AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN MUMMY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN MUMMY

EVEN MY ID IS PINK IM DOOMED FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>he FOMO bought the top again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf are you talking about, oncce it hit Korean exchange in 1.5 hours, it will take off, Do you understand how bullish Korean is on this????

You need to be more creative with your discord channel fud. We all do the same here

qtum is unmoonable

this. most koreans still at work, trading will pick up around 6PM KST (2AM PT)

Take a good look at other coins that hit Bithumb's chart they do the exact same thing.

I'd be the first to admit it dumped a bit more than i thought it would, but this will atleast hit 20+ dollars.

I just registered to Bitthumb for my free 1 QTUM
am I going to be able to withdraw it?

that why people dont understand, my friend in Korea said people there dont care about NEO but bullish at fuck on Qtum

Do you have to verify your account on bithumb? Am I allowed to trade if I'm not a Korean?

thays my question, nigga

DELISTING SOON

SELL SELL SELL SELL

this wouldn't even make sense if the coin was picking up in trading volume - exchange makes money from volume, they'd have to be absolutely retarded to disable it today

Bittrex suspended qtum trading for a short while a few days ago too. I think that the sec has them that spooked that any signs of bot behavior on a coin will force them to intervene.

MOMMYYYYY NOOOOOOO PLEASE I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD BOY NOOO MOOOMMYYYYY HEEEEEELP MEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why would Qtum pump when it hits Bithumb when Koreans already have ample access to Qtum on other exchanges?

Either that or it's some automated process when a coin has abnormal traffic. The amount of trading going on, you could see it was making their back-end boxes struggle.

I'm sure they would have detected some suspicious activity too

Either that or the fuckers want to dump their own supplies first

zerg rush

The last Korean exchange it was listed on it was immediately dumped very fucking hard.

Little to no volume on binance

jesus christ, abnormal traffic is the lifeblood of this shit and we're dealing with an exchange that freezes up when it happens what the fucking fuck i hate bittrex shut it down boys! never using it again

I'm thinking more abnormal as in matching patterns of some kind of abuse.

At any rate it's fucked, and I'm gonna be down a good 10% as a result unless it starts massively pumping after it comes back online. Can't even submit sell orders before I call it a night.