What's the fewest amount of calories you've eaten per day for an extended period of time?

What's the fewest amount of calories you've eaten per day for an extended period of time?

I plan to eat 1300 cals a day simply because i'm a poorfag.

5 days 0 calories because poor last year. Sometimes it was one pack of ramen noodles.

600-800 calories for 3 weeks. Dropped a weightclass for a bjj tournament had to lose 6kg in 3 weeks (lost 8)

How much did it affect your performance?

3000 when cutting
I love being 6'4"

You aren't alone
went for almost two weeks on 4 packs of Ramen w/ 16 hour workdays.
(I was already skelly and dropped to 130lb)

Bruh I'm 6'3" Metabolism like a furnace if you had to stop eating you would be surprised at how quickly your body adjusts.

if i have a particularly engrossing game, i can skip days easily. just sitting at home without looking at the clock its easy.

if i have someplace to go or something to do (i.e. workout or work), min is around 1000 if i plan accordingly without trying too hard

depressed 900

AUSCHWITZ!
THE MEANING OF PAIN!
THE WAY THAT I WANT YOU TO DIE!
SLOW DEATH, IMMENSE DECAY

I've been eating around 1500 calories for the past 2 months to lose weight. Still have a ways to go though.

800cal a day for a month, because I was doing a psmf. Lost like 20lbs, shit was cash.

I'm 6' '1'' and 210 doing a 1,200 a day diet atm to try to cut down to 190.

500-1200 a day for a while. I was really miserable. Like, being unhappy to wake up every morning tier. Got down to 110 pounds.

So I got a question, I'm doing too much cardio instead of eating less for a cut. I'm running at least 2 hours a day, 15 km. My question is: should I eat according to a schedule or should I only eat whenever I'm hungry?

1,200 calories per day for a year.

422 lbs. to 235 lbs. in that time frame.

7 days
0 calories

Gf dumped me

600 calories from food for 4 years.

I did have ~1500 calories from liquor every day but god damn my macros must've been pretty bad.

I went from 230 in the summer to 180ish thanks to opiates at 215 now gained 40lb in 6 weeks

since the first I kid you not I ate a whole 30lb turkey and 4kg of peanut butter gonna start going to the gym again and hit 260lb by march

effexor and opiates can make you not want to eat for days

3 days no food no sleep. Thanks Army.

More than i expected it would. I felt really weak but lesson learned. Should have taken more time. Im more comfortable at this weight tho (went from -100 to -94). Maintaining this weight has been easy and felt better pretty fast after eating a normal amount of calories.

Replied to the wrong one sorry.

55 soup for a week

How poor do you have to be to not be able to afford 2000 calories a day?

There's 17,000 calories in 5 dollars of rice!

1850kcal
+500-750kcal if I work out that day.

I'm 5'9-5'10 175lbs.

cutting on 1800 calories. Does that seem too low/high?

Here, I'm 5'7" and about 170lbs and I cut at those kcals right now (-500kcal/day).

Americans don't know how to cook.

>rice
>not lentils