Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXP6WaVTJpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No squat rack

>Be Planet Fitness employee
>Pizza Day!
>Fatty comes waddling in. No doubt he's had this day marked on his calendar
>Offer the porkster a piping-hot slice
>He waves it off dismissively, "No thanks, I came here to lose weight" and heads for the treadmill
>Entire gym comes screeching to a halt
>Customers stand in shock as a collective revelation washes over them
>A glob of half-chewed meat lover's supreme falls out of a man's agape mouth as he looks down at the slice of pizza in disgust and mutters aloud, "Oh my god... Why... Why am I eating PIZZA at a GYM?"
>Another pipes up, "Yeah! If this place is supposed to encourage a fit and healthy lifestyle, why are they constantly tempting us with pizza and candy?! We have enough trouble resisting fatty foods as it is!"
>A woman in the PF Express™ area wails, "They're trying to keep us from losing weight and gaining muscle! They want us coming back for as long as possible! This is a scam!"
>The jig is up! The sheep have awoken and they want blood!
>Angry mob of customers begin to swarm the front desk
>Scramble for the lunk alarm
>The deafening WWWWWHHHRRRRR!! causes everyone to pause and hold their ears
>Planet Fitness Emergency Customer Retention Squads in yellow fatigues and purple body armor suddenly rappel from the roof and pacify the mob with grenades full of irresistible calzone filling and shotguns spraying chocolate chips
>The fatties are powerless to resist
>March over to the fat fuck who started the whole thing
>He's choking ashamed sobs between fistfulls of calzone and chocolate
>"Why?" he sputters, "What kind of gym tries to keep people fat?"
>Grin sadistically and shove a slice of pizza in his disgusting, greasy mouth
>"We're not a gym. We're Planet Fitness."

Absolutely nothing
>free bulking food
>lifting equipment

Whats not to love?

Pls tell me the thing with the food is not true.

it is lol
>american education
>american healthcare
and now
>american 'gyms'

They give out free pizza first Monday of the month and free bagels second Tuesday of the month. Pizza is usually Little Caesars tier. Tootsie rolls at the front desk available 24/7.

I'd eat it if I still went there, calories are calories.

Include me in the screencap

I thought the Pizza Day meme was, well, a meme. But my friend is a PF member (it's the only affordable gym even remotely close to her apartment) and she sent me a snapchat of people getting pizza at the front desk.

What the fuck, Veeky Forums. What the fuck.

>it's a lunk alarm episode
youtube.com/watch?v=UXP6WaVTJpM

old greentext

fucking kek
that guy is my hero
too bad we don't have planet fitness where I live I would unironically do the same thing

For beginners and those who doesn't aim for much, it's perfect

>90% treadmills
>few, if any, free weights
>No one around you to try to look up to
No thanks, famalamadingdongawombamboo

Also no bar to deadlift

/thread

No grunting policy? You might as well go to Curves.

Every car I see with a Planet Fitness sticker is a piece of shit and the driver looks even worse

Honestly, seriously, no bullshit, not kidding around FIVE STAR POST, MAH NIGGAH, spot on, critical hit, maximum damage inflicted, FATALITY. You win ALL the Internets.

>planet fitness

Have you ever stopped to think about how much of an excellent business model Planet fitness actually is?

Like, people always focus on how people training there always seem to be fucking failures, but forget the many, many people who planet fitness actually managed to hold back, and who have a membership just to feel good but never even go there (aka the most profitable kind of customer for a gym).

In the case of pf, that number is HUGE, and the actual reason for them having the kind of policies they do.

that copypasta is sold old you newfag

I can't name just one thing...

Deal breakers:
>no squat rack
>no freeweight barbells
>no platform
>no dumbbells over 75 lbs.

Annoyances:
>average 2 plates per side per smith machine station
>no screens on the treadmills for enjoyable video hiking
>awful fucking modern pop music
>passive-aggressive anti-gains theme

The good:
>cheap at $10 a month

I go there, I have free weights at home but I supplement it with 10 bucks a month pf for cardiovascular and whatever else, dip station I guess. It is indeed worth the price but there is no squat rack or free barbell weights, only smith machine

Yeah, it's kind of like the pedo dare care that hands out rohypnol laced candy at nap time, so that most of the kids will just sleep like they're supposed to, and the ones that aren't don't remember and wake up like nothing happened.

They're not good people, but the thought behind it is kind of clever

Wtf bruh

>only smith machine

Do people actually ever use smith machines? There's one at my gym, but it's never, ever used other than for the pullup bar attached to it.

I did once, when all the squat racks were taken. I might use it again for overhead presses, because they make me nervous

its not a gym it's a food place.

Yesssssss

I use it for squats if I have no time to wait because I have to go to class or something. I see Asian DYEL's squatting 50 pounds on it all the time.

nope grunting is allowed a curves they actually want you to lose weight no food allowed in the gym.

PF is bottom tier.

>that post
>>>>>internets

Is this 2008? or 2014 on reddit?

I can't wait to read this on Reddit tomorrow

ITT everyone jerking off over some old ass copypasta.
"include me in the screencap because im a massive faggot"

Squats are just a meme. Planet fitness is the only gym where I'm allowed to do leg pullups

>tfw they hate us for our freedom

>he doesn't understand irony

>leg pullups
Do you mean hanging leg raises, hanging sit ups, or is this some Deep Magic that I don't know about?

>acting like you never eat pizza
Who cars? Eat it for free or eat a slice at home, what's the difference?

>he thinks free weights are better

yes at the PF lots of ppl use it, I tried It a few times but it feels so unnatural, your not meant to lift perfectly straight, like 0% degree of difference than perfect

>this ding-dong hates stabilizing muscles
>He's not even about functional strength

>he fell for two memes

>uneducated
>dyel status

Can't deadlift in planet fitness. I can't live out my fantasy of slamming 600 pounds of earth to the ground wearing a singlet staring at MILFS. They know deep down they would love to abandon their 50 something oldman for a fresh 20 something with strong hands.

MILFs start sweating when they notice a product of hard work genetics and muscle nerve connection of the gods. A supreme gentlemen leaking testosterone.

Best Veeky Forums pasta I've seen