Should every guy use OkCupid in? I've actually been on Veeky Forums since 2009...

Should every guy use OkCupid in? I've actually been on Veeky Forums since 2009, yet I'm able to talk with and go on dates with actual hot chicks because of this site

Is this the cure for MGTOW?

Pic related, some reason girls who are all totally into me. One of them I've been talking with for 75 messages

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/InspiredOregon7/?cf=profile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you to fill in a bunch of personal shit about you?

>One of them I've been talking with for 75 messages
you're fucking up. the point is to go on a date with them in real life as soon as possible.

>put up pictures I'm happy with
>get lots of matches
>start to worry that my pictures are too good and everyone will get disappointed when they meet me

nobody cares about your fake CHAD okcupid profile, faggot

OP here. Nope. I just put a list of things I like and that was it

How many sentences did you write for the whole thing?

This

Crippling insecurity crew

Nah, why bother trying to date?
Its not gonna work out or give me what i want in life so why spend time with a dating app?

>Best case
I find a girl or several, go on dates, have sex and feel just as empty when the dates are over as when they began

>Worst case
No matches, no dates and a terrible blow to my ragged self esteem

nothing good can come from doing it

OP here

Check out my profile

okcupid.com/profile/InspiredOregon7/?cf=profile

Notice how I'm completely average too. Like perfectly generic really

But it's the humor and personality combined with not looking ugly

That's pretty simple. Do you have to swipe right, or answer any "compatibility" questions to match with a woman?

Nah, you just select the filter you want/lack thereof of, and they have a Matches tab that shows what you're looking for in your area, which can be expanded in miles/km from your city.

Huh, that's pretty cool. Ever fucked any of them?

I tried it one time, maybe there aren't many girl that use it in my country, but I always saw some one. Most of them were ugly or older, met some pretty girls from other countries, got their fb to chat but it kinda doesn't have any point because im never gonna met them irl .

>Environmentalism

what type of cuck are you?

Nah I just darted is a year ago, and the two chicks that I ended up with both became girlfriends, one for a month, the other from last November until a few months ago.

Just got over breakup depression so starting talking again.

I noticed that there's a shit load of cute and hot girls on here, too - I almost prefer this because my friends don't have chick friends that are this hot, same with my coworkers

Idk what it is, but in my area there is literally like 5 girls in my entire fucking city that are on okcupid yet there are 100s on tinder

tinder is just so much better in every where, even for trying to find a gf

Tinder has a wider selection, definitely better. But if you want a chance at girls who won't match you on tinder, OkCupid is best.

I know that fucking feel bro

Tons of hot girls have matched with me (and even messaged me first), but I'm too afraid to ask them out because I feel like they'll only be disappointed.

>no pics of me at all because i have no friends
>never in any photos
>ugly and have no interesting hobbies or stories or anything
>implying online dating will work for me

last 3 looks qt af

Depending on where you live, OkCupid can give you too much competition. From what I've heard, girls get swamped with messages from guys. You have to make an effort to stand out.

OP here. What I do is I quickly scan three things that I like on their profile, and send:

"Yup

into ___, _____, and ____ eh??

A stint in Portland, followed by a local hike at Forest Park followed by a concert to end the day just might have to be in order"

seems to be working so far. Steal it.

the girls get a lot of messages, but mostly it's from complete morons. you don't have to do too much to stand out. just reasonable pictures where you don't look like you're constipated or want to kill someone, a text that's not full of spelling errors and being able to hold a reasonable conversation. I made a female account on a site like that just to scout my competition, and I'd say that 90% of the guys' profiles there have some kind of huge red flag on them.

its good advice but ive heard the same as he has, alot of dudes and very few women with some serious competition
Might try it but i have no hopes of finding a girl unless i set my screening to world wide

No I mean literally use that line I posted to separate yourself from the boring Chads that message her with 'hi ur cute'

Where do you live? Maybe you need a more local app

to be fair, youre pretty handsome tho. (no homo)
I've been wanting to try okcupid for a while.....

this.
>be me, manlet
>disappoint every girl I meet in person
>now never meet up, just keep getting matches to help keep my self esteem from going in the negative

Im not even american so thats a thing

>only Tinder is used on my country
>only ego inflating seekers use it

I'm fucked.

Op is lying. Saw this on /r9k/ few hours ago and the guy had a different profile.

huh I didn't post mine there