MONTHLY REMINDER CHAD EATS PIZZA AND FUCKS STACY WHILE YOU HIT THE GYM HARD

MONTHLY REMINDER CHAD EATS PIZZA AND FUCKS STACY WHILE YOU HIT THE GYM HARD

CHAD also looks 10x better than you yet only does pushups/sit ups 2 times a week

this CHAD eats PIZZA and lifts once a week doing random exercises and looks better than you ever will

I don't like pizza and i don't like bitches, what now?

Never gave a shit about Stacy anyway. She got pregnant and blew up like a whale.

Fuck Chad in the ass on the regular.

COPE

while you were counting your calories and thinking about how you were going to ask STACY out CHAD was eating PIZZA while she SUCKED his cock

I just want chad to fuck me, fucking Stacy she's a cheap slut

CHAD is too busy banging all his schools cheerleads to worry about you

digiorno's is god tier bulking food desu. $7 gets you 2000 calories and 90 protons

lies

5g protein per 100 calories is shit tier

>daily reminder that IIFYM + zero calorie energy drinks will get the average guy way farther than chicken and rice

you think CHAD needs to "bulk" all incels like you get from bulking is 5lbs on your lifts while gaining 15% bf and turning your face into a bloated pimply mess

chad simply thinks about gaining muscle and will get bigger than you ever will without trying

Chad forgot to buckle up while drunk driving
Now Chad is in a coma while Stacy fucks Jeremy
Tommy knocked up Chad's step mother
And Tyrone got deported back to Germany
Welcome to Veeky Forums a place full of made of characters
RIP Joffery Sides

chad had his peak in highschool much like he had his peak in Veeky Forums which was 1 month ago fuck off with this faggot shit

You are stupid as fuck
>inb4bait

>calum von moger only lifts once a week

Lol

Jokes on you faggot. My oneitis is with balding numale.

Not sure if thats better or worse

>Implying Chad isn't ahead of you in every aspect

Your new boss at work that's the same age if not younger than you?
>Chad

That young guy driving a luxury car
>Chad

The guy who stole your girl
>Chad

Chad is everywhere. He owns everyone and everything. Never forget.

are you ok bro?
>inb4 CHAD IS OK

Chad is the guy who stays fit and only cheats on his diet when in public to emphasize his fitness and make you think he's got some god-tier metabolism.

Fuck, almost forgot about this meme. I hope it makes it into the new years comic.

Back to /r9k/ robot.

I hope not cause it's honestly fucking PATHETIC.
>MUHHH CHAD BOGEYMAN
I understand tho,we do live in the age of cucking and all so OP is just projecting his fantasies of an alpha superior male emasculating him and taking everything he has while he is unable to do anything.It's no different than BBCposting on tv and pol

become a trap

Im too hairy and my shoulders are too wide for trapmode

Get fit and be my bf then.

STACY gets to suck off CHAD while he eats PIZZA and you're looking for advice on how to get CHAD to notice you which he won't from a korean schoolgirl forum