Anyone got any advice on how to eat 4000ckals a day? Preferably as "healthy" as possible

Anyone got any advice on how to eat 4000ckals a day? Preferably as "healthy" as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=1dGBRGtyzX0
youtube.com/watch?v=4f7DvyBwgPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pecans/almonds

12 kg of broccoli

SS + Gomad

peanut butter, milk and oats. i always eat this shit for breakfast. easy 2000 calories

Ebin Avocado :DDD

nuts

Nuts, seeds, cheese, most grains

The most calorie dense yet nutritious foods. Good answer really depends on why you're consuming 4k kcals per day though, otherwise drinking vegetable oil and eating butter is your best bet

>4k kcals per day though
Because 3000-3500 just ain't giving me gains right now i am doing SS.

Any tips on making eggs more interesting?

rate my bulk:
breakfast: 3 eggs 4 slices of bacon 2 pieces of toast
lunch: peanut butter jelly sandwich
after gym: 2 scoop proton drink with half a liter of milk
dinner: its random everyday but its usually something protein rich (add lots of sauce)
2 hours later: 250g of something called skyr (11g protein pr 100g) with 1 scoop of protein powder and oats
i have eaten this everyday for 7 months and gained 10kg.
im 196cm and at 106kg (started at 96kg)
dont care about getting some fat as im gonna do a cut in a few months

Give them names.

you are most likely eating to much protein and you could eat more carbs or fat instead.

i lol'd

dont i have to eat shit loads of protein if im 106kg
and 196cm tho?
i should be getting aroun 200-220g pr day

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=1dGBRGtyzX0

>breakfast
>3 eggs, 2 sausages, bit of cheese, 2 toast, glass of milk
>1000 cals 60g protein

>lunch
>500g pork shoulder steaks or skinless chicken thighs
>a can (or 2 halves) of chickpeas/kidney beans/baked beans/lentils
>bit of frozen mixed vegetables
>1000 calories 90g protein

Dinner
>your choice, lamb, pork, fish, chicken, turkey
>depending on how clean you want, lentils, beans, bread, pasta, rice
>side of veg
>1000 cals 60-100g protein depending on how fatty the meat is and how clean your carb is

1000 calories throughout the day to fill in as snacks, can just eat regular meat, sandwiches, protein shakes/bars. don't fucking eat junkfood.

> i am doing SS.

LOL

>MORE CARBS CARBS CARBS CARBS AND CFAT
>MORE BIRYANI RICE, NAAN WITH BUTTER, DONT FORGET THE CHUTNEY, I LOVE CARBS, PROTEIN IS EVIL MORE RICE!!!
>IF YOU BULK U MUST LOVE CARBS

I wonder what kind of person would post such bullshit?

are you literally insane?

Ayy my bad i misread your post. Protein content is probably fine.

Thanks.

>2 sausages
If it wasn't for cancer i'd eat that too. Thanks
>
> i am doing SS.
>LOL
I dont get it. Its a good routine.. It really is. You memeing me or something?

>>MORE CARBS CARBS CARBS CARBS AND CFAT
>>MORE BIRYANI RICE, NAAN WITH BUTTER, DONT FORGET THE CHUTNEY, I LOVE CARBS, PROTEIN IS EVIL MORE RICE!!!
>>IF YOU BULK U MUST LOVE CARBS
>I wonder what kind of person would post such bullshit?

>>MORE CARBS CARBS CARBS CARBS AND CFAT
>>MORE BIRYANI RICE, NAAN WITH BUTTER, DONT FORGET THE CHUTNEY, I LOVE CARBS, PROTEIN IS EVIL MORE RICE!!!
>>IF YOU BULK U MUST LOVE CARBS
>I wonder what kind of person would post such bullshit?

I haven't been on fit for months, is this a new meme or something?

No, the carbs meme is old.

>bacon
Don't eat processed meats if you care about health.
Also skyr tastes great but it's just a fancy greek style yogurt.

You have almost no vegetables in your diet and you're definitely not getting your 7 a day

>sausages
Don't eat processed meat if you care about health.

Also almost no veg in your diet. Veg should make up at least 70% of your diet.
Just because you're bulking doesn't mean you should eat shit.

Get 600 calories worth of peanut butter. Fit it between 2 slices of bread. Repeat this process so you have two sandwiches, /w bread calories are 1500-1600~ calories.
THEN
Drink two pints of whole milk. 500 calories.

Congrats you just consumed 2.1k calories. Consume on top of usual diet hitting macros.

Seriously how fucking easy was that, I didn't even make you eat oats.

Why people struggle to eat enough is beyond me. Contrary to popular belief, every meal doesn't have to be rice chicken and broccoli.

But its true, you need more carbs when bulking!

What about bacon without the added thing that they add? Stupid question but whatever

i'm sorry to crush your dreams but...

1 serving is around 3.4ml
1 serving contains around 1calorie

so you would have to swallow over 11.700liter sperm daily to get your 4000kcal.

this is impossible for a normal human, your dream of a sperm only diet will never become true OP.

user who wrote this here, I didn't mean to tag another anons post, was just easier to write this from my phone while I take a dump in the gym toilets.

Peanut butter is loaded with sugar, salt and unhealthy shit though

>you need more carbs when bulking, don't eat too much protein

Fuck off. You don't need alot of carbs, anons just eat them because it's cheaper to bulk with more carbs than more protein or fat.

It doesn't.

They are more important then people like to think when building muscle. And proteins are overhyped

I hope you fuck your maiden well tonight user.

Most people are getting way too many carbs as it is. There's no need to go out of the way to eat more carbs when bulking.

Bacon is fine if you make it yourself. Pork Belly is also fine. Both are really high in saturated fat but can be part of a healthy diet.

Store bought bacon and other processed meats on the other hand are at the top 1, 2 and 3 spots of every correlation to various cancers there are.

In short, processed meat is a waste of money and health for people too lazy to care about themselves.

My experience when counting calories have been the opposite. To much protein and to little fat and carbs. Reaching the daily carb quota is harder then reaching the daily protein quota. Perhaps that is dependent on country, food culture and personal eating habits but that is just my experience.

Thank you.

Not all brands are.

This.

Back in my broke college days among peanut butter and milk for bulking was beef mince. Used to eat a pound of it every day and make patties for an easy 1000~ calories meal. Or just season and cook as is and eat over a sweet potato if cba.

It's seriously not that difficult to eat guys fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=4f7DvyBwgPo

look up that Veeky Forums diet tldr pic and eat as much of that food as you need to
no rocketscience
you might want to choose more caloric dense food like pasta over eg. potatoes since that means less food to consume
also, if you have difficulties eating much, your body will adapt to that so start off lower and increase the amount off food gradually if needed
if you want to save money, you should only eat the amount of protein you really need and increase the amount carbs since they are less expensive
like a pound of oats has more than 1500 kcal but costs only 40ct where I live

>1 pbj
What is this a bulk for ants!?
But seriously senpai you gotta eat big to get big. I ate almost 2cal in double doubles and then had baked chicken, stuffing, and mashed potatoes yesterday. Also as other folks mentioned more veggies too. Eating and lifting should be your some occupations.

>Sole occupation

I keep seeing SS. What does "SS" mean?

Hahaha please post more often user

starting strength

Are you retarded? Pb has like 2g of sugar per 2 tablespoons and who gives a shit about salt? It doesnt have enough to worry about it.

Hi, you must be new here, ss stands for schutzstaffel, you should give it a go, great beginner training.