Being a manlet

>being a manlet

LMAO

pump those weights all you want little men, you still will always be inferior to those with naturally superior genes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
youtube.com/watch?v=MqColwcRXJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What made you sad that you had the urge to post this?

Your autism is leaking

my feelings of sheer despair and desperation at being 5'10

how can being tall be genetically superior when it comes with all of those downsides? shorter life span, higher bp due to height, weaker bones, and so on.

>caring about girls
Never gonna make it.

Tell us where the manlet touched you

doesn't matter, tall men can more often than not beat up shorter men, this makes womens' "ooga booga" brain turn on and get horny for them

I've wondered this for years, it just is, sperm banks will only take guys 6'1 and over. Women would rather have their children have a 6'1 chad than a genius with a super iq, women are primitive as fuck and that's why they fuck tall chads.

I hate my height holy fuck

Quit being such a faggot, nigger. No wonder women don't like you.

incredible bait

OP you are correct but only if you are black. white guys are cucks with small dicks

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg

>Quit being such a faggot

I literally can't (bifag), but you can spout all these platitudes about JUS B URSELF BRO, it doesn't matter. All women think of is 'ooga booga tall chad'. They are the most superficial creatures I have the displeasure of interacting with. Letting some chad fuck them in 3 seconds because he's a couple inches taller than me. It's fucked up.

Find one woman you like who is not taken, have enough character to pull her in good time, enjoy her and stop worrying about other women.

You're so pathetic.

I agree that tall men have a yuuuge advantage, by the way. I just don't get why it matters unless you're trying to get every girl or win every girl's approval. Why do they all matter enough to control you? Find one you truly like and stop worrying about them.

>Find one woman you like who is not taken
Im still stuck on this stage and have been for the past year
No trouble finding women i like but they are always taken

>just find the speshul one brah :^)

god you credulous faggots are so fucking insufferable

you even admit tall men have a huge advantage, OF COURSE I AM TRYING TO GET GIRLS (like every other non gay man in the universe)

what do you think, I'm looking for the special waifu? They don't exist sorry. And even if they did they want Mr. 6'2 "you're so tall" Chad Chaddington Thundercock also.

That nigga is handicapped
>can't fit into cars
>can't fit into doors and buildings
>need special beds and clothes
>lack of agility

doesn't matter you coping manlet, tall men could probably get women to carry them on fucking palanquins if they said the word

too bad for you lanklets that this imageboard is the very definition of the best kind of equalizer.

You are still stuck here, with us manlets. And you dont know who is a manlet and who is not.

And frankly, I dont even act hateful against anyone taller here. Still give the same kind of advice here as I usually do, guess if you are a manlet with a disproportionate brain as I have, I still dont really feel inferior.

and i would rather see you dumb lankets become buff as fuck for the upcoming race war, than bother anyone even for one second about some insecurity.

I'm a self-hating manlet, you are clearly lacking in reading comprehension

why self hating? Nature always tries to find a way, if you are born short, try other venues to "grow" in.

You may never get the short term, club approaching thing that tall men have with women in a club, but perhaps there are other ways. Why not struggle long and hard? You are a white man (hopefully) after all. The struggle may prevent you from turning into a hedonistic, modern slob male.

and if you cannot get a female, perhaps you could try to leave a footprint in modern history, besides DNA, grande acts also leave an effect on humanity behind. From inventions, to war things, even economic things. A single near manlet jew economist will disrupt the lives of millions of white americans and a lot of the future potential that they have. Much more so than chad, one night in a bar will have on manlets.

>the lanklet delusion
Good one, made me laugh.

Are you 5'7 or something?
I'm 5'11 and fucked the date (5'10) of my m8 (6'3) on a party this summer, if you are not a midget (5'9 and under), don't bother Nigger.

>being a manlet cuck in 2016
JUST LMAO

No one can deny that some girls like taller guys, I've even been asked my height on Tinder a couple of times. But it's not always the case, I know plenty of couples where the girl is as tall or taller than the guy. Also my ex gf left me for a shorter guy lol and I'm 5'7".

Basically height is a nice quality to have but it's nowhere near as important as it's made out on here. girls like confidence, status and someone who can make them laugh.

here is the great song that inspired me to struggle. Not even kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqColwcRXJQ

I'm 5'9 ..I never have trouble fighting tall men. They're usually really weak. I'm a bouncer so I go through it about 3 of my 5 nights a week. Women like confidence..if you let these tall memes cuck you and lower your confidence..of course women won't gravitate towards you. Just be confident and you'll have no problems. It's really that simple.

You do realize she's only looking up at him because she's thinking "wtf"?

>99% of Olympic athletes are tall
not in track, or gymnastics the two most important events.

nice power fantasies, manlet

>be 6'5
>laugh at manlets

r8 my life

You can clearly see her thinking about sex in the picture. Nice try manlet

>t. facelet
I think you mean guys with blue eyes and nice faces.

Here's my proud Manlet story.
>5'9
>at a club with my gf
>walking through the dance floor when I feel a tug
>tall guy is tugging on my gf
>confront them (2 of them)
>that feel when these two idiots don't know what they're getting into
> this is gonna be good, ( can bench 285 22 times, can run 4 miles in 24 mins. Laid out many dudes before with my left hand.
> sure enough, drop both of them back to back. Neither knew what hit them. One of them had the expression Thompson had when Woodley dropped him.
> bitches be mirin, my gf turned on a
> tfw of pleasure when I see these threads

And then you waked up?

>manlet trying to overcompensate with violence
wow what an unprecedented phenomena

Who goes to a club with their girl friend? Why bother going unless you're picking up chicks? Even going with a girl you want to hook up with is kind of silly, since you'll have to impress her by dancing with other chicks.

Haha I was manlet height in like middle school faggot, I loved seeing the face of disappointed in guys faces when they were with their wives and a 15 year old was taller than them, dont deny it though, most male gymnast are super short and could get more pussy than you could ever facelet.

Lol wtf loads of people go with their gfs. It's called being normal.

chick is ugly as fuck i dont care

all the best fighters are under 6 feet what are you talking about

you actually think chicks dont get wet over McGregor?

world's tallest midget here (6'5)

AMA

6'5/10

>chicks don't like intelligence

you dumb as hell, son

>tfw 5'11
Wew, but why do Niglets and Chinks even have expectations when they literally have nothing to offer?

Few months later...

that sounds like this interracial cuck stuff
OP manlet confirmed

Olivier is no mere "man"

He has reached the legendary: "Annunaki mode"

Mudderfucka 8ft tall bout Fivethurdy