What does /fit think about Intermittent Fasting? I'm 18 and 178cm, would it help me gain any height?

What does /fit think about Intermittent Fasting? I'm 18 and 178cm, would it help me gain any height?

Once a manlet, always a manlet.

>deny your body the nutrition it needs
>will I grow taller guiz????

Hmmm gee whiz who knows man?

do some research

been doing it for just over 2 years

>easy
>the fast feels good
>weight melts off (you can see daily changes)
>food tastes better
>make gains whilst staying lean

If you know everything why do you ask?

Lifting fasted felt like a huge waste of time

If I were to do it again I would do this

> Coffee right after waking up, wait 30 mins
> 30 mins on a bike cardio
> Shower
> Eat

And that's it. No waiting until midday to have my first meal.

Fuck ever doing that bullshit again it had almost no effect and it made every single day feel like a chore

try oxygen fasting, will 100% cure your autism.

wanting to be taller - autism?

>deny nutrition

you just eat later in the day is all, you still eat the same amount

awesome for cutting, did it for a year and lost the extra 80 lbs i had on me. after 20 years of being obese that was the diet that finally worked so it obviously works, at least for me, it might not work for the majority of people.

I don't like it as much when bulking or even just to reach my TDEE, but then again my feed window is only 2 hours so i fast for 22 hours everyday. If i turn it into a 6 or even 8 feed window it might be easier.

Take the extra benefits with a grain of salt though, same with keto

if you really want to try to gain height you should only eat breakfast and dinner so you can actually use the hgh for the sleep.

meant lunch not dinner

how would not eating the dinner help hgh

because if you time it, lets say your last meal was at 12:00 and you go to sleep at 21:00/22:00 you will have "activated" your fast(it takes time obviously) and since your body grows and release hgh while sleeping(the most is the first 2 hours and at 10:00 is the time where it releases the most) you will stack it and thus increasing your hgh and your chances to grow.

>2 hours and at 10:00
at 22:00 ffs this phone

It doesn't work

Kinobody is on roids

Op is a fucking retard

You need to eat many meals everyday because your body only synthesizes protein every 3 hours and there's a cap to how much it can get per meal.

IF provides more hgh production than otherwise

I don't know about weight gain (even though a dude at my boxing gym says his friend got jacked using intermittent fasting)

I've been intermittently fasting on and off for like 6 months and I've lost 10 kg total (I lost most of them the first two months while also making gains)

I expected it to be one of those diets where you instantly gain all the weight if you stop doing it, but I took a week off, went to a festival where I ate junkfood and drunk all day and I gained 3 kgs (and I lost them all after like 4 days of intermittent fasting

production of HGH on IF is irrelevant and often misunderstood. you do not gain anything by the extra HGH production.

you sound like someone who tried it for like a week tops