Rumors of huge news brewing in Korea. Started pumping already. Don't miss out on this

Rumors of huge news brewing in Korea. Started pumping already. Don't miss out on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.cafe/archives/12987
m.bithumb.com/event/e20171019_coin_open
bithumb.com/event/e20171019_coin_open
imgur.com/a/Y0IKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow... you guys are actually going to miss out on this.

whats happening lads

Stay poor idiots. I post this with ample time and nobody bumps it. Holy shit, it's like you're not even trying.

hoyl fuck

how high are we going, i like a pussy getting in at 240k and selling at 260k

bithumb announcment finnally happening?

This shit is fucking insane. Literally 10k volume increase in what... 5 mins???

Korea is intense

THANK FUCKING GOD IVE BEEN HODLING FOR TOO LONG ITS FINALLY PAYING OFF FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I seriously can't believe /biz isn't all over this. This thing has a hell of a lot more room to grow. Korea tends to 2x coins easy.

i am so fuckin comfy rn

wow.... i put a few btc in earlier just because and just sold after this spike... gg

See you boys on the moon. Just put in 100k

For anyone considering in joining or not. Yes, do so. The announcement isn't public yet, and there will be a second pump once it is. Don't miss out.

koreans dont have bittrex?

Bithumb trades in Koreabucks. It gets huge volumes and is responsible for pumps of XRP previously

They do, but this would allow them to change their fiat into QTUM. This is basically what would happen if coinbase added NEO.

5k qtum in im aboard the rocket ship!! up $200 already!!!!!!

In case any of you brainlets need evidence:
bithumb.cafe/archives/12987

OUR TIME HAS COME!!! PRAISE KEK!!!!!

Lol everyone's dumping their zen to get on board this rocket

Confirming...

QTUM to the mooon

selling all my ZEN to jump on this rocket

all in on my maiden moon voyage

So, when do I sell? $30?

Compare hourly chart to when this was first listed...

Confirmation! Airdrop and everything. Mooning haaaard:

Its gonna hit neo levels bro. Sell at least around $50

did you see that 11btc wall disappear? here we go again boys weeeeeeeeee

yeah, buy the rumor buy the news!.. wait, something's off

This is bithumb. Coins historically moon twice. Once during the rumor, and once during the announcement. Look at XMR and ZEC.

Yaaaaaaa

holy shit this is fucking mooning

its official

Looks like mooning is over

this gonna hit 30.

bithumb always moons 2x.

once its officially annouceed

It is tanking and the news are confirmed.

This is only the beginning, probably will hit 30 today

ur retarded if u think this is going to stop anytime soon, gonna hit 40 at least in the next day

Wow i Just missed out

for real?

Koreans haven't even started buying lol. this shits going way up over the next few days.

retard doesn't realize its like 3PM in Korea.

People you know are like working?

Will be announced around 6PM here.

God I hope so. I'm gonna suicide if I get another set of bags.

LOL I've come close to owning bags twice over the past two days. Fucking hope I luck out here again

bought in at 253k did i get some new bags?

I got in and out in about 90 seconds. minimal loss. no regrets. this is looking pumped plus i was just getting bad vibes. rooting for you boys.

250k here got to believe man!

AAAAAAAAHHHHH ITS CRASHING

SELL SELL SELL

p&d group using the news i guess

HODL YOU FAGGOTS HODL!!!!!

POST PROOFS

Guess I'm retarded yes :) Go and buy then

dont need to sitting comfy after i bought in at 10

Proof and check it out HERE

buy the dip and hold. remember what happened when ZEC got added to bithumb, it shot up 70%. next target 0.0029 then MOON

congrats, you bought the news

(and not even immediately)

Great man, 1/3 of profit so far. Have a nice day, I'm not here to argue, hope It ends up well for you.

holy fuck...i entered and exited....dont want another shit bag....it wont go further...droping like hell

have 5,500 qtum bought around 9.

Have you verified your bithumb yet?

I only got issues.

IIt hasn't hit the exchange yet you weak handed cucklords, 2 and a half hours till our Korean Slumords take us from 13 to 50. BUY

zec is undervalues so shoot up...this qtum sgoot many times...overvalued....i dont risk....njoy folks...good luck

You didnt all just get caught up in this obvious P&D thread?

plz no

>P&D
>Top 20 market cap

You FUDers aren't going to fuck with me twice in a day

The thread, not the coin.
This was a pump and dump and you all got caught.

imgur.com/a/Y0IKA

LARGEST EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD YOU SHITLORDS, they only have 9 coins, this will be their 10th and they are GIVING AWAY QTUM to people which means it has to be bought first.. Got Dayum these idiots.

Too late for this moon?

Lots of 100% confident, true believer investors in all of these qtum p&d threads hehe. One guy said "guaranteed profits." Kek. What a disastrous mentality to have.

Surely they would have already bought the stuff they're giving away

Why do the faggots sell now then?

guys be careful....if u buy this shit above 15 ..u burned.....i dont want this crossfire shit retards....go and fuck ur self....rooting for u....

you guys know QTUM is already on a korean exchange, right? its called CoinOne, go look it up
this shit is dumping hard

This was Zcash 23 days ago when it was listed on bitthumb. There seems to be 2 waves.

Assuming this pattern plays out again, you missed moon #1. buy the dip inbetween if u wanna risk it.

Apparently the coin gets listed at 18:00 KST which is in 2h.

put profits into neo please

>my sides

did it ever occur to you they PAID to get it listed? no one bought any coins pajeet.

zcash in unique position dont compare with it////.....it is good buy below 10...max it can go up to 17-18.....if not hold shit bag...i prefer saty away ....reason just for 20% cant risk....

NOT EVEN 300K WHAT THE FUCK MAN BULLSHIT

lmao

it's ded

glad i exited

I'm probably the worst trader.

Hmm, fair warning. thanks.

What was unique about the Zcash situation that makes it an inaccurate comparison to the present situation?

Just put some $$ into Zen and sit back for a week.

W-whales are shaking off weak hands and accumulating for guaranteed 3x, r-right?

some of you think a shitty little exchange is going to be BUYING thousands of tokens for new users. how is that viable or realistic?

also if free tokens are being given out why wouldn't that dilute their value?

No.

>shitty little exchange
wrong on all accounts

lurk more noob

How many fucking downies are in here cheesus christ.

They are the largest exchange in KR, why would the price not go up when they are allowed to buy here/are getting 1 QTUM free for depositing on the exchange. Fuck we got some frying pan lickers in this place.

what's a good price to sell at? 30k 27k?

more like 20k

:(

>tfw fomo'd at 260
JUST

Still gonna make it I think

zencash coin scarcity retard....this qutmshit had tons of coins...also looking at zencash price....lot of ppl many not own it....during fomo they buy some....this squm already lot ppl...dozens they got it dumped....

Thanks, user.

Shoo shoo pajeet

zencash coin scarcity retard....this qutmshit had tons of coins...also looking at zencash price....lot of ppl many not own it....during fomo they buy some....this squm already lot ppl...dozens they got it.. dumped...only new pussy had fear of missing.....thus squm ppl used it..focked it..many times...so carefulllll.......but who know if u want take risk....take it.