Why don't you have a "gymbro" yet Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a "gymbro" yet Veeky Forums?
Why do you still lift alone?

Because in life, at the end of the day, you have to carry your own weighs without anyone spotting for you.

because everyone is unreliable

I fucking hate making small talk. I'd much rather just lift alone. Even when I see an acquaintance at the gym I can only talk for max 5 mins until the conversation ends due to my lack of social skills

that filename...

Jeez justin got fat

I did, but he's injured himself and likely won't be coming back to the gym until spring. It's awful

Isn't that marco rubi?

xd

I don't have an image that could adequately describe the feels this post gave me and I have a shitload of reactionpics

The same, it tires me.

i hate when you feel you have to keep a conversation going. with some people you can be quiet for a long time without it ever becoming awkward. those people are way easier to be around too, they don't drain my social batteries as badly.

if a guy was like that and we could just help eachother lifting without keeping up any kind of appearances then i'd be open to it.

hard to find people like that though, especially if you haven't known them for a long time.

I'm in the Army guy, I've had a gym bro since I enlisted, went through basic with him and everything
Fuck yeah

Airborne is hard as fuck. I'm a reservist so we are pretty hard to you know. Thursday nights aren't easy and I know you active duty guys can use guys who work at McDonald's 5 days a week in actual combat.

But all jokes aside I never lifted prior to (part-time) military service.

Hoping to get into active duty soon waiting for my transfer.

Altho I'm Canadian and our airborne regiment was disbanded for some terrible deeds. And the CO fucked us out of a paratrooper course recently.

I see this comic all the time, what's the original even say

Cloning.

Maybe because I feel more comfortable and concentrated?

justin got THICC

idk how to find one

fuck thats deep brah

>airborne
>hard as fuck
Jesus this peacetime army is full of bitches.

>Normalising faggotry by making it "cute"

fuck mate :(

my gymbro was holding me back
he was some weak dyel and made me feel good by comparison.
that made me complacent and when i left him i realized i was fall behind.
gymbros == gains goblins

premature ejaculation is cute.

CUTE!!!

I want to get my jump course bretty bad.

I would like to do a tour personally. I don't have anything to live for. Would be bad for those who do and any innocent lives lost. So I'm pretty selfish.

If I died doing something good it'd be a well deserved death.

I'm weak as hell
I take a long time to do some sets
I don't want to be an inconvenience annoyance to whoever I'm working with
Finally it seems kinda awkward 2bh
I still wish I had a gymbro to make it tho

I already got one, but he is such a bitch going to the gym without him is on par with cheating on him. Fuck we are roommates and he can't muster the strength to go by himself unless I force him? Fuck that

because I don't want to have five minutes of conversation in between sets or looking at chicks for five minutes in between sets. Currently doing GVT so rest times are strict, not trying go lift for two hours like a lot of people who half ass it do.

Because he would postpone our workout into the evening and then just cancel it.

>Be me
>Now 24
>Drop out of college at 21 after only one year there because liberal arts is useless and I don't want to go into stem
>Move back to hometown
>Start hanging out with old school friend who used to be a top tier soccer player
>Friend gets into lifting and is way more dedicated and disciplined than I am
>After three years he is now basically Zyzz tier and phenomenally good looking
>All I've accomplished is going from fatass to slightly less of a fatass (205 down from 250 working towards 185)
>No longer want to go to the gym with him because it feels like I'm spinning my tires
>Don't get enough protein to put on mass and hate spotting his massive benches while he spots my pathetic four plate benches
>tfw after three years all I have going on in my life is a half finished indie game, a shitty physique, a string of aborted relationships and a place of residency in my parents basement working as a fucking waiter

This wasn't how things were supposed to be Veeky Forums...

>gymbro is (((straight))) but I've never seen him talking to a girl
>been trying to turn him by dropping hints and getting more physical in the sauna
>the only thing I haven't done is probably kissing or cock sucking
>mfw he's still oblivious

Why dont you have a Gym-Nemesis yet?
Its much better.

He might just be like me, which is to say super introverted. If you aren't a trap/feminine I'd say don't waste your time/destroy your friendship with him.

Well, he's Canadian, so we give him some leeway. He's sort of like a mentally retarded child, gotta give him some room.

>THIS FEEL IS TOO MUCH

>measly 4pl8

I too understand the DYEL life of a 400lb benchpress