I'm carrying BTC, BCH, ETH, XLR, XLM, LINK and DASH in decent amounts

I'm carrying BTC, BCH, ETH, XLR, XLM, LINK and DASH in decent amounts.

I intend to abandon all coins that aren't in the Bitcoin chain, best shill will be annointed 0.1btc from one of my bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/XCS/BTC
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should continue to hold ETH. Three simple reasons:
1) It has been massively bull flagging around $300 for months.
2) There is a strong possibility that the fork will send the price skyrocketing as it has for BTC.
3) There are lots of potential catalysts such as the PoS switch and some of the ERC20s starting to actually do things (OMG, LINK).

BTC: 12avYvzpnRanp1UVDztm1tsN1QoJhKHpdd
ETH: 0xb7E662ADBbA5b9c57dfF5F29435dEfAE4f4ba6Cd

What should inuse to huy bitcoin?

Alright let me tell you about this opportunity. This isn't a coin it's on the ASX. asx code *MEI", Meteoric Resouces, originally an Australian gold play has moved to Canada. Now get THIS. They are assaying land in a METEOR CRATER. Drilling has already been done by other companies but something happened in Canada years ago, and they stopped a lot of drilling programs. Now MEI has all the assays they just need to analyse them. VERY likely chance of MASSIVELY high grades of cobalt, copper etc - BECAUSE ITS FROM AN ASTEROID.
Assay results coming out VERY soon, (next week sometime). All indications point to VERY good results, do not miss out on this opportunity. The electic vehicle market is really HOT right now, cobalt is one of the ESSENTIAL materials needed in the batteries. This stock will see ATLEAST 90% gain by the end of next week.
I am not joking, not many people know about this.
I hope you look into this and are honorable about the 0.1btc because I haven't finished accumulating yet.
Tip: Buy monday at 8c, sell at 15c.

1Gou56sd9zdKj3YuH8TFNtyVZy1nAVbaHx

Keep your dirty .1 faggot

Buy chancoin

Hold BTC, ETH, buy LTC. Shitcoins are too risky and a headache.

>Not holding any FUN
But why? I'd shill all the reasons, but no one seems to give a shit. Of course, you will once it is too late. As usual.

XCS

1) It doesn't what Obsididon't.
2) Security themed coin, has functioning wallet with staking, block explorer, and secure messaging.
3) Very low market cap.
4) Substantial burn in the next few weeks.
5) Its own blockchain, not ERC20
6) Cyberpunk logo - reminds you of the 90s when your life was happy and carefree and your parents were still together.

BTC: 1Qbi5zXi3LwSRJzB8JrETpXsyFCPeEySo

I fucked up my 1st point but you get the idea.

where to buy?

coinexchange.io/market/XCS/BTC

Only coinexchange for now.

thanks just bought 100k

So far I am sure for ~90% that XLM will have another one or two P&D up to 1000-1500 in the next 2 months. I made some analysis based on my skills.

Also, I recommend selling LINK and DASH. It has no future in the upcoming 3 months. What would be next, no one really knows. It's pure gambling.

To confirm my skills, please accept the next screencap with only last 2 month gains from Polish national Stock Market in Warsaw (GPW).

>pic related my short term (30-90 min) predictions from earlier today on XLM

Regarding:
This is my 2 month gain from Polish stock market.

BTC: 15WXG6BKEUBgvrXqRcNfYg7VbQHFBRQ3xi

PS. XLM is rising even more now.

Yeah, seems like my analysis keeps the good work.

I am poorfag scrapping with small amount. Please donate so I could develop my skills and myself and give you protips.

0.1 BTC is a lot to me, half my monthly paycheck.

BTC: 15WXG6BKEUBgvrXqRcNfYg7VbQHFBRQ3xi

nice blowoff, just sold 100k

We will be having that bumps for the next few days with low volume I expect. It is wise to operate on the basis of +\- 10-20 satoshis.

>arent in the bitcoin chain
you should abandon every coin other than bitcoin that is "in the bitcoin chain"

OP, are my tips satisfying?

Cybcsec.com is there site and its dead.. Seems risky

Nice fake graph. A 5 year old kid can troll better.

Works fine for me. Still looks like just another privacy coin though.

Hey, OP.
Since you're getting rid of LINK would you mind sparing some, instead?
Thanks!

LINK: 0xf8bf67e7b927ca552389f139ccb0583e06c90ecb

IBM is really skynet, XLM will be the only way to buy your freedom from our new overlords. HODL!

BTC: 17Z2trJdeUNwhrKFJKSGNBnRMTyLoDPQpy

I would consider moving some of your bitcoin to litecoin for those sweet satoshi gains.

The recent price action of BTC/LTC is begging litecoin to catch up with bitcoin.

Buy in target: 1.02 mil satoshis
Buy out target: 1.35 mil satoshis and upwards

BTC:
1CNvWyTRb6guBYPG297zCJxaN3Yy6gTuvx

Just keep the btc!

1QKk9NJsY9CkqaB6J1kEqAyinwkMtY4k4d

Get out of altcoins, sell 'em all off and invest in Litecoin. it's proven to be extremely resilient and the price per unit is reasonable, just wait till the next dip. When you double your earnings in LTC, put your earnings into Bitcoin at the soonest dip if possible.

BTC:1AtnXG7QpREpDFdEQC3W8aXf1hHxsWZCgv

ETH: 0x20BFAD462ED84208F4E0E93Ee7b8801235fFe7A2

This guy fucking gets it!!

ETH getting its valuebase from BTC, I don't believe it'll recover from the fork in a reasonable amount of time. Pass.

I don't buy bags. Pass.

Die.

What said.

I'll most likely keep my XLM. Insider rumor claiming DASH will get whaled while LINK is going down the toilet. Contender for 0.1.

Contender, I didn't trust in LTC - it acts just like XLR, why would I go with LTC if XLR is behaving the same way with somewhat more reliable tech?

how fake does it feel now?

>why would I go with LTC if XLR is behaving the same way with somewhat more reliable tech

Litecoin has much more spotlight for those who are gaining interest in crypto and is the likelier of the two to get money funneled into it by normies with cash as a lighter alternative to BTC. Though XLR may be better, it isn't listed in the #1 place where normies would purchase coins, Coinbase, and I don't foresee XLR ever being listed there.

- Because LTC is stable as fuck and resting on a resistance level (0.01BTC) right now.
- XLR on the other hand COULD gain more value than LTC as it has a low amount of coins and decent tech. But look at the charts man. XLM is up just waiting for a correction whereas LTC is just waiting to go up from here.

This is a textbook accumulation phase for LTC.
Not so much for XLM.

Also what this guy said

of course its risky you fucking retard.
thats how you make mad gains.

but looking at your meme coin choices you will not understand.

I'd just stick to a core of BTC (25%), ETH (20%), LTC (20%), XMR (25%), and XRP/XLM (10%).

I like it

BTC ETH LTC XMR, eveything you need, to win the game

OmiseGO is a Southeast Asia-based company creating an e-wallet that will make transfer of assets and currencies possible. Merchants and users of the wallet can transfer whatever asset or currency they desire. For example, you could use your ethereum, bitcoin, international fiat, or even your airline points to buy groceries using the e-wallet app on your mobile phone. Transfers can happen across borders, or even while traveling abroad. Unlike Western Union or PayPal for example, the fees are almost negligible, and the transfer is instant. Because it's based on a block chain, there are no intermediary banks necessary and users don't need bank accounts to access those funds. This is especially good for migrant workers who send money home and often don't have bank accounts and are forced to use expensive wire services instead. Source
Proven and experienced. Omise was started in 2013 and has offices in Bangkok, Tokyo, Jakarta, and Singapore. They transfer money between businesses and individuals, and as of March 2017 handle roughly 500 million USD worth of transactions per day. Yes, PER DAY.
MASSIVELY undervalued. With a current market cap of 288 million (versus 25 billion for Ethereum) and ranked at #22 among cryptocurrency coins. This means there is much room for growth, and potential return for investors.
OmiseGO does not currently have it's own functioning block chain or e-wallet, but it will before the end of 2017. If this happens as expected, it means that the next few months will see some growth for omiseGO. This ties in with the previous point that there is much room for growth, which may happen late 2017 and into early 2018.

Omise has heavily funded ethereum development directly. As a result, both founders of ethereum (Vitalik Buterin and Gavin Woods) are direct consultants for omiseGO.
Vitalik with sticker of OmiseGO on laptop Vitalik at OmiseGO meeting
OmiseGO was recently featured in an article by BangkokPost. This is good for publicity, growth, and to me is a sign of increasing awareness and credibility.
Omise has just recently acquired one of the three largest payment service providers in Thailand, Paysbuy, a licensed by the Bank of Thailand operator of e-money business, and accredited with Trustmark (DBD Verified) by the Ministry of Commerce. This provides a very well established source of active users.
Jun Hasegawa, Omise’s CEO, revealed just recently that McDonald’s Thailand (over 240 locations), will be using OmiseGo’s payment channel Also quoting Jun “we're launching OmiseGO to support Omise Payments and all existing stakeholders, including our existing and future merchants, such as McDonald's in other countries in Asia - McDonald's Thailand is just the start. Through OmiseGO, all Omise merchants will be able to seamlessly accept payments in multiple currencies, including ETH or BTC or other cryptos, without needing to know what their client is paying in."

I know your right... but i still don't hold these coins

Forever Poor?

Holders of OMG will also generate an extra income, and quoting Jun : “OMG is a token that secures a public permissionless POS network, whose primary use case is to host a decentralised exchange for digital fiat and crypto alike. It is backed by significant mainstream financial firms in Asia who will use it as the backend for existing digital wallets - think Venmo, Google Wallet, WeChat Pay (examples of digital wallets only) - and for hosting digital fiat tokens for their existing merchant payment network. OMG holders can use OMG to validate the network. If they validate a block correctly, they get paid the transaction fees from that block (but if they validate incorrectly, they get punished). Like mining but without the need for hardware. To me this is also a good motivation for people to hold onto their OmiseGO rather than sell them, thereby providing stability in value.
OmiseGO are working on implementation outside of Southeast Asia as well: Europe and Africa are currently in their cross-hairs.
OmiseGO will support Ethereum scaling and provide a decentralised exchange, that is not only totally decentralised but also has correct incentive alignment with Ethereum (because it uses the Ethereum mainnet for economic security, OMG will not siphon off value from ETH like most other tokens have the potential to, but will rather support it).

BTC: 1AhYFNLBsfb8aXiCTCtWDvjqjZjXFwATWs

bamp

I won't post my address yet like a complete rookie.

My serious advice is to go for any decentralized exchange coin/protocol such as ZRX, DNT.

If our buttcoins end up being that banned and restricted just like China then we will require the safe haven that is the 0x protocol ZRX.

Too many exchanges are falling like flies and being limited. Bitcoin's main value resides in its rarity, its miners and its main idea to avoid economy crashes(2008).
If the FED and the giant whales manage to accumulate all of the bitcoins before us then we'll be dead. They believe only in economic crashes.

>LINK
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
HODL

We all shoulda put all our chips into ETH. It didn't just moon, it time-warped.

bump

Soon.