Tfw going bald finally after anticipating it for years due to both sides of my family having this issue

>tfw going bald finally after anticipating it for years due to both sides of my family having this issue
>shave it because its the route that continuously gets brought up by other fitizens
>still have an overwhelming sense of depression

how do you guys deal with this feeling? not even a bait thread, genuinely curious how to deal with this awful feeling i have had for the past month since realizing it was happening

also favorite chest workout

No clue man, I've yet to shave my head but I will be soon due to balding
I've started wearing hats because I'm frightened of a bald spot forming, will probably continue to wear hats when I get my hair buzzed.

Even with my hair buzzed now I don't feel comfortable going out in public without some sort of hat or luckily a beanie because of the temp being so low where I live.

Idk man, I have beautiful long hair and people love it. Absolutely no capacity for impressive facial hair, though, so I take the good with the bad.

Bench was going to be my answer but the pushup has an awesome humility to it.

It's my biggest insecurity these days. Even more so than my weight. Started balding less than a year ago, and this is where it's progressed.

The hairline on the side of my head has always been kind of high, but I never expected this.

As soon as I even suspected I was balding I hopped on Minoxidil. It's pretty cheap to buy the costco one. Now my hairline is back, it's pretty dope.

Oh and I should mention you need to have started using it pretty early on. It's not a miracle drug, but in my case it saved what I had and regrew the little I had already lost.

I'll have to check it out, although the balding is happening kinda on the rear/top of my head.

It's just one of those things you just have to deal with. It should get easier by time. Worrying and being depressed over it doesn't change anything, it's just waste of energy.

Fake it till you make it, I'd say. Don't just lay in the fire and feel pity about yourself. Find things you are good at and develop your skills within that field, was it a sport or something else. Your self-esteem will get a boost as you notice gains, mental or physical. Trust me.

And if it helps, you aren't the first and not the last man with that problem. As a femanon I've dated a fair share of men, and the fact is that quite many adult men are losing their hair. It never stopped me from developing feelings for them anyway.

You aren't your hairline, and in the end we'll all lose our looks anyway. There's really things more important than that in life. You just have to take a more mature view on the topic.

That's actually the official purpose of minoxidil. It was clinically approved to treat that balding pattern so that's on the label. Although it in general will promote hair growth so you could use it for your hairline or even to kickstart your beard growth. My hands got a little hairier but I'm cool with that.

Also you'll shed a fair bit at first and it's fucking terrifying but after the first month I already started to see little sprouts come back.

Thanks user, I appreciate your kind words.

As much as I'd like to ignore this feeling and keep myself occupied, it's only just started this past month so it's a difficult thing to drop. I don't really know if I care that I'm going bald honestly, I just wish this awful emptiness feeling that's slowly taking over would go away.

You should be more insecure about your obesity

Started balding at 22.
My only regret is I didn't immediately started Fin.
I'm on it now at 24, no side effects so far for 2 months of use.
Crossing my fingers.
Started Min 2 years ago and I think it helped I don't know.

It's something I'm fixing. I'm not going to be able to fix my bald head.

RIP hair

That's fixable.
Get in Fin+Min.
Use Nizoral 2 times a week and Nioxin shampoo type 2 any other day.

how much shedding? Will it cause noticeable bald spots?

how bad does hair loss drugs hit your liver?

I'm scared that Fin with destroy my junk/sex drive

Losing your hair got you down?

I can sympathize-- my myelin sheath is slowly degrading and in a few years I will lose control of my body's movement and probably die severely disabled , adddicted to moephine, and unable to get out of bed on my own before im 50.

Losing parts of yourself sucks, hey. How will you ever cope without your hair?

>it's another "you're not the unluckiest person on earth so you aren't allowed to be upset about anything ever" episode

you should be happy that you have high test.

Lorenzos oil. Wouldn't that help?

Don't be.
It's a very small chance.

Eh so just kill yourself then you whiny fuck

OP here

Doubt anybody is still in this thread but just got done with legs and feel a lot better. Focused on progression over loss of fucking hair.

Godspeed to all my fit bros who are dealing with the same issue.

have you tried growing a beard or a mustache to counterbalance the bald head?

Just make sure that if you do get sides, you stop using the stuff.

People make up horror stories about permanent sides because they are retards and continued using it even with the side effects.

4 months in here user, shedding has completely stopped and I've noticed no regression whatsoever. My hairline could be better, but it's not obvious that I'm balding. My libido is on and off, but it's not a deal breaker in the slightest compared to the depression I would otherwise have as a baldlet.

Hope our bodies hold out until an actual cure comes along.

Haha you will look like shit

Think of it this way op, just be a skinhead

Just don't give a shit. Buzz it short.

Is it possible to lose hair because of weight loss? I started shedding hair about 2-3 months after losing like 50 lbs so I'm curious if that could do it. I read somewhere that it's possible to shed hair months after severe stress to your body like dieting.

Good, just die already faggot before you become a burden on healthy people

As a man you shouldn't be defined by your looks, but by your actions.

Lived with full JUST hair for 1,5 years because I just didnt want to let go of my hair, even tho I had to wear some type of hat or hoodie to dare go outside.
Balding legit fucking sucks, especially when you're in your early 20's, but after shaving head for the last 9 months I can finally say im starting to think i look quite good without hair as well

How old are you ?