Arbitrarily assigning a person's worth based on the measured distance between the top of their head to the ground

>arbitrarily assigning a person's worth based on the measured distance between the top of their head to the ground
>in a species which thrived because it prioritized brain power over size and physicality.

Tell me, Veeky Forums. Who rules the jungle? The dumb, giant, lanklet giraffe who sits around eating leaves from trees all day, or the smaller, faster, more cunning tiger?

Point is, our height is not what makes our species in any way special or remarkable. Many other creatures are larger than us, stronger than us. Our species is what it is today because our ancestors valued intellect, wit and tool making. Our species recently invented a tool over the last few hundred years or so that fires small, high speed projectiles to targets from vast distances away. Having a smaller body is more evolutionarily advantageous in modern combat because you will not so easily stick out from cover and are naturally a smaller target.

That means lanklets have become #evolutionarilydefunct

But don't feel bad for our lanklet friends. I'm sure they will be happy to create large bullet shields for their smaller, smarter allies in the inevitable third world war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhMU_F3arSA
youtube.com/watch?v=0wHtiERBnTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're the only one who cares, OP.

only people who care about being tall are insecure short people. only people who care enough to brag about being taller than somebody are insecure tall people. there are a million other things which are more important.

you must be new here

>being such a pathetic insecure manlet that you feel the need to make this thread

>being such an insecure manlet that you have to justify it to strangers online

Whatever you say, lanklets. This board constantly, consistently keeps shorter people down. I'm not insecure about my height any longer, but I know it can be agonizing to be constantly reminded of a shortcoming you can do nothing to fix. It's hard to not get caught up in the meme when you have it beaten down on your head every five minutes. Made this thread hoping it'll cheer a few shorter folks up. Have a great day.

Tigers are huge, OP. Manlets are more like hideous dwarfish monkeys who hide in trees flinging their feces at larger more noble animals because they're too cowardly to approach

>This board constantly, consistently keeps shorter people down

>I'm not insecure about my height any longer, I just made a thread about it to prove everyone how secure I am
kek

In comparison to giraffes? Tigers aren't vertically shit.

My ultimate point was that it is kind of pathetic for people to boast and brag about their height when height in humans has nothing at all to do with what makes us exceptional as a species. I see unironic threads here about cunts spazzing out about marrying a short girl on the chance they might end up having a short kid, not like there are a million more important considerations that should be made if you're looking for an idealized human offspring.

not much into critical thought, are you meathead?

The only person in this thread that's mad is OP.

Sometimes I like being average height, 5'11, sometimes im sad that tall people exist, sometimes im happy that small people exist, but always, always, always, no matter what height thread Veeky Forums makes, i dont have to get mad and enraged ever for one side.

> this board consistently keeps shorter people down

Your genes are the ones doing that to you, user

whose to blame for women being attracted to taller men?

Height determination is a complex combinator of factors. I've read that nutrition determines about 20% of someone's final height, but I think that has to be an understatement. You'll see 5' asians come to America, have a kid and raise him on a Western diet and he springs up to 5'11". You don't get that shit over there.

>Asking who wins between giraffe and tiger
>Not asking who wins between tiger and bigger tiger

A moot point because tigers are not tool utilizing creatures.

A smaller human being could easily bring a knife or gun to level the playing field. That's what sets us apart from the animals and makes us human.

lanklets are laaaaame

>Asking who wins giraffe and tiger
>Not asking who wins between tiger with a knife and a bigger tiger with a knife

>tiger
>posts lion

>completely misses the point about height

>thinks all the empirical evidence that height correlates with success and wealth is meaningless

>tiger
>posts lion
;)
>completely misses the point about height
care to elaborate?
>thinks all the empirical evidence that height correlates with success and wealth is meaningless
In Western society, height has become a proxy for confidence. Most people have shit confidence, shit drive and shit motivation. A taller person will naturally stand out among three mediocre people. It's pretty simple.

>bringing up combat situations in relation to height
>not knowing the best soldiers are bears
>tfw manlets lose again

oh herro, we are 4'11" farmers wirth outdated soviet weaponry defending our rice patties against strongest miritary in world.

Makes you think op, we are in a time now where there is an unprecedented number of babies being delivered by cesarean section. Not by choice, but by necessity - the mothers hips are too narrow to deliver the baby naturally.

Manlets like you are preventing human evolution and holding us back.

Everyone knows this board is full of virgin lankets. Thier only source of fun is the manlet meme so they can feel better about themselves but at the end of the day they know there are manlets out there slaying pussy left and right yet they cant get a kiss from a girls.
>6'3" and kissless. all this feels. I cry myself to sleep every night.
>I should make another height thread. Some (You) will make me feel better.
>hurr durr manlets why live...
Fuck off with the heightism. You guys are no better than size queens.

Manlets will defend this post.

Giraffes don't live in jungles you retard midget

I know it's bait and all but I actually agree 100%.
Humans win all the time because of brains and teamwork and dedication, not size or fitness, those only help you look swole.
I want to be swole though.

You're comparing different species, and drawing parallels to comparing individuals in the same species lol. Taller giraffes get more leaves, man

this

Truth be told, a fat lanklet is still superior to a jacked manlet, every time

Have you ever seen a giraffe fight a fucking lion you retard they will regularly fuck the lions up.

Stay short.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhMU_F3arSA

youtube.com/watch?v=0wHtiERBnTA

>Copypasta from /cgl/ where a girl answered why she wouldn't date a short guy

God damn, shut the fuck up. Yes, I'm not attracted to short men, and this precisely why. You're all insecure, petty, and meek. Get. The. Fuck. Over it. What the hell do you want me to do? To let myself get raped by a short man? Listen, I am NOT OBLIGATED to give you attention or to let myself have a physical relationship with a man I have no attraction to. And every piece of advice that I give short men that never stop complaining about their "tribulations" goes unheard. You want me to be "honest?" You want me to be a "roastie?" I think short men are absolutely worthless. Every time I see one smiling, I can only think to myself how depressed he must be and how much he must hate himself. Every time a short man hits on me, I recoil inwards a bit and I immediately go to laugh about it with some friends. I will mock short men whenever they leave the room, and I will get my tall, male friends to mock them as well. Every time a short man gets angry, I can't help but laugh at how helpless and timid he looks. Every time a short man complains about his height, I have to stop myself from telling him to man up and date fat girls like he deserves. Every time a short man tells a funny joke, I start laughing at the joke, but then start laughing even harder at his height, which is why I sometimes get short men hitting on me thinking they did well to please me. I tell short men that their height doesn't matter, even though whenever I'm with a group with a short man, I almost never make eye contact with them and proceed to talk over them. And most of all, the main reason why I want a tall husband is because I don't want a short son, and if I get a short son, I will give him HGH injections. Is that good enough? Is that bitchy enough?

Fucking hell.

If it was posted on /cgl/ you know it has to have 100% happened.