Who was she, Veeky Forums? Who was the one who broke you?

Who was she, Veeky Forums? Who was the one who broke you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afuqiEaysIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trish

slim thick asian girl with hella tattoos

my weakness

All of them.

Mom

She was short, dark like caramel, smooth and sweet. I loved her so much but all the time I was spending with her destroyed me inside and out. She would take so much of what I had, and left me with so little. I was stressed, depressed, and nearly homeless before I kicked her to the curb and started hitting the gym to ease the pain.

Her name was Jack, Jack Daniels.

Can a heart really recover when you learn the truth about love?
It's been over four years now, doesn't seem to get any better.

I've gotten laid several times since, but it didn't even feel good.
Almost made me more sad, if that's even possible.

She was my 3rd serious gf, but the only person I ever loved.
She cheated on me with a friend, I walked in on them. Never told her I loved her though,
so at least she doesn't know all about how she ruined my mind and heart.
It's been over three years since I saw her, over four since I last touched her.
Yet her face, smell and voice keep appearing in my dreams.

Please help me, I don't know how to forget/stop caring.

Wel. I am an oldfag and I can tell you that most things in life are pretty fickle. I have had luck with women. I have had a few serious relationships and all. You get down when things end. But everything ends even your suffering. You just cannot let the feels get into you. You have to believe in yourself. You have to make it.

>any blonde, conservative, Christian girl with a strong father figure

Every time.

>Jack
>gay

Haven't even met her yet.

I was with her for 5 years, I thought I was going to marry this girl, she was perfect for me. So sweet and caring. But then everything changed. Her mom died of cancer, and she started spiraling down into a deep depression. No matter what I did I couldnt make her happy anymore. I vowed to myself that I would never leave her no matter how hard it would get. But then she left me, she couldnt take the guilt anymore, the impact her depression had on me, it made her feel like a burden to me, and that only made it worse. No matter what I said I couldnt change her mind. So she left.

Half a year passed and we randomly met each other in the city, asked how we were doing etcetc. We agreed to meet up some day for drinks to catch up. And god it was the most intense thing in my life to be with her again. It was the same for her, we spoke about how much we still feel for each other, and that we might consider getting back together again. But then she backed out at the last moment, and she wouldnt talk to me anymore. I spoke to her friends a bit and they all said she had been really closed off from everybody lately. I think the way she learned to cope with the death of her mother is to just close herself off from everybody, so she doesnt have to feel the pain of losing somebody again. It breaks my heart, to know that the one I love more than anything is alone and suffering, but I cant do anything to help her. I cant even be mad at her for abandoning me because of it.

Its been a year now and Im still not even close to being able to move on, this whole ordeal had such a big impact on me that I just dont know how to let it go.

Also, fuck you for making me cry again

>Being this retarded.

Vivi

user. Let me tell you something. You go and GET that girl back. Do it now. No matter what it takes. Make a fool of yourself if necessary. Do it. If you fail at least you will have tried.

Jokes on them I was only pretending to be retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=afuqiEaysIA

she was my neighbor and was the same age as me. been with her as long as i can remember. our houses had shared yard so we were always playing together. we were inseparable. my first kiss and my first true love. i couldn't imagine my life without her.

at night we'd sneak out and lay on grass and stare at the sky together. we planned on getting married and having kids some day

when she was 17 her dad got a great job in another country so they moved. i was heartbroken and still am. never recovered from that. i still think about her daily.

contacted her recently and told her how i feel. got even more depressed when she told me she felt the same way. she's married now with 3 kids. i'm happy for her but i want to be that guy so bad. if she never moved i would be.

here i am now, turning 29 in a few days and still thinking about her daily. never had another gf and still a virgin. tried to move forward but i just can't. my life sucks now. the only thing that keeps me going is being able to talk to her almost every day.

3 depressing 5 me

Perhaps the only thing that keeps you going is actually the thing that is holding you back the most.

user. You have not given yourself the chance of meeting someone else. She is a human being just like you and me. Stop idealizing her. You are young but you are not a young buck anymore. Give yourself a chance.

I dont know man, I did try, I really did. I met up with her. I made her realize how much she still loves me. I convinced her to give us another chance. But she abandoned me again, it hurt even more than the original breakup, it almost broke me completely. I dont think I could handle another rejection from her. I have to start thinking about myself

Jude

Poor girl didn't do shit but i broke myself against her. Don't even regret it really because heartbreak is so self affirmingly narcissistic at that age and I'd rather have spent my time getting rejected by her than playing by numbers with some dog. Beautiful girl. Lovely curly brown hair. Cold, cruel and witty as fuck. I don't think she hates me as much as she really should in fact we got on very well. So that's something.

Ironically the one that did the most damage we weren't even romantic just very good friends and everything I was reading on Veeky Forums at the time about how women really are she'd go and prove right every time.

Sometimes I think I'm weak for posting things like this and ofcourse I am but she was single for maybe 2 months this year and she was 100 times worse than anyone on /r9k/ even allowing for breakup feels.

She was the first girl I ever actually tried to go after. She taught me that all women really are like that. That everything I knew about relationships was wrong. Most importantly she taught me how not handle women.

Cute blonde girl that was getting more beautiful as the years went by, felt like I was going to die. Got my shit back together after a month of sobbing and never looked back, only I can decide what my life will be from now on.

The one who promised she'd never do anything to hurt me.

Friends and family are amazed at how well I'm taking it. But its when you're alone with just your thoughts at night thats the hard part.

Every man needs to have his naivety crushed at least once.

Without that experience he is unfit for any future women. Consider it a rite of passage.

>Tiffany
Turn down out she was Bipolar and had read many different books in the line of 48 laws of power by the age of 15.

Definitely wasn't a fun experience, but I think that I learned a lot.

I wouldn't be where I'm at today without it. Events like that cause self-reflection and create better men.

>Reject Decadence
>Embrace Hardship

>28 years old now
>casually dated and had a new girlfriend every 6-7 months for the last 10 years
>never looking for a wife, just someone to hang out/ bring to parties / make sexy time / go to events
>next month the last of my unmarried friends is getting married
>realize I've been living the life of a 20 year old me for years....
>always told myself "I'm not ready," "next year I'll buy a house," "next year I'll apply to grad school."
>I keep telling myself that life hasn't started yet for me.... that I'll be able to make sense of it all eventually

I'm slowly sliding into the abyss, and all I can do is fake a smile

Out of sight, out of mind. Its easy to romanticize a relationship if you're not lettong yourself get over it. Things probably weren't as good as you remember if she cheated on you.

Let yourself fall in love again. You'll get over it.

I'm working with her, and I just can't make the move I've dated other girls but It just didn't feel right, I really want to ask her out but I'm afraid of the possibility of rejection.
Help me out fellas..

Can we swap problems please.

I agree with this user, you really don't know shit until your heart has been torn up by that sort of pain, but once you summon the willpower to get back up, you fear nothing anymore. At least that's what it was like for me.

Listen to me you fucking cuck. Get the fuck up, go over there, knock on her door, and tell her whatever the hell you have to tell her so that this doesn't fail.

Tell her you wanna grow old with her, that you only wanna share who you wanna become with her, that you'll fight for her every time. I don't fucking know, the answer you come up with is for you alone. You must make HER own the decision. You will always wonder what could have been if you had fought harder, if you had tried more.

Do not tell yourself you have done enough until she has explicitly told you to fuck off and die. If she pulls away at the door, corner her and make her feel safe and kiss her. Fuck nigger. The worst thing you can do in this life is regret this situation.

It isn't over yet. You must see this for yourself and you must believe that you can fix it. I fucking believe in you user. I wish I had something else to say.

It doesn't matter what happened. Everyone makes mistakes. What matters is what are YOU gonna do about it?

Naw man, you don't want my life

My best friends are moving away
Driving by the bars and clubs we used to go to every weekend kills me inside, I'll never be happy like I was when I was 22

We will never have road trips again since my friends are all married and transitioned to the next stage of life and I thought I'd just continue life on cruise control

We have to make it brahs.....
There's a piece of this earth designated for each of us, the perfect girl for each of us, and the perfect family waiting for us. But if you stand idle, like I have, or didn't take relationships seriously (again, like me) then you will never find your future.

Step out of your comfort zones gentlemen.... we start today

A MtF who lives across the country from me.

Pathetic I know, I still cringe thinking about it.

I've been following this thread and just wanted to say thank you, your posts have been very inspiring.

I'm much younger than you (18) but I just got out of my first real relationship and I've been kicking myself over everything I did wrong. Over how shy and awkward I was, all the missed opportunities. FUCK.

I've been hitting the gym extra hard lately but it can't fill that void.

>Can a heart really recover when you learn the truth about love?
A U T I S M

That's because you don't fill the void with the gym like the cucks on this board think you do, you fill it by growing as a person (there are different types of self improvement not just muscles). Making new friends, reading, learning to do something, stepping out of your comfort zone - these are the things that truly help you transition.

it was myself

>going to make it

it has been so long that even if i wanted to try i wouldn't know where to start

>28 years old
>living the life of someone in their 20s
Woah

>I still cringe thinking about it
>it
kek

>be me 15, 7years ago
>first gf, pretty, can still remember the taste of her lips
>we go drinking, tells me she is meeting someone better than me tomorrow
>wtf
>crushed inside
>had few gf's since, couldnt relate to any of them
>life is pretty shit, but atleast i got friends now
>wish I wasnt fucked in the head, and could talk to girls how i feel
>fuck ou OP
OP's a fag, sorry for bad english

Talking to girls about how you feel is rarely okay.

You can tell them about some of your ideologies or beliefs, but you cannot be weak in front of them.

It's the natural order of things.

If you make yourself appear weak to your woman you break her frame of safety- which is what her man is supposed to be. It doesn't matter what you think a person is supposed to behave like, how a woman says she will behave, or how people say they will. On an instinctual level women want a protector and their hierarchy of attraction is designed with this in mind.

If you weaken yourself or show significant vulnerability in front of her you will emasculate yourself. It doesn't matter how progressive she is, that's what will happen.

Not necessarily one woman, just a series of hammer blows in a relatively short time.

Getting broken up with or rejected this many times in just a few years is a fucking crucible.

tpbp

I know that feel, fuck. Same situation rekt me all the way to this day. I don't think I'll ever not miss her.

start with realizing that the facts of ur circumstance means you were unfit to have ever been with her in the first place. a man who cannot face his own problems is incapable of performing his most basic duties as patriarch.

LOL, ok princess. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You can be sensitive and open with certain women while still being strong and assertive in general. There are good women out there. Good people in general are hard to find. My wife is my best friend. She knows everything about me. She talks to me in her sleep and masturbates to me while I am working away from home.

Sensitive, yeah.
Strong and assertive will definitely work, but your average bloke won't understand this advice initially.
It's like telling a guy that SS is a good starter program and letting him figure out the rest.

How's your GF?
How long have y'all been dating?

I sort of know your feel breh.

Was with a girl for 7 years, thought I was gonna marry her and we would make a life together. Shit went downhill fast and I told myself I would stay with her through her troubles. However she kept shutting me out over and over. I tried to be sympathetic, I tried to help, I tried to give her space, but she was only interested in herself despite how much I told her she was killing our relationship. I told her that I was willing to make it work and let her figure things out before we try moving on, but she only wanted more time apart and continued to hurt me just for the sake of working me up (she admitted to saying things to me purely for the sake of causing me heartache). So one day, I packed up my bags and walked out. She still isn't taking it well, but she blames me for leaving her at a "bad time". I'd like to know that she's okay, but I can't live a life of fear and worry for someone who has no concern for anyone or anything and no self regard.

I've since moved on but the whole situation has been in the back of my mind for a few months now.

Holy fuck dude are you me?
I don't know man its been 6 years for me, sucks to know that no other girl I've met is like her, or I'll get to love someone like I did love her, I still think of her everyday, that's why I lift

Don't regret it. She is an adult and must take responsibility for her behaviour towards other people, no matter how fucked up her situation is. I know people who have been through worse shit than I can comprehend and yet they remain considerate and dignified. Ultimately if she's ever going to have a chance she needed to learn that.

I dated a girl who kept threatening to drink bleach if I didn't do various things. Sigh, sigh.

Heh.

She cheated on you breh. That should be a clear sign that she didn't feel the same way. The only way to get over her is to keep searching for someone. Trust me, it works.

>A few years ago
>Crush on qt co-worker
>Exchange phone numbers and start texting nonstop everyday
>Ask her out
>She has to think about it, and finally says she just prefers to be friends so it's not weird at work
>A couple of months later I'm hanging out at a club when I receive a text from her asking where am I.
>She comes and we finally hookup
>Apparently she had been dating someone else until that moment.
>I suspect it was a married ex-coworker, that's why she was being so secretive
>We date for the best couple of months in my whole life.
>She dumps me after two months.
>She is not sure about us, I think she might go back to her ex.
>Invites me to a party at her place a couple of weeks later, where we end up hooking up.
>Start dating again.
>A month later she is distant and looks unhappy.
>I ask her if everything is okay, to what she responds she's very happy with me and that I don't need to worry about anything.
>She breaks up with me two days later.

It actually was an emotional rollercoaster. I spent a whole year depressed about her. Curiously that year I was super successful with other women and random sluts.

She still texts me from time to time to see how everything is going on. She has tried to meetup a few times but I always have excused myself, I think I'm over her, but I'm afraid to fall for her again if we see each other.

This. You can never try enough. Im speaking cuz ive been there.

powerful post desu sempai, I got the unwanted feels out of it

I'm 19, turning 20 in March and my life has been moving so fast, I'm terrified of waking up one morning and feel exactly what you just described
It doesn't help that I got into university at a very young age (had just turned 17) which means I'll be done just after turning 20, which effectively means I've "missed" on alot of the university life style

>francesca gave me love for 2 years and then we had to end it, but she strung me along for another whole year
>kelsey was a horrible bitch who ended up cheating on me but I took it because I was so lonely
>isabella was the perfect girl who made me feel even happier than ever before, but she pushed me away because she's afraid to get hurt
I just wanna end it all 2bh family

Is it bad I never had a real crush? There was a few girls I liked obviously but never one I obsessed over. Maybe it's because I always had low self esteem so I didn't feel like bothering

>She left me after 2 years of me supporting her in every way I could.
>She was the one who taught me how to open up and not be such a cold prick to people.
>She made me feel a way I never have before.
>And just like that she left me.
>I felt pathetic and like a whiny little bitch.
>One day I was studying with some friends and I just got up and packed some shit and left.
>Drove to the airport and bought the first flight I could to anywhere.
>Ended up in Boulder Colorado
>I absolutely fell in love with the place
>I camped and hiked and cleared my mind in nature.
> It was beautiful.
>One of my fondest memories is being out there

Funny how my fondest memory was derived from pure sadness

Jess

I went across the ocean for her and a week later she broke up with me because she'd apparently just fallen out of love. My parents had to buy me an 1800 dollar plane ticket home that next day because I had nowhere else to go and I spent some time living with them and working to pay them back. I slept on the couch because sleeping in my old bed was too painful, due to the fact that it was there that she said that she loved me like she'd never loved anyone else.

I like to think I'm over it, but sometimes I dream about her and I wake up all disoriented and angry. Drives me fucking nuts.Totally ruined the idea of opening myself up to another person again for a very long time.

this
>tfw mum might not see you make it

I was with her for 4 years and did nothing but cheat on her and hit her on a few occasions because of alcohol.
I couldn't change fast enough, and even if I did I do think it'd undo the damage I've done to our relationship.
Women throw themselves at me yet I have never found one I loved more than the one I hurt the most.

I'm a horrible person and deserve the hell I feel. I should just kill myself.

Its more of a "everyone, sooner or later" type of situation..

>be me
>18 years old
>Never been in love with someone
>all my friends fall in love and have their adventures
>I just have one night stands with boring girls
>everybody tells me how lucky I am for not falling in love
>feel like im missing an important part of my youth
is something wrong with me?how do I fall in love?

Katie. That hot bitch. That's what I get for dating a high schooler though

No but self flagellation is probably a good idea
At least once a week for at least 5 years

Arielle

Tall. Athletic. Curly hair.
Why ;_;

King Neptune pls go

Except later in the episode we see that Jake went out and got his cup

I don't know you fucking faggot, can love bloom on a battlefield???