Foregen

Anybody think they're going to succeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/Intactivists/wiki/index#wiki_medicalized_foreskin_destruction
reddit.com/r/Intactivists/wiki/index#wiki_medicalized_foreskin_destruction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol @ cutfags

Thats what we're trying to fix. Not like we had a choice.

I sure hope so. In the meantime it wouldn't hurt to do manual restoration, just in case it doesn't all work out as planned.

Even if it doesn't succeed, which it might not, the MOST IMPORTANT THING is to not get your future son(s) circumcised, and make sure none of your friends do it to their kids. Eliminating circumcision is a combined social effort.

How about outlawing genital mutilation performed on children?

B the way, why is circumcision so widespread in the US, even among non-jews?

I threw £100 at these guys a couple months ago and regret it. They very rarely say anything, and the most recent video 'update' was some Italian woman (who they claim is the lead researcher) explaining things we already knew for a couple of minutes.
It's run by some Chinese guy/'investor'. I'm not /pol/ but that immediately raises flags. Manual is the way to go, even if significantly more time consuming and annoying.

Yeah, but the reason they aren"t making much progress is that people aren't donating enough. Research takes money.

Prevents certain infections if cock isn't washed properly or washed after sex

Then wash it.I mean, you don't just give mastectomies to all young women to prevent breast cancer, or pull out everyones fingernails to prevent them from getting dirty.

But you don't get the nerves back, and that's exactly the thing I'm looking for.

If our foreskin was useless we would have lost it long ago family

Yeah, it would have disappeared right around the time our dicks started to become larger compared to other primates.

Wrong.

Because it makes the cock less sensitive and thus masturbation less pleasurable and complicated (as in requiring lube).
That, and political-religious reasons.

Anyone who mentions any "health benefits" is only repeating the bullshit the government sells them.
There's no health benefit to removing all of your teeth or pulling out all your finger and toenails or cutting off your nipples.

This. I need to use lube because of it.

>Because it makes the cock less sensitive and thus masturbation less pleasurable and complicated (as in requiring lube).

This is true but thats not why circumcision is still a thing you retard. is right that is the main reason. Regardless of being true or not that is what people think.

People think that because the government and health agencies tell them that all the time.

Misdirection for the actual real reason: power to the jews and cucking the men out of pleasure.

m.reddit.com/r/Intactivists/wiki/index#wiki_medicalized_foreskin_destruction

Yes, I know it's reddit. But it explains it.

Oh, and sorry for the mobile link.

reddit.com/r/Intactivists/wiki/index#wiki_medicalized_foreskin_destruction

You misunderstand me, I know that it's a jew trick that has no medical use, I was just pointing out the tranny's shitty reading comprehension.

>being this stupid

forgot your trip ;^)

So what you're saying is parents are too fucking lazy to provide proper hygiene to their infants or take the time to teach them when they are older?
>Yeah let's just skin his dick I can't be fucked to actually wash the little bastard
>but my kids are my life, didn't you hear?

Partially that, and partially because some dads feel like their kids dicks need to be identical to theirs. Not even kidding. "He needs to look like his dad!"

Well my dad race mixed so I'm brown and he's white.
So unless you grab some paint I don't think we will ever have matching dicks

I meant similar shape, and loss of function. But hey, they might have shortened your dick a few inches too, to match him.