Help me Veeky Forums

Help me Veeky Forums

Who?
I mean, was your nother or father who gave you these nipoles?

I don't know

lay off the xenoestrogens my dude

First lose a lot of fat, then get gyno surgery so you better save some money while you diet down to an acceptable bodyfat percentage.

Then start gaining some muscle and later down the road start injecting needles into your buttcheek with things that make your muscles grow in it

sorry bro but nothing short of surgery will fix your puffy nipples. that being said, you should still lose 50lbs before you get the surgery

>later down the road start injecting needles into your buttcheek with things that make your muscles grow in it
For what purpose?

>this estroen body
you are basically female, cut estrogens, change diet to increase testotheron, start lifting

firstly where are you from? i could maybe help a little with your gyno

>xenoestrogens
>estrogens
>First lose a lot of fat
>lose 50lbs

What should my routine and diet be?

Argentian

think of your body like a diesel engine, you wouldnt pour petrol into it. think of it like a computer.

anytime you eat bad food imagine yourself sitting naked infront of a mirror with all your roles of fat

stop with the dairy

stretch all your muscles in every shape and angle possible, arms, legs

do body squats and shrugs with no weight and keep doing it until it stretches and burns

start trying to walk more and remember to use every muscle when you move about your day as it stretches them and makes them reach further = larger

then start cardio, the cycling machine, the step machine, the treadmill, cross trainer, ski machine, rowing machine

more cardio and eating healther whilst stretching and doing squats

then eventually move on to machine weights in the gym, the controlled pect deck, leg workout, back pull down

incorporate more stretching, push ups and pull ups into your daily routine

fix your diet more and buy protein and other supplements

start training your abs and make sure your body is proportionate, stretch, swim, pull up

then finally move on to free weights, things like the dumbells and barbells, do one muscle group per day. continue doing cardio but phase it out slightly.

Step 1: Fix your fucking diet
Step 2: realise that the damage you did to your flesh vessel won't be undone in a couple of weeks
Step 3: Start lifting immediatly. I mean right now. After you read this, turn off your pc, go to the nearest gym and start lifiting weights.
Step 4: FIX YOUR FUCKING DIET HOLY SHIT

low caloric intake, high protein

any beginner strength program mixed with hiit on the days you don't lift

>What should my routine and diet be?

Starting Strength
Ketogenic diet, 700 calorie deficit

cut all processed food
eat: fish, vegetables, animal fat, nuts, meat, groats, whole grains

I'm still fighting those horrible love handles bro, it takes lots of pain, time at the gym and a strict diet but you WILL make it, good luck buddy, you've got quiet a journey ahead.

Thanks for everything anons

what equipment do you have? if you can go to a gym pick any of the popular programs, they all work. SS, SL, grayskull, ICF. here is my personal variant because I like the 4x8 rep range.

diet is simple (keep in mind simple =/= easy). just consume less calories. google "TDEE calculator" and it will give you your daily caloric intake for maintenance. eat less than that.

okay, try to get some for reducing the gyno you could try some tamoxifen, i dont know if you can get it without a prescribtion in your country
but it is knowen to reduce atleast a gyno to some grades as i have seen on some bodybuilding forums and also prevent it

it is commonly used after a cycle ot roids
and also antiöstrogen may help

to get a view of your hormonal level you should get your bloodwork checked maybe you have a overproduction of estrogen that caused it
could also be testosterone aromatasing into estrogen that caused your gyno
fat helps testosterone to aromatse more

to lose your pounds quickly if you want i would recommend a low carb diet, but it is very hard to maintain the diet if you have always eaten a lot of carbs, so i would recommend to cut the carby slowly every 2 weeks -50g starting where you are now also eat 1-2g of protein per kg of bodyweight
and 70-150g of fat

but you could do your mealprep/plan yourself but you shouldn go under 1500kcal

also begin to train with a wholebody workout plan if you didnt lift before i think its a 2-split
train 2days that split and add 2 days of cardio and you should be a lot leaner in a few months

>i'm lifting for more than 5years started really fat now i'm muscular started at 86kg with bf% like 35-40 now im at 92kg with bf% 25 cuz i bulked a little bit to much ^^ i would say when i was the leanest i was like 78kg (1 1/2years ago)

>inb4 natty

forgot to add, dont do roids they will make your gyno even worse, trust me if you have gyno juice will only make it worse

also never start roiding if you have a bf% higher than 15% i would recommand that because the aromatasing rate would be higher with more fat you have and so you get a lot more sideeffects than your would get if you are starting juice when you are skinny or at least have a low bf%

That are some succulent nipples.

>that pic
I don't understand what any of those numbers mean

>dont do roids they will make your gyno even worse
thanks i wasn't planning on doing so

this is some fitness magazine level advice

>gym
avoid processed foods, eat a lot of meat and vegetables
>tamoxifen if your pharmacy or doctor wont give it to you, ask a bodybuilder you know that uses juice he will probably have a connection

go to the doctor with your gyno and ask him if he can do something about it, because it is not a pseudo gyno it is a "real" gyno

may i also ask weight and height?

>Tfw in puberty i almost became this

I have slight gyno but ive almost completely turned everything else around. Glad the depression hit me when it did.

the numbers are sets and reps. for example 4*8 means you do 4 sets of 8 repetitions. obviously you pick the highest weight at which can are able to complete all sets. A and B are days, the image doesn't specify rest days but typically a period of two weeks would be

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

where x is a rest day.

also read the sticky and lurk more, this is basic stuff

one thing that i just rememberd
your gyno may be even caused by meat
i font know the regulations in your country but if they juice up the calves,chicken and other livingstock, it may be, that the remains of the steroids and horomes in the meat have caused your gyno

i even heard in my home country iran they juice up the chicken with oral steroids lmao

>weight
about 79
and I'm going to see how i can mesure myself

Thanks I'll do

out of all the diets that have been named in the thread which do do recommend?

jesus christ google is brutal

>heigh
about 153cm

>Cardio
>Machines
>No dairy
>Supplements before serious lifting
Holy fuck. Don't do any of this. Read the fucking sticky, it's available in spanish too. Eat better, Do a beginners program like SS or SL, and go be more active in general.

kek

Should i sell my computer?

You have way more than 50 pounds to lose. Try 70-80. You are looking at ~8 months to a year of caloric deficit here. You need to learn to hate food or you will always be a fat fucking fatass.

What should my diet be?
Out of all the ones mentioned in this thread?
and out of all the routines
what's the best one?
i started reading the sticky now trying clear some things i still don't understand
I already stopped drinking sodas and other sugary drinks and eating desserts for a while now,is there anything else i should change?

i would recommend you to try a few and see which one is the best for you,

low carb diets and diets with a low of meat and almost no carbs bring the fastest results but may not be the best if you want to maintain for a long time

but if you wanna change your lifestyle i would recommend 1-2g protein per kg and some good carbs (200-250g per day), try to avoid sugar
>sugar has a very similar effect on the brain like opiates (there are studies to that you can google it)
>sugar ==> addiction
>sugar ==> fastest makro that adds fat
also you should have at least 60-70g of fat in your diet per day, fats the good and also the bad kind helps the body to generate hormones at least to some levels
play a bit with the makros so that you can get 2300kcal a day at the start then slowly start to decrease the kcal like 200 every month if you are not statisfied with your results but never dop under 1500kcal until you reach a point where you want to stay then slowly increase the calories again, to maintain or even improve your body
also never dirtybulk, always leanbulk if you are at that point in the future

if you are fat, and lose pounds, the actually fat cell is still in your body but its empty, so if you lost weight and start to eat like shit again those cells only need to fill out again (doesnt take a long time), and not to be build a new what takes longer (if new celles are build that usaually also burns calories)
>inb4 nice brosience from me

>he ones mentioned in this th
i actually ment a lot of meat not low meat, sry

if you actually just beginned to lift(maybe startet just a few months) i would recommend you a 2 day split of muscle training and 2 days of cardio to burn your fat

i would recommend you to maintain that for like 6 months and then change to a more advanced split 3-4

There's something i still don't understand my normal diet for at least 4 years has been just a little above if not at 1500kcal,I started calories counting last year and was surprised how little calories i actually consumed,my problem is that i have a very sedentary life style I spend over 8 hours on the computer every day and only walk 5klm a day.

also if you see skinny skeletons that eat a lot of junk but dont add fat, you dont need to be jealous

most of the times, those guys eat 1-2 times a day and starve the most time
had a friend like this and have also seen a lot of them...
but also those guys are very active in their life, and are most of the time outside of their house (means they burn calories also by just walking a lot)

in rare cases but i have actually never seen one myself they can have a thyroid overfunction that doesnt let them add fat like a normal person would do

>you dont need to be jealous
nah don't worry i'm not a delusional fatty
I don't actually like junk food and despise all the companies that produce it.

pls try to name all things that you eat on a normal day, and if you eat more on the weekends and also the weight of it pls also write what kind of drinks you drink on a normal day

try to be honest it is to your benefit

Help yourself, faggot.

No, seriously. Help yourself. Only you can change you.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ??? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE ???WHAT THE EVERLOVING CUNT SHITSTAIN FUCKWHIT ???

Superglue on two pepperonis. You should see immediate improvements.

>don't like junk food

me either shit is gross

>despise companies that make it

wut lol. They make a product to fill a demand in the market and generate jobs and profit for shareholders (which I happen to be one of...)

yeah you are right, only he can help himself, but he has atleast to educate himself how to do it, i think it is a good thing if he asks questions he dont understand the basics

cooked meals can sometimes be a real trap
also i forgot to mention, op do you cook your meals yourself?
if you dont, moms especially the non europeans in my opinion, tend to use a lot of oil/fat to cook things or even marinade it
and as we all know fat is the only makro with 9kcal per gramm everything else has 6kcal per gramm

if you want to be on the safe side with your meals, you should always try to cook them yourself, so you know what happens to it, and if somehow in the process kcal are added
(frying as an expreme example adds normally a lot of fat to the thing that is fried)

>also argentina is not as tought monitored in the food process as european, so i dont know if they claim false kcal on the packages
to be safe you should google the kcal

i have gyno and it is nowhere near this bad, thanks

>everything else has 6kcal per gramm

>being so uneducated
>offering advice

fuck off

Really, just fuck off. Go back to r/fitness.

Being honest i can hardly recall my foods,i remember eating pasta the day before yesterday,and yesterday was a party so i don't think i can count it as a normal day,and today it's 14:03 and I've eaten a slice of ice cream cake and a glass of milk for breakfast but nothing else,i stopped having dinner and launch with my family I just tell them I already ate and stay in my room.
whenever we eat together is either pasta or meat,pork chops,beef or chicken.
I always eat one slice of beef/pork chop or 2 servings of pasta (i will cut it to 1 or none).
And when i visit my dad i eat pork,meat or chicken but he uses a lot of spices and some sugar on the sweet potatoes that he serves with the food,I always eat salad with all of my foods(if there is) except pasta.

Who cares just don't eat more than 1500 calories a day. Skipping breakfast is what did the trick for me. The longer you can go without eating during the morning/afternoon the more successful you will be.

Just eat your protein and do some lifts to get into the routine of lifting.

Wtf kind of meal is pork chops, pasta, and sweet potatoes? Lol. There's your problem.

>tend to use a lot of oil/fat to cook things or even marinade it
Nah my mom always either boils the chicken or cooks it the oven without any oils or fats,my dad does the same but adds a lot of spices i don't know if that adds up to anything.

>to be safe you should google the kcal
Do you recommend a calories counting app?
I've been using the first one that comes up on the play store.

Not all of them together
it varies from day to day
I'm sorry if my writing made it look like it.

I JUST WANT TO SUCK ON THOSE NIPPLES WHILE LAUGHING FURIOUSLY

this guy's body

okay op i will give you a little advice, if this is your normal eating routine on a daily basis, because i dont know your financial status
i will give you a little advice that wont cause extra money to be spend on food if you are poor or dont wannt to spend money

pasta is not that bad, but its also not really good, but you can still eat it, but try to just eat like 150-200g of cooked pasta (kcal of pasta uncooked is like 370kcal 100g, but cooked it has alot of water im them and adds weight)
try to avoid sauces with a lot of fat in your pasta but eat the meat when ever you can, but dont overfeed on it
try to just drink water or something like cola zero or light but pls mostly water a cup of cola zero/light is not dramatic cause has no calories, 1 cup of normal cola with sugar (or other drings with sugar also juices)250ml have around 100kcal, those calories from drinks should be avoided also milk has 42kcal per 100ml at 3,5% fat so also avoid that
avoid the ice cream and eat something like good instead/ with protein and/or good carbs like oats or rice are/have good carbs but add something as a protein source to it
eat the meat your mom cooked but try to wrap it in a kitchen towel to get the fat it is was cooked in, off the meat
dont eat 2 servings of pasta for 1 meal
try to avoid sugar in meals
dont avoid meals eat at least 3 meals a day
but dinner should have the least amound of kcal
cut the crap with icecream and sweets
only have one of them as a cheat meale once a week (that means moderate portions, dont overfeed)

to be honstest, your diet is really bad like it is now it is more than 1500 kcal but probably less than 2500kcal but i dont have seen how much you eat or since when you start to avoid meals

> also drink a lot of water 3-4 liters a day it will reduce the feeling of hunger and carvings

no

>when you start to avoid meals
I normally avoid breakfast since i don't wake up early enough and only recently i started avoiding dinner but i will stop since that's bad apparently.
I downloaded an app called Myfitnesspal that you can use to count calories,can it trust it or should i stick to manual counting?

i think i have slight gyno too, im fucked right? what can even be done about it, will surgery help permanently with this problem? Live in holland if someone has experience with it

I forgot to add that since today i will start waking up at 6am to start training is that ok or should i change my sleep schedule?

>he meat when ever you can, but dont overfeed on it
>try to just drink water or something like cola zero or light but pls mostly water a cup of cola zero/light is not dramatic cause has no calories, 1 cup of normal cola with sugar (or other drings with sugar also juices)250ml have around 100kcal, those calories from drinks should be avoided also milk has 42kcal per 100ml at 3,5% fat so also avoid that
>avoid the ice cream and eat something like good instead/ with protein

you should be able to trust that app,
but only works if you wheight your food and know how much of what is in there

get your test levels checked mate, you look fucked

Ok I'll login to the app.
thanks for everything user

>start waking up at 6am to start training is that ok or should i change my sleep schedule?

sleep atleast 5-6 hours a day, when you wake up doesnt matter

tamoxifen may be able to reduce it abit as far as i know, but only a surgery will really remove the gyno

np
if you are still in puberty and not fat, it may be gone after puberty if it is just slightly

im 20, so i guess it wont go away by itself, am not fat, little bit bulky, sub 20% bf i think

Read the fucking sticky

>Argentian

Nigga lay off the soybeans

kekd, saved

Tiny as fuck nipple masterrace

>tfw no trap gf

>typical body of the modern man

Just keeps getting better for us guys who lift, keep doing what you do OP

>keep doing what you do OP

No, OP. Do not. Follow the advice of other Anons in this thread.

>Diet down to 12%bf
>Starting strength right now

Those should be your main goals. To get rid of gyno, you need surgery, I am on the same boat as you in that regard.

I genuinely want you to kill yourself for providing such terrible advice on this forum. Even a cancerous place like Veeky Forums doesn't deserve misinformation this bad.

>on this forum
you should consider taking your own advice too

>nipoles
Not sure if intentional but made me kek

lmao fuck. i feel kinda sad now.

Some nigga wasted time to make that chart, what the fuck.

I don't think you know what "forum" means.

You're not alone on this, and you have the power to change it. Focus and follow the advice in this thread, we're all gonna make it, brah.

What the fuck happened to that guy? His abs look like they've melted.

OP, whatever you do, promise me that you ignore this guy. He's going to waste your time and motivation with nothing to show for it.

>online forum: - discussion board on the internet

Oh god I'm sorry I meant taiwanese sewing image board.
Kill yourself autist

Well... you can go two ways with this. It depends what you want out of life. Do you want to struggle just to be better than average, to get shit on by other men and girls, and have to work 2x as hard as everyone else, just to have what they typical guy gets? If so, take the standard advice here.

2). You want to have men treat you like you matter more to them than life? Do you want to be loved and to not have to work hard at things? Basically all of the social privileges that those hot girls in high school had? You can have that all.

Simply become a Trap. Now, there is a little bit of initial work, but its all doable.

You need to lose some weight, but don't lift weights. Just an hour of LISS cardio daily + calorie deficit until you're fairly skinny. This will help shrink up your love handles.

Start taking estrogen & Progesterone. It's dirt cheap. Girls take it as birth control.

Now, you could use and anti-androgen drug, but they are expensive with terrible sides, OR get your balls removed. Testicles are your enemy. IF no doctor will remove them for you, just get some Lidocaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine ratio. Inject your balls with an insulin pin. They are numb for 2 hours then. Ask a girl you know, especially a feminist one, to pop them for you. Then later they will atrophy and be just as good as surgery without the blood mess or risk of infection.

Then, watch lots of youtube videos on how to apply makeup etc...

Learn to act like a sexy girl, talk like one and so forth.

Your tits will look SOOO sexy with those nipples, your soft skin, narrow shoulders.

You will be totally passable. Plus knockers with big areolas, that's my fetish. Fucking hot. You will look hot as hell.

You will also have a cock, and the progesterone allows you to still get hard and cum even without all that yucky testosterone.

This could be you.

gyno?

I love you soft bodied millenial numale faggots, I'd rape the fuck out of that boi pucci

op why do you have tits?

End your life

> this is how you become a trap
> literally remove or neutralize you nuts

wtf good is a qt trap if he can't get hard and blow his trappy loads in my mouf?

Andá a un endocrinologo y decile que te trate la ginecomastia. Soy estudiante de medicina

Could start on Tamoxifen/Raloxifene to get rid of the gyno if you don't wanna plonk down $5000 for surgery. Tamoxifen worked for me.

It's been there for 7 years now, I don't think there's a way around it without surgery. It doesn't hurt to try, I suppose.