Who else /<1400 cal/ here?

Who else /

You're either below 5'10 or a female.

I'm currently doing a 2 000 kcal per day diet and I'm nearly committing suicide

you're doing 1 400?? yes, you're either a female or your aiming for holocaust

Or stupid

week 6 of 1k cals here (tdee=2400)

i only eat 1 time a day in the evening, with a lot of veggies.

1 time a week i eat with family and will probably get 1500 cals.

so far i think i can hold out easily. my body doesnt even get hungry anymore in the morning.

or doing PSMF

>I'm currently doing a 2 000 kcal per day diet and I'm nearly committing suicide
you're doing it wrong, then. I did RFL as a 95kg man squatting 4pl8. Ate around 1200kcals and was barely hungry.

ugh I know that feel
I was anorexic and 99lbs at 6'3 (female not male). I reached 138lbs in 3 months but it was such quick gainz that I got flabby. Now I am on 500 calories to get down to 120lbs so I can get to 140lbs at a rate of 0.25lb per week.

It hurts so bad. I eat a diet of food that won't hurt me when my stomach digests it after being starved so

2 oranges for 100 calories, very soft and the acid will help my stomach acid with digestions (stomach acid teams up with any acid in your stomach)
100g of chicken liver Pate from a spoon for 200 calories. Very soft and made of liver so my stomach might think it is my liver, and be careful with it
1 small ice cream for 100 calories, soft and sweet
Some grapes, grapes are used to make wine so my stomach will think I am drinking again and digest quickly to protect my liver

I'm 5'11, my TDEE is about 2600 and I'm eating 1000kcal a day.
I'm not fat but I need to lose like 2-3kgs to be lean.
Not that hard.

Any kind of fasting is stupid

Plz be bait

Do you people enjoy losing muscle?

Judging things you've clearly never tried is stupid. PSMF is amazing.

You don't lose a lot of much muscle on PSMF. the whole point of the diet is to be protein sparing, i.e. retain protein, including muscle mass. Obviously some loss is inevitable, but that's true on every diet. The advantage is that you can get back to lifting/bulking much faster.

you dont lose muscle if you get your protein and work out.

5'4'' with a TDEE of 1800 or so. Eat a lot of veggies and chicken breast or tilapia. Eggnog is ruining me though, can't even have a full cup of it.

Muscle loss when cutting is a meme

6"4 eating 1500 cals max a day.
easy af. working out 6 days a week. for about an hour and half.

Gotta confuse that stomach for sick gains

Your problem is that you think about food way to much. Focus on your tasks for the day and not so much on how little food you are getting.