youtube.com/watch?v=1eXUBhBVe0U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acronym
youtu.be/bOiXII2MbKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hipbones
>collar bones
>that kind of thigh gap

skpooky

Can you imagine seeing that at an EDM festival? Shame they don't have harpoon guns there to take out the whales.

What the fuck do you think the concert totems are for? Get a hunting group together and use them like the weapons they were meant to be.

i hate her fat hands

Dropped acid at a marshmello show this summer. Shit was so fucking good.

Had some girls tryin to feel my chest and stuff but I was too fucked up and ended up running around dancing alone for hours.

Edm sluts are prime though

Recovering fatties, post yfw you're getting ready for bed and realize you stayed within your limit for the day

Nice digits

I don't believe her heart would support much Dance or anything else at a rave

prime ground to get gonorrhea yea lol

THICC threads have ruined me guys..I was sprouting a chub watching this

Her face is pretty damn decent considering she is fucking obese..

As a neverfat, I recommend giving up on women since 95% of them are either fat or skinny fat, and just taking the dive into tenderloin twink ass. Never looking back.

>plus size
Ughhh god I hate that fat has become such a pejorative term that we actually have found a nice label on these hambeasts without hurting their feelings. Carlin would be so triggered if he saw what's going on.

In New Cuck City, they have recently started putting these giant billboards on buildings, trains, buses and giant TVs of these fat bitches modelling with the hashtag '#thisbody'. I thought this fat acceptance was just a meme but this shit is actually a thing now and slowly being pushed down our throats.

wow, quads are lying

Agreed, she'd be a 8.5/10 if she was fit.
Only -1 since those stretch marks would be horrible.

I noped right out of that video as soon as I saw the thumbnail

Good for her honestly.

I mean she's got a positive outlook, and seems like she just wants to have fun. Shame that energry isn't directed in actually getting healthy, but I still like happy idiots over grumpy ones.

Thats being said....
>fupa bouncing with the beat

another fucking pathetic piece of shit fatty with a nice face

So girls 1, 3 and 5 in her show case of her "fans" are what "plus size" actually means. Mainly sedentary women who carry some extra weight but can pull it off. Then they just got worse and worse and I realised what this video was going to be....
Then the video started and I saw her face and shoulders and thought to myself "Oh wow, she doesn't look that fat, maybe she's plus size like the few decent looking girls."
Then I saw her stand up.
Man, she's fucking huge. Her fan nearly fell over and so did other stuff in her apartment when she was fucking jumping around.

no shame

>bed is next to the kitchen

Be fat, I don't give a fuck. But don't try to play it off as some cutesy decision that you just looooove pizza way too much to be skinny. It's such an obvious coping mechanism using humour to cover up the fact that you are unhappy with how you look.

No, you are a fat fuck, you have no self control and that is how you got to where you are.
Being unhealthy is not cute.

>mweep mweep mweep.webm

She has some god tier tits.
Would let her sit on my face/ 10

Gonna bang a chubbo, what's the best way to degrade her?

HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?

Dress like a farmer and tell her to "oink for daddy"

Cover her in flour. When she why say you need to find the wet patch somehow.

Make her do a wall sit over her grandmother and yell at how her fat and shitty strength is going to kill her gran-gran as she sinks lower and lower, sobbing but unable to prevent the folds of her thighs from enveloping their face and snuffing out the life of the first person to truly unconditionally love her as they desperately thrash underneath. Then you tell them that those tears have gotten their shirt all wet and why don't we get you out of those wet clothes?

Man this red-pill stuff is easy. I thought coming up with some of that negging bullshit would've been much more difficult.

what the fuck

>discovery channel

>"eats" in the name

Fatties can't go a minute without talking about food.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eXUBhBVe0U

Had me kekkin

Haha, I'm sure Miss Piggy here thinks she's hot shit. I can already hear people laughing as she waddles to a party.
Also,
>Plus Size
I think she meant "Pork Size".

Why is her skin so dark in some places? Is that dirt or blocked pores?

Im no doctor but IIRC fat people who are fat enough suffer from necrosis or tissue death because the blood cant circulate properly

I hate it when a fatty has a cute face and would be 9/10 if she only lost the goddamn weight.
But no, it's better to drink soda, eat pizza and wolf down that weird Starbucks shit, that's supposed to be coffee, but in reality, it's coffee-flavored parfait.

Jesus christ. Those fucking folds. It's like when you roll out cookie dough to cut out pieces, and smush all that's remaining back together without fully incorporating it into a smooth blob.

How can this possibly happen so often? I know America has a lot of people, but there really shouldn't be this many photos of people shitting themselves in the same shop.

10/10 kek

SHART-SPECKLED BANNER
I'm pretty sure Walshart was created for the primary purpose of displaying your shart pants in public, as a kind of an open contest.

Surely there is a genetic component to getting this

Most people would never be able to eat the food required to get that big.

>sendhelp.png

there is nothing we can do

what the fuck kind of fungus and other shit is growing there?

first time I actually see a pic to the shart in mart meme

I have all of those things and I'm a guy

collarbones are always visible anyway, aren't they? all the other thing disappear as your bodyfat percentage goes up, but collarbones don't.

Snooorlaaax!

Unless we're being lied to about the energy requirements of making fat cells, or there is a condition where the body will literally refuse to break down fat cells. I've never heard of such a thing though.

>joodleeatsrainbows

Holy fuck, how many calories are in a serving of rainbows?

>mfw reading the shitstorm in the comment section

All I know is that there are people who use makeup to enhance them at the very least.

>EDM festival
What retarded yank thought of the word EDM

Good for you lad, don't stop

I just woke up, so I read that as:
>my new Deadpool tent

Still pretty accurate.

>this princess wears running shoes

I mean if I or most people attempted to eat that much food I would probably be physically sick

collar bones? how gay are you?
they're hot as AF

Sorry I don't get turned on at the morgue loser.

You obviously get turned on at the fucking hippopotamus exhibit

>not liking someone's gross skeleton body and lack of feminine features means I'm into hippos
Fuck and Veeky Forums wonders why people get so up and arms when an advertisement glorifies this shit

It's called sugar.

depends on your build. I'm legitimately "big boned" and my collar bones, hip bones, and ribs still stuck out as a 5'7 180 lb. female when I was a fatty. Now that I'm fit ppl always think im shorter and smaller than I am probably partially because I'm quite bony despite still being at least 135 lbs

boys boys boys, let's not argue. here, I'll post an example of a women who is objectively extremely attractive. to heterosexual males, that is

>this is what normies believe to be a raver outfit

>implying someone like her that can't dance for more than 5min per day ever was at an edm festival

>objectively extremely attractive
actually her body looks like a disproportionate cartoon, which makes me think your experiences with females in general aren't held in any sort of realm of reality. also her face looks like kirsten stewarts mentally challenged cousin

>bitch is so fat she sleeps in the kitchen

just a reminder here user, I said attractive to heterosexual males!

try again

>heterosexual men are attracted to average faces and excess fat
No.

>EDM
>a word

pick one

That horse face. Kek.

>An acronym is a word or name formed as an abbreviation from the initial components in a phrase or a word, usually individual letters (as in NATO or laser) and sometimes syllables (as in Benelux).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acronym

EDM is an initialism because you say the individual letters rather than read it as a word like in NATO

Let's say you eat 100 unnecessary calories a day. Not that much, right? That's less than an extra banana a day. At 365 days a year, that's 36,500 extra calories a year, or about 10 pounds. In a decade, that's 100 pounds gained. If someone's eating habits start deteriorating when they're, say, 95 pounds 14 year old, that's 195 pounds by the time they're 24, 295 pounds at 34, and so on as time goes by.

100 extra calories a day is nothing. Imagine that it's 300 extra calories a day - about the calories in a large coke from mcdonald's - and nothing telling you to stop. The leptin feedback gets disrupted so you just eat more and more even as your increased mass requires more energy to maintain. Suddenly it's 30 pounds a year, 300 in a decade. That skinny 95 pound teen you knew? Well, his eating habits weren't kept in check and now he's morbidly obese 395 pounds at your high school reunion 10 years later.

Now let's bump it up to 500 extra calories a day - about the amount in a large fries from mcdonald's. What's the harm in an extra order of fries to satisfy that craving? 50 pounds a year, 500 in a decade, that's what. Your 95 pound friend didn't make it to the reunion. Diabetes got him.

Don't think it can't happen to you. Stay vigilant.

Closeted homosexuals on Veeky Forums is not a meme.

>"Initialism" n.
>word formed from the first letters of other words or a phrase, 1957, from initial (n.) + -ism.
>word
EDM is a word

I want to die between this tits.

I didn't say it wasnt a word I was just letting you know the difference because you wrongly called EDM an acronym

Shame she could have been really pretty if she wasn't so hideously obese

youtu.be/bOiXII2MbKE

You're being too hard on yourself. You got to remember that they never were a 9/10 because they were the sort of person that would let themselves get that fat. It's like saying the titanic was a perfectly good boat if only it had a stronger hull.

>that planet at Costco that leaves everything in the cart so the checker has to individually ring each item in the basket

Not necrosis but more likely intertrigo.

I've never seen this before lol

First one's free

god damn you are retarded. That's not how it works, user.

I'm honestly surprised she could squat for that long (nearly) unassisted.

Is this FPH or skinny people hate? Make up your mind OP because now I'm just raging at dumbass skelly girls who are afraid to lift weights

>Hippos and skeletons are the only possible body types for women
I really really hate the DYELs that come to these threads. Why are you even on a fitness board if you don't lift and don't have even a basic understanding of fitness? Never post here again until you can at least bench your own bodyweight, you're fucking pathetic