Ask a white guy who's hardcore flirting with a latina anything

Ask a white guy who's hardcore flirting with a latina anything.

I'm going to choose her over the white chicks I'm flirting with

Have fun dealing with all the attitude and crazy

Not to mention becoming horribly ugly after their first child or immediately when they turn 30. Latinos have the shittiest genetics

nobody gives a shit you degenerate scum. you're a fucking faggot if you have to come to Veeky Forums to shit post about flirting with girls. you're not cool. at all.

Can you kys? Thanks

Jeremy dat you?

Wow nice post! These are definitely the type of posts I come to see here on Veeky Forums!

untrue

>it's like all of Veeky Forums has never even taken high school biology

Latinas are shit, people that have a fetish for them do so because "muh exotic".

My county is majority hispanic and most of them of the mestizo variety. These women only come in extremes, be warned.

You can say this about literally any ethnicity. Some women get ugly, some dont. Black, white, hispanic, asian. Just pic a cute girl that knows how to stay fit and youll be good.

Cute ages better than hot, imo

you must b loco

I feel like you live in Canada and are only ever around white people. It's a fact. Mestizos do not age well. Sorry to burst your bubble

Hardcore flirting?
>girl, your eyes are so fucking beautiful! I could just stare at those starry galaxies so fucking hard!
Damn, you must be a tiger in the sheets, pounding out a hardcore nap. Fuck I wish I had applied for janitor.

okay. why are you posting this? here of all places?

Im actually in cali. Theres tons of them out here and they definitely dont all age badly, but i will definitely admit that theyre either hot as fuck or not good looking.

Id take a pale chicana type latina over a mestizo any day for sure though.

Post pic of her body. Latinas have the best fat distribution as long as they don't let themselves go.

you've never flirted with a Latina before? I thought everybody did that at the mall when they were growing up.

I creampied a fat one and also lost my virginity to one (which sucked)
Honestly I dont think they are different enough to white people to give you that IR satisfaction that an asian or black could

Every hispanic girl ive ever been with has been the type that loves to be playfully spoken down to. Theyre like sweeter black girls. They like to talk shit, but know how to take it too. I literally pull hispanic girls by making fun of them, definitely different from white girls, at least in my experience

in my experience, you either get;

>super chill, down to fuck whenever, takes care of you, cool family, lots of backbone

or

>not chill, far from chill, easily angered, will fuck like a wild animal but only if you didnt say something to upset her earlier in the year, will take care of you but guilt trip you for it, family is ghetto or ethnic as fuck, too many opinions

be careful

latina from where?

mexicans are not the same as argies and/or brazilians, etc.

All these fucking threads are the same

>yo da latina pussy game strong namean but dey crazy af :'D:'D:'D

Non mestizo Mexican here. There are really beatiful white latinas around with green eyes but great curves and really loyal.

Be prepared to deal with crazy but it can be worth it.

The reason they don't age well is that the traditional Latin American diets have been reduced to comfort food, that when taken in excess have fattning and inflammatory effects. Mexicans litterally have a corn starch drink. Usually eaten with tamales which are corn dough lard buns.

There are plenty of educated latinas that know how to keep looking good into old age, it's the chuntis who you have to watch out for.

Yeah and even then there's lots of different races and mixes. You got nazi Latinos in South America and Spaniard conquistador by products in North America and Africans from the islands.