We all know /fit takes care of their muscular bodies, but does fit take the time to keep their penis in good health...

We all know /fit takes care of their muscular bodies, but does fit take the time to keep their penis in good health? Is penis enlargement through manual exercises even possible? I think so!

No, it's possible through actual exercises though seeing as the pad of fat decreases which makes it look bigger.

Pumps are just a recipe for ED in the long term.

I have a pump and I'm starting to not like the idea of it. I'm just doing manual stretches at this point with jelqs. Going to sell my bathmate and phallosan forte.

I have been jelqing for the past few weeks. Noticed some girth gains and still no ED.
For dick workout bros, is a hot shower as a warm up enough? I always start with a shower and move/stroke my dick a bit before starting to jelq. Should I be doing more to avoid breaking my dick?

fill a small sock with rice and a large sock with rice. sit down and place the small sock under your gooch so it warms up the inner penis then put the large sock on your penis. your entire penis will get a nice warmup. sit like this for 10 or 20 minutes. however long is comfortable for you.

Well heres the thing. I still live with my parents and I cant go around filling socks up with rice and taking them to the bathroom with me. They will start asking questions if they see anything.

you only need to fill the two socks up once. no need to replace them. just do it in secret. the rice sock method is a common way that people warm their muscles when they pull it. if you're /fit say it helps your sore muscles and you're gonna go to your room and relax after your workout. lay in bed, put the socks in said places and then put a blanket over you. problem solved. grab the laptop or watch tv for 10 mins while you warm up then do your session.

social engineering user, cmon! lol

How the fuck do I get a body like these motherfuckers

the guy on the right is ridiculously symmetrical

lift + 10-8% body fat + tan + cocksucking.

alpha genetics

Can you guess their weights?
I'm 5'11 135lbs, I eat 2500+ cals/day, weightlifting for 2 months.
Are they 6'1, 160lbs?

at 5'11" youd have to be about 180lbs to look like that

Holy shit!!!! Ok, not doable. Thanks user

It is doable you fucking fag.
Im 5'8" 165lb around 12% bodyfat and im not as big as these guys. You can definitely get to around 180 lean at 5'11". Not to mention I just do calisthenics, if you lift hard you should look like that at your peak. I believe in you.

have the ability to lift and have a perfect diet thanks to daddy's money.

never going to make it.

Man I am always starving and ALWAYS eating and I'm struggling to reach 140. I eat nothing unhealthy. I need to start lifting bigger. Thanks

this is the kinda shit that makes Veeky Forums a good board

Maybe take a different approach and start eating some unhealthy foods that are more calorie dense. It definitely wont hurt and I think it may help you.

I'm eating 19 times my bodyweight in calories every day

Counter-negativity ?

You are not eating enough. I was exactly like you, thought I was eating a lot, thought I was stuck at my weight, but then I started REALLY eating. I put on 35 pounds in 8 months. You can do it too. Eat more.

If you eat calorie dense foods you can easily eat 3000 calories and still feel like you didnt eat much. Not saying you should do that, thats a bad idea. Just saying if some of your calories came from dirty foods youd have a much easier time of consuming more.

?

Fuck, ok. I'll turn it up

stop hijacking my thread and make your own -_-

ur thread is gay as fuk

What said works, but an easier way is to fill a drinking glass with hot water then push it over your dick, into your pelvis, holding it there for like 5 minutes. Gets ya willy nice and warm and ready for jelqz

literally what I said.

I use an electric heating pad now, I warm up 10 minutes and down 10 min. Inbetween exercises I'll do another 5 min warmup to keep things toasty

Trenbolone (50-100mg every 2nd day) & HGH (4IU/day).

>Im 5'8" 165lb around 12% bodyfat

You look like shit and nothing like the 3 treners in that queer ass pic. Post pic and prove it.

Settle down dicklets, men are talking.

Who the fuck buys a used penis pump?