/Fraud/ Steroid General

If I study enough charts (made by virgins) I will learn how to lose my virginity edition.

Before asking for advice:

>Time spent lifting
>Bf %
>Age

General knowledge: Oral only cycle is only for women- don't post here asking us to talk you into anavar only cycle.

If you have been lifting for 5 fucking months and OHP 95 fucking pounds don't use gear.

Other urls found in this thread:

etf.com/sections/blog/oil-bet-uwtif-fool-and-his-money
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to previous:

I SUMMON ESTP

can't summon a demon without soul shards faggot

c-can i borrow your glands? they should work as shards, right?

well they have slowly been consuming my soul so yeah that should work

This guys speak the truth, but nothing but the truth. Most of you are fucking weak minded faggots because of this cancerous thought you share

Fine I'll redact that. I guess you're right, there are people born lazy deadbeat trash.

But I believe even those people if they just put in the work they could become something other than lazy deadbeat trash

But still, the reason I'm claiming that is because of how bad this shit pisses me off:

It's so frustrating, to see people rationalize their laziness as 'I had no chance from the offset'

i can see that i know most issues are mental ones that can be solved with proper knowledge and confidence but dont be an idealist and think everybody can do it when the natural order of things is to have everybody fill a niche in the society as a large.

let people fail and let them die but the ones that want to learn will always be asking questions and demanding answers if you force your views on retardeds then you get retarded answers.

anybody can pick up chicks but no right minded man on Veeky Forums wants to date trash, the whole argument is that men have it harder to find the ideal woman than she would a man, and you have to accept the fact that genetics and personality plays a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee role in that choice.

Veeky Forums wants the perfect woman normies settle for less simple as that, how do we pick up women with our shit gentics and personality despite our responsibility being better than the normal fag down the street?

give us the TL:DR version of being a man in your own words and how we can overcome those issues?

I laughed pretty hard at that

>Hurr durr genetics play no role

Just as stupid as saying it's all genes and work isn't required.

It's talent and work. Not just one or the other.

hahahhaa jesus fucking christ such a pussy ass fucking bitch

im asking you to restate it for this thread and so i dont have to reread your posts again to get the point. and im saying i didnt read all of it i just read half of it and thought it was pretty good sempai

not knocking you at all i just wanna hear more.

LMFAO JUST REALIZED HE IS TYPING THIS SHIT AS HE IS POSTING FUCKING ANIME PICTURES

AND WTF I DIDNT KNOW IM TOTALLY NOT GRANDPA WAS A FUCKING AUTIST

you didnt know ? golly gee that took you alot of threads to figure out.

hows zee glands ?

Ya I was thinking about that after I said something and I was in the middle of a bowl.
Hahaha I wish. He has a genius business model. I may try to get in touch with him.
Damn dude sorry to hear about the herps =/ So have you ever been off with no pct longer than 2 months?
Do yourself a favor and just fuck this bitch on the side while you hunt for a better girl.

>give us the TL:DR version of being a man in your own words

I think a man is someone that identifies what they want out of life then does everything in their power to try and get it/get there.

It's putting in honest fucking effort, being able to say 'I tried as hard as I fucking can'.

If you want to do something, WHETHER OR NOT YOU ACHIEVE IT, you BETTER be able to say 'I tried as hard as I could, I tried harder than other people did' or you aren't.

What I wanted was to be happy.

And I got there. I'm happy. So that's one thing on my list down.

That was easy. Now I want a physique I can be proud of.

Whether I get it someday or not, no one will be able to tell me that I didn't try as fucking hard as I could to get it.

>anybody can pick up chicks

Yeah it's easy as fuck. Thing is, most of these guys just aspire to do that. They don't want to find a nice girl they can have a family with, the exception to the rule, or nothing.

They just want to bang diseased sluts then post in /fraud/ about their herpes type one.

This is just the easiest shit in the fucking world and if they put in even a modicum of effort, got a job, learned to talk to women without stuttering, they could do it.

>, and you have to accept the fact that genetics and personality plays a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee role in that choice.

Nah, because it's so easy. If you are short and ugly and wahtever else is wrong with you, you can still improve other aspects of yourself to the point where it's a fucking non issue.

> the whole argument is that men have it harder to find the ideal woman than she would a man,

Lamo? What kind of arguement is that? You gonna sit there and say 'wahh it is easier for this person than for me?'

AHAHAHHA. WORK HARDER THEN. IT JUST MEANS YOU GET TO FUCKING TRY HARDER FOR WHAT YOU WANT. YOU LUCKED OUT.

I can't imagine how pathtic you have to be to sit there and say 'Man it was easier for someone else!'

What nonsense is that? WOrk harder than them.

autism

Great post.

great post and good explanations.

im thinking of investing in the market is steel a good choice ? idk im just throwing ideas out there.

>im thinking of investing in the market is steel a good choice ?
I do not follow steel prices or any commodities to be honest.
I would NOT put money into any sort of "stock" or whatever you traditionally think of. I would buy silver or gold ETFs or stock in silver or gold mining companies or physical silver.

>I think a man is someone that identifies what they want out of life then does everything in their power to try and get it/get there.
So what happens when a woman does that? She start growing a dick or what?

>If you want to do something, WHETHER OR NOT YOU ACHIEVE IT, you BETTER be able to say 'I tried as hard as I could, I tried harder than other people did' or you aren't.
Why? Seriously, do you have an answer to 'why?' because I've seen this parroting so many times.

>YOU GET TO FUCKING TRY HARDER FOR WHAT YOU WANT. YOU LUCKED OUT.
Born with no legs? GOOD FOR YOU. YOU GET TO TRY HARDER. Because that's literally the purpose you have in life.

>got rich by shorting both DWTI and UWTI
>made so much money that I now work like 20 hours a week just to keep business going and shitpost on fraud and lift with the rest of my time
>DWTI and UWTI are being delisted
>gravy train is over for me

It's a fucking joke. I would have been a billionaire soon enough. But no.

Since it's delisted there is no problem with me posting about it.

But it was such a fucking godsend.

No matter what happens to the price of oil, if you short both UWTI and DWTI (3x long crude oil) and (3x inverse crude oil) you would make money.

They were such dogs. It didn't matter what happened to oil If you shorted both and had the time to constantly counterbalance your shorts, you would make money. Crazy money.

>inb4 4% interest on each short a-and times two means 8% intrest.

Yes. But 8% interest is nothing compared to the amount of money you made shorting those fucking dogs.

>tfw going to have to start working more hours again

FUCK MY LIFE.

I would have told you guys about this free money sooner but I didn't fucking want it to get blown up and have some losers on Veeky Forums doing it too and fucking up my margins.

Related reading:

etf.com/sections/blog/oil-bet-uwtif-fool-and-his-money

this is the meat and potatos of shit i was looking for.

i need a pastbins worth of shit to learn before i even invest in the market.

i keep currency as a number one.

Veeky Forums is stupid the only thing i thought of being smart from there is investing into a gun and killing yourself and scaming kickstarter with a good video but never doing shit with it.

Damnit man. Is the discord still a thing? We need to chat.
>Veeky Forums is stupid
Lol ya I have no idea why it's a board. Believe me if anyone there was worth talking to I would post there lmao.

person that actually reads about this shit here

do not buy stocks right now, it is suicide. the amount of rigging and tampering in the market is massive. there is a reason why a very small group of investors become billionaires, its called insider trading, and if you're not on the inside its your money that will make those who are rich.

Want a tip, gold. Its been getting hammered and is undervalued, I dont know when its going to bottom, but its a good buy especially if you can time it right. consider this, ultimately all economic activity is backed by gold, yes, even the petro dollar

welp good enough ill have more than enough dough to waste on investments when the time comes around.

gold and rare metals in genral is likely to go up when high powered computers becomes a standard for average day military hardware but where looking at like 10 years time since the average is farrrr behind the hidden black budget type stuff.

but thats not even insider BS thats conspiracy theory type stuff

so yeah ill invest in gold/silver and probaly lithium for the hell of it.

>it's called insider trading

It's called having a brain dude I would have been there if they didn't DELIST FUCKING UWTI AND DWTI ARGGG

BUT I WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSE

>gold is undervalued

I have to agree and I have been buying it.

>Is discord still a thing

Top kek I forgot about it

I gotta go do some laptopy work and then I'll get on it.

>Veeky Forums is stupid

Worst board. Worst fucking board.

It's all literal NEETs and fucking morons that think they can run a successful business from zero to stable by working no time at all, with no structure, no plan.

They are too lazy to work a 9-5 (hence the NEET) so they fucking think they will start a business and and that will be EASIER.

LOL.

I would sometimes post advice and shit, and they would ignore it.

What really helped me was making agendas. I would structure my time out, always have a plan

Before laptops I was in fucking e waste. Electronic waste.

Terrible business. Horrible margins. Backbreaking work. Got out of it.

But anyways, I posted some sample agendas, and they just

>agenda
>what do u have autism? lol

And then ignored any advice I had on starting a business.

That board ARG lamo

What helped me manage my time, back when I was trying hard and brand new, was to structure my days into like 1/3rd chunks, and take the time to make agendas. Always have a plan for what I'm doing next 8 hours.

What would happen if I injected synthol into my tongue?

>then we do cragilist stuff...

kek.

I was trying to find people that owned computer repair stores on cragislist to get their ewaste.

They were all on cragislist offering repair service so I would just email them soliciting

It's not what u think user

just do it and post results for science.

but me guesses is that the scar tissue would mean you would lose all flavor in your tongue and make eating good food pointless.

or you have an infection and you end up cuting it off as a result.

200mg Test-E/week + anavar good for a cruise if i want to shed some bf after a blast?

cap also, here you go, some sales to be closed

go get them tiger

Precious metals will go up because they are undervalued and the securities market is overvalued. It has nothing to do with computers.
>Veeky Forums Worst board. Worst fucking board.
It's amazing for shilling e currencies but other than that?..
Success in business is mostly hard work and there is not much to teach there.
I won't be on discord tonight but we will figure it out.
I love the agendas and planning. CRITICAL to any form of success.
Why lmao? DO IT!
It's probably gonna hurt like a mofo.
Lmao but the bans. I will see though.

anavar is a waste of cash and liver values if your a man

just cruise 250 test E weekly

well i dont know shit but that makes sense that how its valued will change how people invest.

So, gold is actually used in semiconductors, it is an amazing conductor

That's why I was buying fucking escrap in the first place, to sell it to the metals refiners.

Modern day computers use less and less gold in them.

Escrap buisness is therefore logically dying and will die in decade to come as all the old 80s and 90s era scrap is processed

That's one of the reasons I got out.

One of the demands of gold is for use in computers.

That demand will surely go down as time goes by.

That said, I think gold is super undervalued, yeah. I'm buying it.

I'm buying this stuff, it trades at barely over spot. SO cool! So much history!

And etc. Double eagles etc etc. Anything old, I buy.

The reason things are overvalued or undervalued is an extremely complex subject and I can't even begin to explain it here. This book is the bible on how to value companies and as you can see it's more than a few pages...
Very cool. I love old currency and coins.

Yep.

It's one thing to have numbers in your etrade and feel like 'Oh I'm rich'.

It's another to hold a precious metal in your hand. That's when you feel wealthy for real.

Some of the money I made on UWTI and DWTI has gone into my fetish for old coins desu

The rest is back onto etrade.

Mast and EQ
or
DHB

never tried DHB but I'm curious. Will be stacked w/ test+tren.

Where are those coins from anyway?
I've heard great gains on DHB but unbearable pip. Never personally used it.
Have you ever been off more than 2 months no pct?

I think 3 mo off was my max. Really didn't lose much muscle since I was still lifting and eating.

Late 19th century-early 20th netherlands

Reason I'm buying them is the premium is really low. Like way lower than us eagle 2016 lol.

Poverty coins. But I apreciate it, that some people in netherlands 130 years ago were buying and selling shit with the,m

> Lifting 6 years
> 12-13% body fat
> 24 y/o

What are your thoughts on cruises and dosage? Should they be strictly Test?

I was slightly considering doing a cruise on 125mg Test and 125mg Mast(or Deca) per week.

Would my body still be able to recover from my more intense blasts over time? Or should I stay strictly with Test 150-200mg/w?

That's cool dude. Thanks for sharing. I have been off for 6 months once with shitty pct and it was not good times. I needed hcg bad to get the boys working again.
>premium on us eagles
Dude the premium is RETARDED. But whatever.
I love actual eagles and the symbolism, I love my country, and I am fortunate enough to have the hook up on physical silver hence why I own a lot of silver eagles.
150 test 150 deca + some kinda growth would be an epic indefinite cruise.

Get some double eagles

Old=GOAT

Premiums are low

Gold=GOAT

> some kinda growth

Can you recommend a specific ebay vendor and a specific compound?

>uni gym is way too crowded at any time other than when it opens at 7am
>because of this I stop working out 8 weeks into my 500mg Test-e/ week blast due to too much uni work and me being too much of a lazy fucker to get up early
>snack on thousands of kcal of sweets and chocolate everyday to make studying bearable
>go on a bike ride every 3 or 4 days just so my heart doesn't shut down
>now week 11, noticed I've barely gained any fat even though my diet has been complete shit
>measure arms, they've grown by 1.5"

yes i know i'm an idiot but damn, steroids are magic

>hehe I'll trigger the natties with my bait: the post

Nice.
Mk677 is my favorite by far.
Hundreds of lengthy studies on this compound.
Very safe.
If you email me at gmail I can tell you more about it.

If I'd be running Deca for a long time, would VHF be a concern then?

You can get them on ebay you know

You can turn those memekek profits into LITERAL GOLD.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

I do that with money from laptop sales sometimes.

The only thing I spend money on is old coins. Have a shopping addiction.

Plus I end up with ebay bucks (from work, ordering parts on ebay and shit) and it's like

'Well I have 100 ebay bucks, nothing I want to buy... ooo look shiny gold'

Ampex is like the same price as bidding on auctions, for buying 100 coins, kek.

I came to make yandere faces and yandere accessories I'll tell hyou h'whut

I have a contractual obligation to appear, state your query

welcome back shitlord hows your drug filled holiday?

Are you high? What are you on atm bby girl

>milky look in eyes
>makeup application this bad

I've actually been pretty sober since the crazy pcp trip

My skins just crappy and irritated in those areas rn that's not from my make up

Usually happens around my period + probably general winter dryness, past drug use, hormone fuckery from var etc

I've taken heavy accutane doses in the past so it never gets super bad but eyyy it's not perfect what can I say

What is vhf?
I am intimately familiar with the coin trade on ebay believe me lol.
Smile =)

tell us all about the PCP trip is that a hallucination?

/r/ gif of ESTP smiling with actual look of happiness in her eyes blowing a kiss to me

>pls

Whattup brehs

What's new

your a faggot and people are poor

anything new with you ?

You may choose only 3! Choose wisely for my gains are at stake...

blueberry master race

top right for retards

I'll have the three at the top

starting my first cycle soon, have got 4000mg of tren a and 5000mg of test e.

still deciding what doses I'm gonna run and for how long, have heard low test high tren is good.

opinions??

Chocolate one on the right most clearly.

Getting a tattoo done to take Jerry's girl. Not as painful as people claimed, they're all girls.

Use 500mg test a week for 10 weeks, use the tren in a future cycle.

>not taking 4grams of DBOL on top of that god its like you wanna be a mega pussy faggot

would love to see it and whats the tatto exsactly ? got a pic of what its gonna be ?

Smiling is for nerds
U aren't even my real dad
U cant tell me wodda do

I don't remember a lot, I did way too much in combination with dpt&dmt and blacked out into several different realities. I'd compare it kind of like a mix between dxm 4th plat and ketamine, but I really didn't care for it - and I usually love dissociatives. I hallucinated that I was still dating notbf, hallucinated calling/texting convos with family members/peers that wouldve fucked me over, and called notbf 107 times (apparently). He came on fraud the next morning and ree'd about it, confirming my suspicion he at least lurks here. I'm sure it's great for some people or maybe in more reasonable dosing for a 1st trip, but as it stands I hated it. One of the other guys on it at my place took a bite out of a glass cup and tried to eat it, kinda lulsy like one of those old MADD commercials for why you shouldn't do drugs kek

I'm kinda lazy in bed rn but remind me another time and I'll give it a shot

My eyes aren't very emotive, though. Dead eyed stare is pretty consistent, even when I'm sincerely enjoying myself

Eyyyyy

None of them look real appetizing tho

Stick with the test alone for now, it looks like your diet/training has grow room still - you'll see decent gains with it alone

fucking crazy i was thinking of using DMT and LSD

any advice on getting a good caretaker or shaman for that shit or do you just party it away ?

i was thinking about this but with the ester i'll only end up actually being on for like 8 weeks, if i was to run 300 test 300 tren i could do a 14 week cycle and have 12 weeks actually on and make insane gains.

by the way my stats are:
186cm
87kgs
19 y/o
lifting 2.5 years

ayyy this dude. hows life?

the top 3 ofc

girl i hooked up w yesterday just told me she might have something communicable. jesus how many STDs can I get this year? getting drunk by myself now, hopefully meeting up with a suboxone doctor this week.

Think I'm gonna save DHB for when im off tren. Gonna run mast+EQ instead.

yeah... b-bait...

goddamit redpilling normies is such a chore

In regards to your question last thread as to where I get the McPick two for two dollars McDoubles:

Columbus Ohio broski. I know we're like the major testing market for almost all fast food chains, recently had the grand Mac which is a giant Big Mac and now the siracha Big Mac, we were the first at Taco Bell to have the dorito tacos and I guess now we have some weird Taco Bell like 7 layer dip mega super steak Willy nilly chili super suicide nachos or some shit too. So, idk, maybe it is just cheaper here. Get the app too. Always buy one get ones on quarter pounders and Big Macs and shit.

Also, Lost Odyssey or Dark Souls 2? Looking for something super immersive since I'm not working for the next week or two and have nothing to do besides lift, eat, and not do H.

Will remind every day until I get it (tnks)

>eyes aren't emotive

I trust you'll give it some effort!

Dude come on. Stop rawdogging trash.

Little miss HPV fuuuucking bitch.
White whine sucks, hopefully my sub doctor gives me klonopin too. My last one did.

Glands I used to think you were a shit trip and now you're really starting to become my favorite. Good luck at the specialist this week bruh, what day you going?

Dude are you implying you didn't have HPV before her? Top kek

Don't even worry about HPV everyone has it

Is it stupid to do a test e + dbol cycle if I want to get cut?

Aight u little cute steamy degenerates, what would you say is the lowest age/lifting experience one should have before starting fraud, particularly DNP and HGH (DNP for those sikk shredz and HGH for jaw gains and recovery)

I blame my model-tier aesthetic face and can-do attitude.

She won't tell me what she has. Says she wants to "talk about it in person". The only lifelong STDs I have are HPV and HSV1. I call her miss HPV because if she didn't have it before she does now kek.

20 yr old experiance 2 years

but fuck it take it all when you can get it and afford it.

>18yo pinnochio here :^)
>experience of near two years
Honestly just wanna get on mainly HGH cause this weak jaw is getting to me, got braces and all only to find out I have a retracted mandible. Heard self-induced acromegally is actually a thing, and that one of HGH's side-effects is an enlarged jaw. This true?
DNP for the shredz still thou.
Also, how much is DNP and HGH in the UK? Any resource on frauding and where to get, etc.?

I'm pretty sure it was the large amount of PCP I injested that fucked me over and not the dmt. The dmt itself won't last as long as the LSD, but I'd personally recommend it outdoors in nature on a nice, sunny day. I find that 100x more enjoyable, especially with the LSD... indoors I usually end up feeling 'trapped' and hallucinate shit like couches trying to eat me (which is nbd, but if you are not used to psychs you might freak yourself out forgetting it's just a hallucination)

It's nice if you have a friend whose done it before so that if you get 'too high' they know the difference between being high weirdness and ok-hospital time craziness. The latter is pretty rare. But ultimately partying it away is usually the solution - never fight a trip, try not to freak yourself out, remind yourself it's only temporary/you wanted it/focus on the cool shit around you. It's usually when people get too lost in their own heads that they have bad trips, psyching themselves out (and even then, that's usually just them feeling shitty - the average LSD dose isn't otherworldly shit - just good feels, colors and such).

Whenever I do psychs with someone for their first time, there's usually some part of the trip where they decide they want 'off'. This is where it's nice to have a friend who can remind/reassure them 'you wanted this, you're having fun, look at these cool trees, don't worry about it' so you don't get stuck in a negative thought loop. But generally, you can manage this yourself if it's a thought at all

(Kek probably tl;dr repetative I'm feeling chatty)

>if she didn't have it before she does now

My fucking sides kek
10/10

sounds good to know i caped that for when ill use it

nature and LSD sounds nice

i intend to use DMT with a mega dose of meltonin to sleep my self into a trance.

you know gay spritiual BS

but LSD if its good parting then why not.

thanks breh good info as usual

>implying any drugs outside of opiates and benzos are worthwhile
Get off my fraud

Where did FL go?
And why is no one answering my questions about out of date Xbox 360 games?
And why am I living in New Jersey again?

Nope. Cutting is primarily diet. Dbol might give you a bit more water bloat/weight but you can drop it later or try to combat with ai

Try an ECA stack ontop of it

Dropping the dbol and replacing with tbol or just using test e alone would be more favorable. Winny might help dry you out faster if you want to lose water weight but long term meh

Ight thanks

Just confirming what she wrote, 10\10 advice.

Sunny day, nice weather. Take it early in the morning.

Go outside, appreciate the beauty of nature.

LSD is the best drug in the world man

DMT itself should have you planted on your ass if you're doing it in decent doses, melatonin likely not required for the trance, but I can't see it doing any damage either. Worst case ontario you fall asleep and have neat dreams?

Heroin > oxycodone > other opis > ketamine/dxm > benzos > 2cb-FLY > other diss > crack/coke etc > mdma/e > psychs > everything else > meth > liquor > weed

I'd totally give up every other substance for a forever supply of heroin

Can't really imagine what I wouldn't do for that desu. Then again, I did quit using for a while because my dealer thought he was in love with me and not getting heroin was easier than putting up with his feefees....

im hopeing for that ive heard pretty good shit from DMT trances that lead to dreams but i dont know since i havent used it.

the meltonin while tranceing is supposed to help with the halucinations becuase your fighting to keep awake. the end goal is to fight it until you give in and dream of what you want, kinda like objective lucid dreaming

but i dont know shit so tell me your DMT experience ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

ayy you alright. Been needing a new degenerate friend on here since Chem left. But the correct answer is H>other opiates>benzos>meth>coke/crack>random RCs

My ex is still hospitalized currently w sepsis. I'm trying to get clean again (moderate more successfully) since my last run went a little over the top.

People keep telling me I look like this guy from Shameless and frankly I'm offended.

Already had a 12 hour sess. Not gonna share details cause no ddox but it's GONNA MAKE AZUSA W.E.T.

>i was thinking about this but with the ester i'll only end up actually being on for like 8 weeks
Wut, if you're gonna use the "it'll take 2 weeks to set in logic" then you also have to apply "it'll take 2 weeks to be out" logic, thus still 10 weeks.

And yeah, you might also get sides on 300 300 and not know where they're from.

> People say I look like this guy
You man you tell yourself?
Stop projecting, junkie.

Kek I'm w/o a doubt better looking. Frauds these days, jeez. Y'all used to be nice.

I Just killed a bottle of white whine (staying with my white mom for a bit). Ama.

Whoops my name fell off

HGH is expensive dude, £300 a month last i checked