Is it possible to look like this without lifting weights?

Is it possible to look like this without lifting weights?

Also this is my favorite workout vid
youtube.com/watch?v=mvJHw64fxgQ

Bodyweight exercises + roids will get you there.

>Is it possible to look like this without lifting weights?
>procedes to post video of someone who achieved pic related w/o weights
whats your endgame op

Ah damn. Not into roids

As in is it fake/not only bodyweight

You need to either bodyweight and roid for a year or lift for years without roids for a couple years minimum

plus being 5'0". I don't think Medrano is on roids.

Thought his height might have something to do with it

Ok shot so I'm in for a few years haha. Is there any benefit to avoiding weights or are those Myths

Myths.

Difference between lifting and bodyweight would be like the difference between driving and walking to a location. They both get you to the same place but one gets you to the destination faster.

No way you can get that lean and shrink-wrapped as a natty try clen won't help you put on size but holy shit it will get shredded

Thanks

Fuck but aren't roids not worth it?

only reason to do calisthenics is if you enjoy it more and want to planches and shit
If you just want strength and aesthetics just hit the gym

why not just lift weights?

I gues I just buy into those myths. I want to be all round fit and there has been a lot of hype for bodyweight training

If my bodytype is the same as this guys, is this my max potential?

You need to lurk this board for a year or two. Read in fraud and read the fucking sticky. Dont post until you understand things.

you can lift for 20 years you won't look like that without roids

w/e you want

just bulk up, my dude.

>aren't roids not worth it?
Your body will go to absolute shit when you stop taking them.

Do like Scooby and lift naturally until you're old, then get on TRT to retain it.

I like him and I'm vegan too but...he is on roids and a few other things that helps him lean out like that

>140lbs
>steroids
Lmao. Go do some pullups.

Bodyweight or free weights. resistance is resistance. do both.

The only way you can look like that without lifting to have a myostatin deficiency

Myostatin inhibitors when