Veeky Forums confuses me. One minute, I come here and everyone here is a nogf aspie. The next...

Veeky Forums confuses me. One minute, I come here and everyone here is a nogf aspie. The next, everyone here either has a girlfriend or tons of sex with random girls/FWBs and the average number of sexual partners is like 20+

Which is it? Is fit mostly normie or aspie like the rest of Veeky Forums

i'm not even talking about the "survey" threads where obviously the taller/bigger dicked people would respond. I'm talking all the "sexual health general" threads, the new threads about guys girlfriends, etc

>he thinks it's still 2005 and Veeky Forums isn't full of normies
LOL, adorable.

It's almost as if there are a variety of people using this Nepalese bottlecap collection forum.

From my observation it seems like

>40% are tfwnogf kv's
>20% are people who don't have sex that much
>40% slay tons of pussy or at least claim to

There might be less kv's here but there definitely a pretty big group. I just wish people would stop focusing so much on females and start focusing on bettering themselves and not freaking out and chasing hedonistic pleasures.

These boards must attract a variety of different people. I'm a normie grill, not autistic and I look good yet I'm still here.

and im a taiwanese dragon dick sucker and i own half of africa while i ride on the turban of saam al sadieem the king of the 7 deserts

fit is the cookie dough ice cream to r9k's vanilla

It's still mostly vanilla ice cream, but we have the occasional cookie bit of making it.

I'm a kissless virgin with literally 1 contact on my phone that's my oneitis

I have a fake text messaging app and send myself fake text messages sometimes and it makes me happy so idk I'm fine with it

It's a bit of both. You get the virgins cos this is Veeky Forums and there's a lot of NEETs. You also get people who've "graduated" from the shittier boards and are now reasonably normal. In terms of pussy slaying chads, maybe there's one or two but certainly not common.

I fall into the middle one. Used to be an awkward nerd browsing /b/, became way more extroverted at uni, moved between a few of the hobby boards, but still haven't been able to cut Veeky Forums out of my life. I've had a few reasonably good looking girlfriends. Nothing special.

this is more believeable than being a girl on this board.

It's because the /r9k/ shitposting NEETs sleep until 6pm and then shitpost all night long

Why not both?

I've had over twenty partners but I still can't figure out when women are flirting most of the time. The only reason I have a gf is because women approach me sometimes.

these

What does a girl even do on Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums ?

% slay tons of pussy or at least claim to

>40% of a Veeky Forums board slays tons of pussy

lmfao

Shamelessly beg for attention.

like so:

I hate the aspie retards that pretend Veeky Forums is for them and them alone. I'm a normie, perhaps even a Chad by some autist's standards, and I still browse Veeky Forums and have done since 2010. This isn't a "safe space" for retards, and it's stupid to pretend that this site only appeals to people with severe social anxiety. I come here because the bants are top-tier and its the best online community I know.

sure you are man

Leave /fit plz, I like my traps skinny-fat

>normie grill
>not autistic
>normie
>grill
yeah no

Literally not even bantering or baiting, fuck off.

Its hard for people to accept that you can go out have a social life, meet girls, lift and still go on Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums, stop projecting your insecurites onto others, get motivated to do more with your life. We're all going to make it.