Male that knows his potential > Hot female > Beta Female > Normie > Beta > Ugly/Fat girl

Male that knows his potential > Hot female > Beta Female > Normie > Beta > Ugly/Fat girl

What makes females to be so unaware of their status in the scale?

And they feel insulted if you tell them the truth about their number.

Because they have a support group of people who tell them they're special and perfect just the way they are.

So it's basically pure delusion and an unwillingness to accept and change ones habits.

Which is fine by me. Let them weed themselves out. Or perhaps even more hilariously, some poor desperate beta-male will actually try to fuck her and further her delusion into thinking shes desirable by all men.

Wait, did I say hilariously? I meant sadly.

I dunno man how often do you "tell them the truth about their number"? This woman seems like she's not well off, why make life worse for her?

>Male that knows his potential > Hot female
No.. No Homo

M8, doesn't matter how ugly and disgusting is a female, there will always always be guys willing to lose their dignity in order to fuck her. I've seen it in action and is just sad. The world need an autist MGTOW uprising to put women in their places.

How do I become more aware of my potential?

And people wonder how (certain) women become self-righteous

>Which is fine by me. Let them weed themselves out. Or perhaps even more hilariously, some poor desperate beta-male will actually try to fuck her and further her delusion into thinking shes desirable by all men.
>Wait, did I say hilariously? I meant sadly.

Sadly yes, but then again think of this:

If that beta male does breed with this girl, that would only mean that the gene will carry on and either spawn a girl who more than likely will be just as ugly and delusional and perhaps feel entitled, or will bring about a guy who is sadly another beta that will help continue the cycle. This is dangerous because in future generations more people will start to feel entitled. They may also breed more thus bringing more of them to populate the gene pool. Also a lot of people are dumb as shit, so imagine a future of dumb entitled hamplanets and betas outweighing people of actual virtue.

>male that knows his potential
>knows his potential
>not "achieved his potential"

t. man who has achieved nothing but thinks he has great potential and is deserving of a spot at the top of the social ladder because of this

Men do this far more genuinely.

How can men better support and encourage each other like women do?

So maybe she can change for the better. Why let them wallow in self deceit.

He who walks with me, shall be my brother.

Elaborate.

Belive in me who belives in you.

>Back at school
>Notice buddy I haven't seen in a few months has gotten baby's first gains
>Tell him I can see hes been working out (no homo)
>Start convo
>Turns out we go to the same gym just different times of the day

>Hopefully buddy will be more encouraged to continue working and has gained a little confidence

If you see him next time, fondle his dick in your hands for a little too while you are at it. We bros have to support each other.

Women never compliment women who are more attractive than they are.

This is why men fail. Any affection is treated as gay.

How 2 get forehead gainz?

GOMAD

This.... this... is right now...

I'm sorry user. You came through a time portal before you posted that.

All that you warned of has come to pass I'm afraid.

We NEED to SEND YOU BACK to CHANGE THIS!

This ALL depends on you. Hopefully when you cross back over, this hell of hamplanets and Beta faggots will cease to exist!

Godspeed! user!

Reminder these threads are pure cancer. OP stay in or

dat prefrontal cortex doe

skinny poor black dudes will bang her.

So actually we should encourage fat people to become so fat that they can't even move to procreate or something? Or something like your weight minus iq should equate a maximum of something something.. something?

This

I have a friend who is basically my older brother. We say we love each other almost regularly, because there are just as valid forms of love other than romantic.

This.
Brainlets, when will they learn?