About to start training for size instead of strength, I know this means more volume and less weight...

About to start training for size instead of strength, I know this means more volume and less weight. Was thinking about most of my sets being with reps of 30,12,8,4

Does that sound ok or is it retarded. I didn't just pull those numbers from my ass but I also didn't get them from here so I'd like to know what you guys think.

ITT training for aesthetics general I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB2di69FmhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try it, if you find it works for you, keep doing it, if it doesn't, keep changing things until it does

Doing 20 reps with baby weight isn't some magic key to unlocking huge size you fucking retard. The key is steroids. Size and strength are not fucking mutually exclusive as a natty.

>normies think this guy looks "buff"
lmao. it's like first 2 months in the gym 2bh

That cool. Cos I am a normie and so are my friends and the girls that I want to fuck. I don't get why there is such a stigma behind want to look good by normal people standards.

post body

google rich piana 8 hour arms

>that chest
>2 months

jesus christ Veeky Forums is full of monkeys on keyboards.

>that chest
>those delts
>that core development
2 months

that's a year at least for the vast majority of people

Iv been training for strength the last 3 months. Would like it if I looked like that in 9 months time

speaking of size. ive been trying to get a size increase in my legs but its really difficult. probably bad leg genetics but anyone got tips for leg growth?

>2 months
More proof fit is literally retarded. ESPECIALLY coming from
>pic

>inb5 pretending to be retarded

30 reps is too high, even 20 is too high for most things.
I'm a natty bodybuilder, not huge, or even big really, but I did put on significant size (from puny to respectable showing on stage) by training with high volume and short rest periods with the exception of a major strength movement.
A workout for me would typically be:
Start with the body part/area's main lift in a pyramid, for example chest day I start with barbell bench press.
I'd do 20 reps with the bar for a warmup, 15 with 145, 12 with 185, 10 with 225, and onward until I hit my peak, usually a reasonably heavy triple (this week it was 295) before working back down the pyramid (though I work back down in fewer sets).
After spending a good amount of time on the bench press, resting as long as "feels right" between sets in order to properly hit the next one, I move on to other lifts, primarily working light-to-moderate weight for high volumes.
On chest day I do machine flyes after bench, 3 sets of 12 at the same weight, dumbbell incline press 5 sets of 10 increasing weight in increments of 10 for sets 2-4 and then reducing the weight back the starting weight for set 5 and working it to failure, concentrating on time under tension.

All this stuff might sound gay or stupid, and I can't back it up with peer reviewed science, but coupled with the holy principle of progressive overload, you'll see plenty of examples of this sort of training among successful bodybuilders. It certainly worked for me, and has increased my strength and size exceptionally.

this. then follow it up with 7 minute abs, youll be fuckin RIPPED in no time.

I have 30 minutes to get fully ripped. BRB.

Size comes with strength. People don't have big chests because they can bench 1pl8 for 30 reps, they have big chests because the bench 2pl8 for 3x8. Focus on strength and the size will come.

You're wrong and stupid. Look at natty powerlifters who weigh 185 and are squatting 600 pounds, then look at natty bodybuilders who weigh 185 and squat 365.
Which one has a bigger back, chest, shoulders, quads, arms? The fucking bodybuilder, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB2di69FmhE

Do you have anything to back that up with or are you going to let your asshole keep doing the talking for you?

because a lot of people here are outcasts and they claim to be superior to the people who've rejected them

Train at 80% of your one rep max for good amounts of volume.

I honestly didn't think, that when I woke up, that comment would get as many (you)s as it did. wtf

Nah Chris Pratt was a chad wrestler in high school

>natty bodybuilder
So you're a shitty bodybuilder then? I'm a slow track sprinter senpai.

progressive overload on your main lifts and a lot of bb accessories. literally THE BEST thing a natty can do

About 8 hours, 7 minutes.