So I've been losing weight steadily for about 4 months (270 too 245). I've got a lot more attention from girls now...

So I've been losing weight steadily for about 4 months (270 too 245). I've got a lot more attention from girls now, mostly girls bordering on the line of fat and high test fuck it tho pussy's pussy. However now that I'm getting closer and closer too my goal weight of 215 a total dime has hit me up, insanely high test probably fattest ass I've ever seen. The problem is she is a known sloot, probably bout 5-10 dudes have hit it, and she has a ton of emotional problems and family issues that make her insanely needy and gets attached really fast. Should I smash? Should I date for almost guaranteed pussy whenever I want? Should I drop her? What to do plz help fit (pic related probably closest thing I've seen too her ass)

Just do whatever your dick tells you to do, he's got your best interest at heart.

My dick has led me astray many times. I've learned too not trust him brother

i dated my ex from 18-20, she literally had somewhere between 20-30 guys before me from the age of 13-16 but i got over it completely probably a year into dating. broke up with me over text and ended up fucking some guy within a week. her dad killed himself when she was like 3 or 4 and was really insecure so i know why she has to do that stuff (basically left me cause i didnt tell her i love her enough). kind of irrelevant but if you wanna smash for sure date for a bit, but if you're serious, masturbate before you ask to date

>245
>more attention from women

It's in your head senpai

Be an alpha male. Fuck her, make it be on your terms, don't cuddle, don't commit, don't call her back, move onto the next one. This will probably make her insanely more attracted to you but just don't give in for a couple weeks then do it again. Drop her if you can't control her.

5 to 10 dudes is a slut? Jesus I was at that number by 17. She just sounds like a normie desu senpai

5-10 is not a slur these days bro you've found a lucky one desu

I'm 6'3 and decently attractive face wise, like I said the girls I've been smashing are'nt exactly pick of the litter

I mean 5-10 before we even graduate is pretty slutty from where I'm from (rural southern US)

Graduate from high school?

*BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

yeah

You already know the answer. By posting here you're just trying to convince yourself otherwise.

I'm really at a cross roads. I'm stuck between smash and drop her

Jesus christ just fuck her dude. You're in high school. Fuck anything that moves. Use protection.

Meant to quote

name?

honestly.
i fucking love when girls are needy, jealous, childish and such.
it makes me feel like i have to take care of her, thats shes mine. mine to care for, mine to fuaaaaark.
theres nothing better than a high test girl calling you daddy while you fuck that fat ass

Olivia Jensen
>what is google image search

I agree with this whole heartedly

Annoying girls are great

>insecurity: the post

Slut.

>5-10 dudes have hit it
Wow, I fuck a lot of sluts, I thought 10+ was the line for slutdom

everyone has flaws breh, this user is attracted to damaged women

not fucking Veeky Forums related

Ya'll are nerds, as most people don't even fuck more than 10 people in their entire lives

I went from 427 to 260 and 6'1 currently. the attention from women took a huge uptick after getting past 280, plus growing a beard. a bunch of very attractive women, and lots of beautiful chicks with thicc bods. basically good enough as I call it as i slowly get down to 200 like i want. still no gf, but enough sex though.