Is it ok to take 10-20mg crystal 3x a week on my workout days...

Is it ok to take 10-20mg crystal 3x a week on my workout days? I dilute it in water and put it up my ass and get to the gym and have at least a chub the whole time thinking about getting fucked/sucking a dick but I'm not gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont know but every time i take it i end up masturbating for days. days.
good luck

It's ok with me op, sure go ahead

isnt meth caustic?

Yeah but putting it up ur bum has the same bioavailability as IVing

You do know amphetamines kills gains?

It literally destroys/eats muscle.

kek

Unless you are tripping your balls of for two days straight it doesnt.

>It literally destroys/eats muscle.
no it doesn't idiot, post source

You're fucked by no sleep or appetite anyways

If you use meth your life is fucked regardless

at the dosages op is taking eating and sleeping shouldn't be a problem.
why?

Sleep largely depends on dose and time when taken plus susceptibility to not being able to sleep.
Appetite can be forced

nice backpedaling faggot

>Appetite can be forced
soylent was made for tweakers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

>Larger doses of amphetamine may impair cognitive function and induce rapid muscle breakdown

Larger doses = Anything above therapeutical, and now imagine it's meth that's even worse, it will most likely kill muscle even in small doses.

Not only that dehydrates your joints, which I can't imagine being good if you're going to work out.

>Larger doses of amphetamine may impair
>may impair
>may

muh propaganda

>May not
Ffs has anybody in this thread even used this shit? Find any tweaker that still is fat/big/not auschwitz mode.

Even people who get shit like elvanse/adderall lose muscle and weight as well as appetite loss when they first begin medicating.

Doing it 3x a week is more like a guaranteed.

This is more like OP setting up for an addiction, just gonna need to up the dose either for fun or for the tolerance, and then it's just gonna go further and further anyways.

This is how so many normal soccer-mom-types got addicted in the US, just wanted energy to clean and shit and it all was fine and dandy at first but ofc it all went downhill since it's fucking meth.

Not that I have a problem with people drugging the fuck out but there's no point in trying to have excuses for it or doing it for stupid reason, either you want to get high or not.

My tip for OP is to do ephedrine instead.

I use meth, if someone here is bigger/leaner please post.

Just eat and train fuck these nerds

I use speed (normal amphetamine) like once or twice a month. I just think it's retarded to try and justify meth as a PWO.

+ Imagine the potential without. How often do you use btw?

He is permablast insane doses of test, keep in mind.

Really should be honest with people, you yourself admit your body is not good for the dose of crap you are on, you yourself admit you would be much much bigger if you weren't a junky, properly PCT instead of getting arrested, etc

DUDE same here, how about that orgasm at the end... Best feeling ever

DUDE lmao METH