So I've been lifting for 2 years and it's not got me a GF

So I've been lifting for 2 years and it's not got me a GF

So therefore I need to learn:
redpill on the dating market
How do I get a girl to pay her share?
How many dates should I go on before kissing? fucking?
Whens the best time to go in for the kiss?
How do I make sure she's not fucking other guys while I pay for dates?
How do I get sex on her mind?

To keep this fit related, have you guys noticed any improvement with women after lifting? how do I use my fitness to help me with women?

>redpill on the dating market
>How do I get a girl to pay her share?
>How many dates should I go on before kissing? fucking?
>Whens the best time to go in for the kiss?
>How do I make sure she's not fucking other guys while I pay for dates?
>How do I get sex on her mind?

youre a bit ahead of yourself

Most important thing is to have a solid cover letter. Also make sure you know 3-4 girls who would be willing to act as references.

>make sure you know 3-4 girls who would be willing to act as references

i wish i knew this before i went into my last interview

>So therefore I need to learn:

>How do I get a girl to pay her share?
My rule of thumb is this: If someone asks a person out, they should pay. You take her to the movies? You buy the tickets. She asks you out to lunch? She pays. If she's a decent person she'll understand this rule.

>How many dates should I go on before kissing? fucking?
Up to you and the girl. Go with the mood.

>Whens the best time to go in for the kiss?
You'll know.

>How do I make sure she's not fucking other guys while I pay for dates?
Are you exclusive? If not, it doesn't matter. Until you guys are "facebook official" you aren't technically in a relationship. Are you going to be fucking other women while you're paying for her?

Communication is really simple stuff here. Go on a couple of dates, if you think things are going well "go steady".

>How do I get sex on her mind?
Why do people think women never want/think about sex? If you're making gains, she (should) be attracted to your body.

I did this and now I'm balding

survival of the fittest. it's a competition to be the best. the best don't worry about this kinda shit, so you're going in the wrong direction.
>how do I get a girl to pay her share
tell her to/refuse to pay her share
>how many dates
there's no rule. just feel it out. if you're autistic, wait until it's really obvious you should kiss her. you'll know when.
>whens best time
you'll know. usually at the end of the night
>not fucking other guys
you don't really. best bet is to just be a cool guy with awesome genes. this way she won't want to jeopardize her shot with you. but still no guarantees nowadays.
>get sex on her mind
bring it up. alternatively, make her feel any emotion then establish subtle noncreepy physical contact. tickling is great for this if you've been on several dates and have good rapport.

yes fitness gives you confidence which helps with women. it also shows women that you are disciplined/hardworking or just top tier genetics.

what if i dont want to pay

what if shes not open

what if i dont know for sure

what if shes fucking other guys

what if shes not attracted to my body

>you need to be alpha
>don't go out, no point, if so be alpha and tell her to pay
>be alpha, first day
>whenver you get in the crib
>fuck her twice a day
>"sex and pizza"

If I wait a a couple of dates to kiss her but still ramp up the physical contact will she think im still alpha or just the beta too chicken to make a move? no obvious moments have came up yet and I wanted to take it slow anyway...

srs I don't want to be the beta paying for her dates but she's fucking some dude who pays ZERO dollars, so im guessing the only thing to do is to start fucking her too...

Also if sexual subjects come up where we discuss things does that mean Im doing well?

That's pretty alpha

What you should do is check out these books.

>3% Man by Coach Corey Wayne
>Models by Mark Manson
>What Women Want by W.Anton
>Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
>Black Phillip Show (Patrice O'Neal)

They'll cover everything better than we can

Good luck friendo

>By the way, muscles and money are a lot less important than True Self Confidence. No, I'm not kidding

>Also by the way, don't go to The Red-Pill to be "bro total Alpha male imirite?" unless you want to be pissed off and have a negative worldview

Protip: if she's into you none of the retarded (((rules))) matter. Stop being a cuck.

Also this. Completely true.

If you need a manual to fulfill your basic biological imperative it's probably a hint that you shouldn't be breeding.

OP, it's a numbers game.
Go to a bar or restaurant or library and find a girl that's attractive. She doesn't have to be a model.
Tell her that you are looking for a girlfriend and ask her out. Maybe lead up to it by telling her your salary and your hobbies.
90% of women will politely refuse, but 10% will say yes.
BAM! You have a date with a beautiful girl.
If you ask a girl out every two minutes, this should only take 20 minutes on average.
Find out if she's not cheating on you by calling to make sure like 2-3 times a day, just call her at some random time and make her say "love you, see you later." If she's with another guy that will let them know who is man in the relationship.
As for food? I don't know LOL. Men are generally expected to pay. But if she really loves you she won't mind.

>settling for a bar slut

>

If you're looking for a girlfriend, don't do it at a bar (or a club, restaurant, tinder or.. wtf a library? How boring does a chick need to be to hang out at a library?)
These chicks might be good for a dicking but that's only because the only thing they do with their lives is take dick. They are not worth your precious time to have a relationship with.

If you want a qt you will actually hit it off and get along with , find a hobby you enjoy, find chicks that also enjoy that hobby. My favorites are rock climbing and motorbike track days, 95% of chicks in either of these sports are hot af and much more worth pursuing than a barslut will ever be.
They are also less discriminatory and less narcissistic, because barsluts have a que of guys waiting to make a pass at them and will wave you on without even letting you say hello unless you walk up with a 10" dick hanging out of your pants.

What if your mother will die tomorrow if you don't reply to this post?

How the fuck does it matter how much you lifted for? Its all about looks. If you lift for 15 years and look shit than lifting isnt gonna do an hing

The fact that you think there are answers, rules and guides to these questions solidifies your loneliness.

:(

Here is the flaw of the autistic mindset in a nut shell. "I have a problem and if you tell me the solution involves inuindo, neauance, subtlety or some shade of grey, I'm going to call you a normie faggot. All of life's problems have a context free, step by step, repeatable solution, just like math"

"jus b yrself