that I see slightly less now?
>yep, its time to undereat again

I dont even get it why people like you op have problems with food these days. I have been clean for such a long time that I dont even remember what it is like to have these food cravings.

Baileyfag

>Pseudo Aggressive answer
Pathetic

jocko pls go

Well bomb you back lmao

Damn, seriously what don't eurofags bitch about?

>all these people defending mint chocolate chip ice cream
I'm truly among friends.

You can eat it, OP, just don't be a fatty about it. I bet you're a binge and purge fat. Just moderate yourself faggot.

Do you live with someone you trust? If so, give them half your paycheck, if they see you eat mint chocolate ice cream they get to keep it. If they don't they give it back at the end of the month.

Rasperry is better desu.

>mint + chocolate chip is weird
fuck right off, After Eight ice cream is the best ice cream.

You faggots have terrible taste in ice cream. Shit is not even worth fucking up your diet unless it's cookies n cream.

>Not liking chocolate mint

DATED POP CULTURE REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bait. You clearly have never been to a sushi restaurant or out of your home country if you think mint chocolate chip is strange.

Mint chocolate chip has contributed more to the common happiness than you ever will, you absolute piece of fucking trash. I bet your favorite flavor of ice cream is migrant semen you absolute fucking euro-faggot. Just die. Just keel over and rid the rest of us of yourself. End it.

FUCK NOW I NEED ICE CREAM
FUCK YOU OP YOU'RE RUINING MY CUT
AHHHHHHHH

eat dis bich

>pseudo
what makes you think I'm just palling around you fucking faggot

tfw canada never gets the good stuff

Peppermint Bon Bon > Mint Chocolate Chip