Is compression gear worth it for lifting? What do you generally wear when working out?

Is compression gear worth it for lifting? What do you generally wear when working out?

no its a meme

the only people that have legit reasons for wearing shit like that are people who just ran a marathon or rode in a 100 mile bike race

i bought shitload of 2xu because i love the feel of it
i used to work out in just regular cotton crap get sweaty and gross between legs, and with compression gear feels like second skin but better

sweatpants, I wear compression shorts 24/7 but the compression pants are purty gay.

Shorts and a t-shirt you fucking retard

Lol compression is only good for high intensity like sprints/drills and heavy lifting. It's proven that it doesn't do shit for endurance. Ever seen a marathon runner wear this shit?

This and lifting gloves are my dyel filter.

I'm pretty sure every athlete ever wears pic related

Talking about the pants that OP is referring to.

>Is compression gear worth it for lifting?
No. Only wear it if you're gay and want to attract men at the gym.

>What do you generally wear when working out?
Basketball shorts (always freeballing) and a tank-top or t-shirt from Walmart. You don't need fancy gear to work out.

>what do you wear?

...shorts
......and a t-shirt

I wasn't aware there were other options.

and sumo deadlifts will make you grow vagina, wear what you like

Basketball shorts

i'm going to buy these and never wear them.

Sleefs

Inexpensive and plenty of styles to choose from (when they manage to have proper stock)

You don't need special gear for lifting.
Functionally, It make no difference.

Practically, try using natural fibers like coton and (merino) wool. They don't stink liek synthetic fibers.

Also, my personal experience is leading me to believe that people with expensive and fancy workout clothes are dyel losers or people with image problems.

Or maybe it's more comfortable and I don't like sweaty cotton boxers for my junk. And I bet I lift more than you faggot

not sure where you live, but where I live it regularly gets into the low 20s this time of year. So absolutely it is worth it for lifting and even just wearing under your street clothes.

Basketball shorts and a tanktop

i actually free ball when i run with the lining inside. if i wear compression shorts i roll them up so they're not longer than my shorts. Idk why people don't roll them up, it looks fucking wacky
t.qualified and ran boston

I found some old compression pants when I was cleaning out my room and tried them on, and at that point understood why women wear yoga pants all the time

Do it OP, shit's comfy as fuck

spotted the lanklet

that's not gay at all

I got these

Cheap ass shorts, leggings or sweatpants from Ross or Walmart and awful meme and race tees I've gotten as gifts from friends. I've always thought it was idiotic to pay a lot of money to work out in.

>tfw your dick is too big to wear compression anything

it doesn't do anything for lifts or helping you run more or run faster you fucking idiot

it helps with recovery, you stick them on after running hard for 3 hours or biking hard for 4

people that buy them for weightlifting are fashion faggots

I always wear compression and rugby shorts. I don't play anymore but after 10 years of wearing them I find it the most comfy combination.

I wear compression gear in the winter. Helps me keep warm and not freeze to death when lifting in my garage.
The main usefulness of compression clothing.
Also to show off my hog to anyone who wants to look at it.

i played rugby in year 7 can i get away with wearing those shorts without chad bullying me???

Exactly.

You really refer to your genitals as "junk" ?
Have some self respect