Low dose LSD

>low dose LSD
>gymnastics "strength" training
>J-curls
>"""""""mindfulness"""""""
>writing in a diary
>mattress refrigerators

There are faggots on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who have fallen for this meme machine's Jewish tricks

>cold showers make you stronger lmao

>lately I've been waking up at 4, making a special blend tea from a shop in Oakland. This is not your ordinary tea...

>I just spent $900 on a refrigerator for my bed because a fried out music producer said it was the key to getting a good night's sleep

>“For my entire life, I’d had a phobia of swimming and an acute fear of drowning. This came up over wine, and Chris said, “I have the answer to your prayers.” He introduced me to Total Immersion swimming by Terry Laughlin, and in less than 10 days of solo training, I went from a 2-length maximum (of a 25-yard pool) to swimming more than 40 lengths per workout in sets of 2 and 4. It blew my mind, and now I swim for fun.”

i do gymnastics strength training and did 100kg on benchpress that one time i went to gym weighting 73kg

Wut

Me too although i never really did gymnastics, just used rings in my workouts. Also my OHP was 1pl8 for reps.

I'm sure it's great but you'll make noob gains with anything so it's a meme like everything this bald faggot touts

Yes, all the great champions nibble on a bit of acid before lifting.

>Yes, all the great champions nibble on a bit of acid before lifting.
Yeah, although they were actually good at lifting as well.

no idea who this guy is but low dose LSD lifting is the real shit

or lifting whilst riding the afterglow of a regular sized trip

fuck i have never felt so good

>low dose LSD lifting is the real shit
Can confirm. I microdosed lsd, mushies, and mesc several times over the spring and summer and i'm now a completely different person.

My short term memory has improved too. I don't even give AF about pot or booze after experiencing psychedelics.

How have you changed and was it in a positive way? Im a very shy guy will they help me in any way?

Do a muscle up I dare you

not that user but i have limited experience with LSD

it helped me see patterns or habits in my life and evaluate if those patterns were helpful or harmful

theres a chance it could help, although its not a magic cure all by any means

Were you in shape when u did this?

I tried it when i was fat still cutting and i had the opposite effect. I got super down on myself and all my insecurities came out. Havent tried it since

Tim Ferris is a fraud. Kill yourself if you buy his books .

t. Sub-1m net worth

No it won't. if you want to change, truly change it can help show you the way and figure it out. You still to work at it and do you part though. It won't magically fix you though, it can help you fi, yourself

>>mattress refrigerators

mindfulness works wonders, i find it useful in controlling and redirecting emotions. the result is i'm rarely vindictive or angry and find it easy to concentrate and focus.

don't know about lowdose lsd but i heard its used by a lot of creatives, ie scientists, writers, etc.