Just lol at how many people on this boards life revilves around lifting

I literally lift twice a week, and I shit on 99% of people on this board.

But seriously stop taking lifting so seriously, it's something that should be fun and you're turning it into your life. If you spend more than an hour a week on here you have a problem.

Your forearms say you're around 5'7"

Im 6 foot

Lol at how insecure this board is

Why do you post on r9k lol

the fuck you are. I think the previous user was being nice. You can't be much taller than 5'5" and I would guess 5'3". What is life like seeing pubescent children and mothers of 5 eye to eye every day?

>waist high to a floor mattress

my god we are looking at the king of manlets

Haven't posted there in months, when I do post on Veeky Forums I'm at work and trolling.

I'm 6 foot

My mattress isn't on the floor and I'm standing far in front of it, lol at how salt you fags are

Someone get that autist who calculates how tall someone is by 3d mapping the image or whatever.

Haha holy shit, it's easy as hell to put on muscle OP when you're like 5 foot tall

Willy Wonkas gona be pissed you managed to break out of the factory

>Im 6 foot

thanks for the kek m8

>implying being 6 foot makes you not a manlet

I remember this guy from a cbt. He said he was 5 foot 6 but I think he added a couple.

Im 6 foot
You're welcome
No i didnt

What's the point in lifting if you are a manlet?

Lawl then i guess im a manlet according to the nu male cucks on this board.

Post a full-body time stamped picture up against your door faggot

>waist is almost at the bed's height
>short forarm
You're not fooling anyone

I wouldn't know

But you will never know this feel cuck

we have manlets from /r9k/ coming here trying to talk shit, now?

kek

what's next, fags from Veeky Forums bragging about their skinny tailbones?

Nah I'm at work, if no one believes me oh well.

Whatever hepls you sleep at night.

Does Willie Wonka not allow a bathroom break?

kek

she's not even cute. looks a bit chubby desu

Finally, someone else who appreciates the value of recycling their own semen. How long have you been on the program?

Stay jello my friend

>Bragging about 5's on Tinder
>Vehemently denying being a manlet despite having toddler length arms

This is a good bait thread

My entire life, it only gets better

>girls fucking with you to boost their egos and they think its fun to flirt
unless you smashed fuck outta here bitch boy

I bang hotter girls than you even have the courage to talk too. I posted a pic above which clearly shows i dont have "toddler length arms". Pic related already got nudes and banging next weekend.

the /r9k/ insecure manlet not only won't provide proof of how tall he is (because he has admitted being tiny on /r9k/ before), he is also getting triggered so hard he's posting on multiple threads, looking for our approval.

he doesn't even realize he's putting himself into future Veeky Forums humor threads.

And?

sure you do princess.

Of course I have retard, I barely even use tinder anymore just to fuck around. I don't even post shit about the girls I meet Irl. Most tinder girls unmatch me once i stop talking to them. Pic related

Bitch got mad because i was hungry and wanted an actual meal and not fucking soup or peanut butter. City girls never have any fucking food in their house.

you do realize that everyone is laughing at how insecure you are? who would post their pictures on a backwater taiwanese gamecube selling forum to validate his fragile ego?

If this is true, it's even MORE pathetic, because you're trying to hide behind layers of irony to cover up the fact that you're desperately empty and starved for attention, just like the whores you fuck. kill yourself anytime.

SOMEONE POST THE PIC

HE HAS THE PHONE NUMBER IN IT

Forgot pic

AHAHAHA fucking idiot

hahaha fucking idiot

No i haven't, and I'm not from r9k I troll once every few months to make you nu male cucks mad and it works every time

What the fuk are you talking about?

The simple fact you have that image saved shows how much of a loser you are.

Nigga its a joke, you on here trying to prove you're better than people on Veeky Forums, the fuck you really doing, keep arguing lmao

no offense dude chill, seems like you haven't really matured for your age.

starting a thread to just shit on people is not what properly adjusted adults do. neither is saving and posting tinder screencaps, because that sounds like you have deep insecurities.

I agree desu

I used to be an autist on Veeky Forums all the time, then I realized it was awful, so I stopped and did other shit and lifted on the side

feels good my man

I didn't shit on anybody, i was "attacked" by nu male cucks. They have nothing to say though so they stopped posting and went back to making templates wuth male hairstyles and nale models.

there's only so long you can focus on lifting before you get bored of it

I just do it to look good nowadays I got bored after 6 years of it

See im trying to save you guys from being cucks, listen to this man

great thread

Lmao at this thirsty beta

"OMGUUD GUYS HE POSTED A GIRLZ FONE NUMBRRRRRRR"

jesus christ

you sound like a manchild desu, you don't realize you started a brag thread for the sake of shitting on people for absolutely no reason and throwing a fit when people reply.

i mean just read the reactions so far, if you don't get that this isn't behavior people will respond positively to i'm afraid you are truly too autistic to understand human behavior.

>you will never motoboat those floppy jew tits as she squats her pastrami on your goydick

Lmao @ this thread.

Manlet rage is truly real.

I have no idea why you're still trying this armchair bullshit. I'm bored at work and wanted to troll and haven fun, so I posted a thread. I'll do what I want, when I want. Everything isn't serious, especially on Veeky Forums of all places. You sound fucking butthurt though.

>damage control

Lmao who's raging? I've been loling this entire time.

>nu male cuck

straight up, women are retarded with how much a 6'+ man with an active job who lifts eats.

My gf made me a single slice of toast with PB for breakfast the first time I stayed over..

I have to eat 5 big meals a day or I lose weight

Bitches will never understand

Tattoo and manlet, how bad does it get?

Lol at nu male cucks afraid of needles talking shit about tattoos.

Yeah bruh getting tatted by a high profile tattoo artist in chicago sucks. Sucks even more when girls start asking me to see it.

kek

ahahahh fucking idiot

>wahhh stop doing things I don't like!!

shes ugly as fuark

>ITT NEETs getting frustrated because OP speaks the truth

if working out is something more than just something that you do in your spare time to SUPPLEMENT your life, your life went in a wrong fucking direction at some point and in reality you're wasting your time and energy

>your hobby is bad
>my hobby is good

Top kek

>I enjoy lifting
>lifting is fun
>wanna do fun stuff longer
>spend lots of time lifting

Where's the flaw here autismo

The flaw here is body dysmorphia, insecure steroid usage, leaving other aspects of your life neglected (career, family, friends)

And the kicker? 99% of you still look like shit

>assumptions about me

Yeah I'm so poor.

>we look like shit

Yep we are all DYEL over here.

No one on the board is big. Not a single person.

cut off for manlet is 6'2

You're broke and you're not big

Deal with it.

>All that facelets getting angry and say you are a manlet at 6'1

Wew how can you become THAT bitter

heres the number he tried to delete