When was the last time you saw her, Veeky Forums?

When was the last time you saw her, Veeky Forums?

Never saw her again. Thank fuck for that

Saw your mom last night, bro.

For your sake or hers?

About 5 weeks. Pretty shitty cause she was saying all this stuff about getting together to drink and stuff but basically just stopped saying that a month ago and when I followed up it seemed like she was making bad excuses so never talked to her again. My life's pretty fucked up right now overall but I've had time to focus on eating and training!

for our sake. I think what 'we' created was very destructive and not good for our mental health at all

>her
>implying

3 hours ago.

Iktf bro, her borderline was making her angry and I didn't respond to that well.

When we cried in each other's arms before leaving for separate colleges. Think about her everyday

about 2 years
still think about her almost daily
her new bf is some trashy goon who got her into heroin

Was she at least getting treatment? I've been diagnosed borderline and before I started treatment every relationship I've had ended because of the spontaneous, nearly psychotic rage.

She moved to Alaska from Florida a year ago, I became addicted to heroin and lost 30 pounds of gains, she came back to see me and heard what i was up to, we were together for 4 years. Just kicked the shit and started working out again. She actually loved the shit out of me at one point, and now I can't fathom how someone could.

Just a couple hours ago. I hate it, I have to see her everyday.

6 years ago.
When I make it, I'm going to look for her and I'm going to strangle her evangelion style.

You're gonna be ok bro.

Thanks man, I just need to remember that the gym is there for me. Some people are hard to forget, but I've forgotten myself.

>Even if Wojak was hammering that galaxy at lightspeed, it would still take millions of years for his hammer to reach the galaxy with each strike

Really makes you think.

almost 4 years. saw a picture of her for the first time since then last night, it felt weird.

For the time being she exists only in the imagination.
Fuck I'm lonely.

>gf says she is unhappy
>states a bunch of bullshit things that I apparently could do but don't (buy me roses here, etc)
>I know where this will go, literally simply her being bored of the relationship and now trying to find reasons why

Also, do you know these kind of people that accuse you of doing thing xy, but never realize they do thing xy literally all day themselves?

It's like "you are on your phone all day omg" - when she literally, objectively, spends at least 10 times more time on her phone than I do.
But she could be on her phone for 1 hour, then put it away, and I could pull out my phone for 30 seconds and she would be like "oh my god you are on your phone again".

I don't even know why I grief over people like that. I fucking hate this kind of behavior.
But emotional bonds are a thing.

This morning. I'll be seeing her again after work as well.

YUP.

About 4 weeks ago.
Stunning as always and as always totally ignored me.
One day she will say hello

This thread is bullshit. Literally all I do now is lift away the feels. Except on rest days. I really have to stop doing my entire body in one session.

Also 1 hour ago. Never date anyone who believes in social justice bullshit. It will end in ruin if you ever try to question them on anything or open their mind at all. No matter how "rational" they say they are.

Naw we were dealing with it together and when we started dating rage was the only symptom she didn't have but as we progressed with the others she started to get more angry.

Saw her on walking on campus last week. Made eye contact, then pretended to check my phone.
>tfw

Yesterday, she was talking to the Chad at my gym probably going to suck his dick later.

Fuck you, nigger, I just stopped thinking about her a half hour ago and I'm going to beat her faggot weakling boyfriend. I got to her first damnit, I grew up with her.

she only see you as a brother user

Early September. It was a fun weekend before we broke up suddenly. I unfriended her on FB almost immediately after the breakup, but I still check her page almost every day even though she doesn't make her posts public. I can only see all the ones I am tagged in, including when we made it 'facebook official' (her words - we both agreed it was silly to do that sort of thing but what the hell we did anyway).

I really gotta stop doing that shit. Tried to reach out to her very casually and say hi on Thanksgiving. She read my message literally three minutes after I sent it but never replied. Her silence speaks volumes and I gave up trying to pursue something that won't happen again and someone that doesn't want anything to do with me... Still feels bad sometimes and I miss her, even though we were only together for three months.

I don't get it Veeky Forums, I used to have much longer relationships before I started lifting and now they last like, months. What the fuck?

I've already fucked her, though.

July 3rd

It was when I went to stop by where she worked because I wanted to see her again

I hadn't in about a month

>inb4 creepy

We were """""""""talking"""""""""", she was leading me on for so long. Kept reassuring me everything was already but wouldn't see me, kept making excuses. Somehow I knew when I left that little coffee shop it was the last time I'd see her

End of july. Not even a romantic obsession, but I saw her just as I started to get into fitness.

She frequently bar hops so she's a 6-7 that think she's a 9-10, typical instagram narcissist girl.

I just want to see her humbled, I want to break her heart. She embodies everything I hate about modern hook up/date culture.

Been in cocoon mode since, neet status since i graduated college in august also helped a lot to form the good habits and master my health.

>inbf spurned autist

No, my ego is just that big that I want the substance to back it up.

On a lighter note, there's another one that I've been thinking about of which I've only heard of by word of mouth. Haven't seen her in 11 years. First crush I've ever had, working shit job as a catholic school teacher assistant or something just trying to get by for her and her mother. Trying to think how I can drop in one day after so long, trying to think if I should... no real idea how she looks anymore.

idk who she is anymore. love of my life and i broke up over a year ago. ive realized now she was a raging cunt, pretty sure she was cheating on me so im glad i did. i dont know who her is anymore. ive fucked so many girls since breaking up with her. i recently started texting this one girl and i think i'll get to hang out with her over december. maybe it'll go somewhere. maybe i'll just fuck her and move on.

Yesterday, when I waited with her at the bus station. She's so damn amazing and I hope she feel the same about me as I do for her.

3 days ago in the gym. We were both doing shoulders and I caught her looking at me a couple times in the mirror. The thing is she's always working out with a PT who's the biggest guy in the gym. How do I talk to her Veeky Forums?

That was the same with my last ex, I never went from liking someone so much to utterly having so much disdain for them so quick in my life. Friends would ask me if i miss her, no just the way I felt.

all I have is this image. but she is the most perfect girl I have ever seen.

August 31st, I think
still hurts qB'^)

Last night at my house
Then she went home and we played vidya online
Felt so highschool
:/

I think she might be retarded

Yesterday. She gave me a quick handjob before she went to work. She's my gf, though.

I'll see her again in the near future and start from zero, guys i'm pretty pumped to get to know her from the ground up.

Last Sunday.

She's coming by tomorrow to cook for me in exchange for my d. Little does she know that I'd give her the d even if she didn't cook. But I'll never tell her that. Kitchen game is too strong.

Two years ago

>I'll always love her
>she'll always love me
>but 1500km separate us

What a crazy life this has been. I'd only trade it for the one where I'm with her

kys

yesterday

I was pessimistic about women and done with their shit. Kept myself busy with hobbies, work and banging sloots.

Then I met the most amazing Swedish woman there is. I just fell for her so hard that I literally shaked and felt all strange when I was around her. Couldn't get enough of her, her accent, laughter, eyes, the smell of her hair. She was also intelligent, passionate and funny. All I could ever ask for a woman. I've never felt anything like that.

Her visa expired and she left the country yesterday and went back home to the other side of the world. We were basically two sides of a same coin and just perfect for each other's. On our last night together I couldn't even get it up cause I was so devastated. I'm a big guy, but I legit just cried whilst holding her.

It was so fucking hard. Knowing that I'd never hold her again. That she'd leave and go on with her life, and eventually marry someone cause she's a great girl and have someone else's babies.

I never asked for these feels. Today on my way to gym I had to stop the car cause I couldn't stop crying. It all just hit me. She's gone.

Not my first breakup and I'm a grown ass man, but I don't know how to recover from this.