Ask stupid questions
Anything

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/testosterone-killers/
moes.com/food/nutrition/burritos/
scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/75073626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Counting calories takes too much time. Create meal cards and you already know the calories.

Diet:
Soup, carrots, apples, turkey, chicken, eggs, sardines, tuna and salmon.

Progress:
Started at 96kg in August, last weight-in 2 days ago at 82kg.

Cal intake:
Between 800-1200kcal/day

Routine:
15-30min of exercise with an app called 30 day fitness challenge.

Goals:
First to go down to 65-68kg and then start building up.

Are you a girl or a manlet?

Read
Any man that isn't at least 200lb doesn't have enough muscle or is a Manlet

Yeah, meant to reply to

How do I reach the recommended daily intake of vitamin E without going overboard with the calories? Most of the foods that contain it in decent amounts are highly caloric.

>15-30min of exercise with an app called 30 day fitness challenge.
You what

I've only started exercising again about 2 weeks ago, I was a smoking pot couch potato for 5 years.

>tfw 200lb
>used to be strongfat
>now just fat

Depression does wonders for your body.

you're eating how many cal a day? I am 1000 under and have to hit 2k.

What's the optimal amount of cardio to do to maintain cardiovascular fitness while cutting without impacting my ability to lift heavy? Is this a "how long is a piece of string" type of question?

Male 6'0"

Started around beginning of june or so, was fed up with being fat.

Highest weight was 331.5

Sitting at 263 now.

I was walking about 5-10 miles a day throughout the summer. I worked a physical job, and went on pretty extended walks after I got off.

Didn't really start counting calories until august.

My daily meals vary. I still eat shit, just not nearly as much shit.

I usually eat either breakfast or lunch, never both. Something small like a bowl of oats, or cereal, or a sandwich of bout 350 calories.

Dinner is then whatever the fuck I feel like, seeing as I have betwren 1400 and 1700 calories left to eat if I want to maintain a 1000 calorie cut.

It may not be the best, but it keeps me sane. I hardly ever have actual cheat days, because I eat the stuff I feel like and fit it into my cut. Gonna start walking/running again after christmas at my Uni gym. Haven't been worried about macros too much. I manage to fit roughly 70-90g of protein into my diet on a daily basis without even trying. I'm only concious of carbs when I know I'm going to be eating a lot, because I feel bloated and like shit the next day.

-68 pounds in roughly 5 months AMA I guess

Mirin the 14kg you lost, keep going

>tfw cutting on 2600 calories and starving

at least im starting to look cut. Genetically #blessed with visible abs at high bf%

If I'm a beginner lifter who started at obese and is losing 50 pounds of fat before ever eating at a surplus, is that still considered "cutting"? Or is that just "losing weight" and it's implied that I need to bulk some muscle before I can "cut" down to show it?

If I'm 66kg how many calories should I be cutting at?

>Diet
High protein, high fat, low carb, vegan.

>Progress
Lost 12 kg so far. Started in June.

>Cal intake
1800kcal, at least 120g of protein and 70-90g of good fats, trying to keep carbs at around 100-130 but never over 180g.

>Routine
Greyskull 3x week, running 5k 3x week, 30-40min walk every day.

>Goals
Cut to 10%bf, bulk up until I hit 15%. Repeat forever. I have no idea where I'm at, though, 16-17% I think?

Try different amounts until you find what works. I think at least 1,5 hours per week, but no more than 2,5.

Also matters how you schedule it. Maybe don't run a 10k before or after Leg day, you know?

I can literally live off of chicken and brown rice for months at a time without complaint but whenever I decide to cheat I always lose control and just fuck my diet to hell with no survivors.

Proud of you user

Trying to cut to like 8%
Currently 228lbs 6'3 like 14%
Going to eat maintenance through the holidays and go back to cutting in Jan
Low low carb this weekend, literally eating nothing but jerky, tuna, protein and almonds
Can't wait to bump from 120g carb back up to 240
Hitting protein and fats is hard without carbs since I can't cook (milfag in barracks)

Trying to cut low low low

146lbs @ 5'11
250mg dehydrated nitrate piss
1200-1500 calories a day
40-50KM of running a week

Been back at it for almost 10 days lads

Nice, man

Thanks homies

>starting weight 280 lbs in July
>current weight 240 lbs
I've been at this 240 lbs plateau for the past month and a half Veeky Forums, I've been eating well below maintenance. Why the fuck isn't the number going lower?

You're underestimating your calories. Do more cardio to compensate.

started EC stack today with primatene

what should I expect? tips?

>vitamin E
Kale, Spinach

Should I keep on dieting? It's been one month since I started.

yohimbine vs EC stack?

Should I avoid brown rice?

anabolicmen.com/testosterone-killers/

Hello!
I work at a moes (kind of like chipotle) and i eat there pretty much every day~

I was hoping someone here with more knowledge could take a look at the menu and create the healthiest meal possible~
moes.com/food/nutrition/burritos/

you can build a meal there and see all of the info, thank you!

i'm 5'5, 145LB's, in my 20's
I dont consider myself fat or anything, but i really want to lose a little weight and start eating healthier, starting with my meals i eat daily at work :D

Manlet detected.

Kill yourself

Go as lean as you can, fat drops fast compared to building muscle so you might as well keep chugging while you've got something good going on.

>be 200 lb manlet
>eat healthier and run, get down to 160
>lift on bulk for 6 months
>start cut
>193 after water weight gone
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

oh well at least it's just love handles this time instead of that plus my gut spilling over my belt line

im about to have 3 tablespoons of peanutbutter, 2 cups of yogurt, and a protein shake, total 540calories and 41g of protein am i gunna make it?

Who else /cutting because they're too poor to afford real food/ here?

> 12 pack of soup for $7
> 12 pack of kd for $10
2 weeks worth of food for under twenty bucks.

> tfw never going to make it

Post some more cutting meals

I'm tired of only eating chicken breast and cans of vegetables, and still have 5 more lbs to go

count calories, lost 30kg in 6 months.

eat almost anything you want IIFYM

I guess it's not really a cut, more like weight-loss but still.

Starting weight 300lbs
Current weight: 180lbs
Height: 5'11

>starting to look kinda skelly in photos
>Probably time to slowly ramp up my caloric intake and gain some strength

That being said, should I stick with it 'til something like 170-175lbs?

Male, 6'4-6'5
Started at 379 in June
299.8 this morning

>Diet
2 eggs everymorning, coffee w/ 2 tbsp creamer
Whatever for lunch, usually some spinach or other veggie plus cheese
Chicken thigh, cup or two of black beans for dinner

Now I know I'm probably killing myself going that low, but whatever I'm healthy and feel fine, and look a lot better than before.

Routine:
None, but I'm not a NEET so I probably walk at least 3 miles a day

>Goal
Get to 10-15% bf and then bulk to husbando mode.

Buy some fresh fish like Gurnard, cover in flour, salt and pepper. Fry in butter 2 mins on each side. Chuck some spinach in the pan after your done till its wilted. Add half an avocado. Doneski.

Lentil soup and a piece of bread all day everyday

Downloaded myfitnesspal like 2 weeks ago. Eating 1500 cal, lost like 2 lb so far.

Doing IF without really counting calories outside of rough estimates based on how hungry I am, managed to lose 12kg while keeping lifts steady

I really though intermittent fasting was a meme but it's worked a fucking charm, cutting is something I just haven't been able to properly do until now

How many kcals bros?

Im 5'8", 167lb male @1900 kcals.
Losing 1lb/week, hiting gym 4x a week

Every time I come in cutting threads seems like im eating too much

>Any man that isn't at least 200lb doesn't have enough muscle or is a Manlet
>mfw I'm 178
>6"1
>about 21% body fat
The whole point is to cut before gaining muscle, dummy. Read the sticky.

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

>you're eating how many cal a day? I am 1000 under and have to hit 2k.
Not him, but I kept eating around 1700cal a day and not losing weight. Fitbit (lel) says I'm burning around 2500 cal/day, but I don't trust it so I aim for around 1300-1400 cal.

That was exactly what I used to get to 1900..

Your goal should be to lose fat, not lose weight. If you're a beginner you can be cutting and still gain muscle because it's all new to your body.

Reminder that if you're cutting under 1500 a day is the golden standard no matter what your weight or height is

wat

My problem is sticking to a diet + not knowing what to eat

>cutting
>in winter

Son...

Can i just eat less and workout regularly? Will that work? Or do i have to get a correct intake amount of x, y and z everyday?

>Implying it's winter everywhere on the globe.

what the fuck
>mfw I eat at least 3000 calories per day ; 240g protein

FUCKEN RUMBALLS SENPAI

>implying anyone civilized would ever live in a country without winters

can you tell us about your diet and workout routine?

It's not without winters you dumb fuck, it's summer in the southern hemisphere now.

>vegan
kill yourself

>implying anyone civilized would ever live South America or Africa

>He doesn't know about Australia and NZ.

Countries below the equator are irrelevant

Joke is on you!

since earth is a round rock flying without reference, below is a pretty meaningless concept.

My progress:

myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/75073626

I am 5'1ft and 50kg. I want to be around 45kg and fit. Already lost 30kg which is 66lbs.

I use myfitnesspal to track my macros but i am not very strict and I do not often write my workouts on mfp.

I do cardio and weights plus bodyweight training 5 times a week. I have two rest days.

I eat 1600 to 2100kcal a day and lately I tried to eat less carbs except on workout days. I like this because I have more energy when I work out plus I noticed I stopped plateauing. My boyfriend who I only see once every two or three weeks said I lost weight so I am happy yay.

I eat clean and high protein most of the time, quit diary because it is better for my skin and I am often 200 to 400kcal above my max but like I said I am still losing weight. I ate around 1200kcal when I started my weightloss journey, it feels good to lose weight and eat around 2000kcal almost.

I want to become fit and my boyfriend helps me with my routine and form. Buuut I ate a lot this weekend like diary, chocolate and pizza when I was with my bf so now I have to go back to eating clean again. But we did work out together.

I hope my body will look super fit in summer. I already look nice but I am going for the Instagram fitgirl look haha.

Can you tell me more about this?

Post lifting and cardio routine, also what foods do you eat exactly? Do you cook?

lame excuse

I'm 1,63 and ~56kg, I don't need that much

We look rather similar, but I'm very unfit

> 12 pack of KD.

Fucking Leaf detected.

My routine changes a lot...waiting for a new one now bf makes them for me. I started with many reps low weight now high weights lower reps

Monday:
Squats 8 to 12 times 3 to 4 sets. I am weak so weight is not important haha just do it as heavy as possible.
Walking lunges with a 10kg weight in my hands in front of me 15x3 sometimes 15x4 and i count per step i take.
Donkeykicks (back kicks) 15x3 15x left leg and 15x right leg
Deadlifts same as squats
Standing back kicks with an elastic rope on my foot same as donkeykicks
Mountain climbers 5 times 1 min
Planking 3 times 1 min
Bridges 15x3

Tuesday
Do not have good routine for upper body yet. I do pullups and chinups with a support machine and a body pump class, it has a lot of focus on upper body. Like Overhead Press, skullcrushers etcetera.
Wednesday
Rest
Thursday
Repeat

What I eat is for example
Oats with water, apple, frozen berries, cinnamon and whey or whey banana avocado chia smoothie in the morning.

Lots of veggies like paprika, broccoli, spinach, zucchini, avocado, beans and eggs, peanutbutter, potatoes and sweet potatoes, nuts, tuna, chicken, fish. The veggies always steamed and meat always with seasoning. No pork and no kale because haram desu.

Quinoa, udon noodles, pasta, white basmati rice yumm. No such things like brown rice or whole weat pasta and stuff. Just add a lot of veggies.

I never drink alcohol or soda or yoghurt drinks did not even do that when I was fat. Never eat junkfood except to treat myself after a long period of eating healthy like pizza yesterday with my bf. I sometimes eat chocolate though. I recommend quark and cottage cheese and milk too only reason I do not drink it is because it gave me pimples. If it does not happen to you just eat diary.

Oh forgot yes i cool allll my meals no take outs no microwave food nothing from packages. I am Turkish so I know how to cook fortunately hahaa

What veggies would you add to pasta?

my cutting diet
8 eggs
8 smallish bananas
400g chicken breast
2 whey shakes

i'm 6'6 and maintain at 3000+ though

I hate you

I always add chicken first it is very healthy lots of protein
Veggies could be paprika, zucchini, mushrooms and broccoli. Steam them and never cook them in water. Steaming is simple add a tiiiiiny bit of water to the pan, put veggies in pan, close lid, the tiny bit of water will steam the veggies. It takes 3 to 4 minutes maybe. You can stirfry the veggies afterwards if you want. Just do not use lots of water to cool your veggies you will lose allll the vitamines. You can also look for healthy recipes online like how to make a healthy sauce from tomatoes. Or use a plain sauce from a can or bottle it will not kill you haha.

Cook not cool

SS+GOMAD which is around 5k calories with food

Going for Auschwitz mode?

Is milk good for cutting? And appetite-wise?

Nevermind the milk I got is 1.2% fat milk and has more sugar than fat and protein combined.

Stuttgart

>He doesn't know that earth is a flat disk strapped to the back of a giant turtle floating in space

Forgot to mention the most important thing next to weights...
I did a loooot of HIIT training on the threadmill. HIIT is holy to me and you will lose fat extremely fast and I am talking fat not just water weight or muscle.

Eat half a banana or 10 to 15 nuts or drink a shake with water and whey around one hour before doing HIIT. You will need the energy.

Than do a 20 minute hiit training.
Walk 30 seconds just walk slowly on lv3 or something i do not know if every threadmill uses the same settings.
Than run as hard as you can for 60 minutes on lv 8 or 10. Or whatever settings your threamill has.
Walk 30sec again
Run 60min again
Repeat and after 20min you will sweat a lot and your legs and stomach muscles will feel sore. Drink a lot of water.
Have a cooling down and stretch your legs and calves
Eat a banana afterwards immediately you will need the carbs.

Do this two or three times a week and the fat will leave your body sooo fast. Combine with weightlifting and eating healthy you will notice results in two weeks and you do not have to starve yourself on 1200kcal either.

>HIIT is holy to me and you will lose fat extremely fast

I conform this, lost so much fat through this.

I started my cut today with Keto

WTF I MEAN 30 SECONDS AND 60SECONDS NOT MINUTES I REPEAT NOT MINUTESS.

When you say level, do you mean speed or incline?

So do useful exercise like a beginner lifting routine. Those aps/plans are just bullshit my man

>Diet
Weekday Calorie Goal is at 1,500
Weekend Calorie Goal is at 2,500

Cutting at 220 lbs with borderline worthless exercise program.

Trying to get to 165 by next summer.

Too late, I'm already dead

Lost 40kg now, you really don't need to do any sport, just try to eat not too much processed food and too much sugar, also just simple calorie counting is the way. Also going to the gym helps a lot, you can also train muscles and also get lots of beginner muscles even when eating on a calorie def which also help burning more fat, might not be the fastest way but was a good way took me about a year

i know the feeling. 240 and 6'1. Stuck for like a month. 1700-1800 cals a day.

Aye. I'm not so worried about the catabolic effect since all my lifts are laughable anyway.

Yepp. 250 here, dropped like, 30 pounds my first month or two, and I've been at 220 for another two months solid now.

But, I keep noticing small things about my body shape changing, so I'm keeping it up.