Defeatist thread

When did you realize that you will never make it and why?

When my nudes got out, I realized I must never be successful so no one uses them against me

Post nudes

I... I think I'm going to be the only man in my family to go bald. I'm 26 and my shit just got super thin out of nowhere. I-is it over?

Release your own nude progress pics, own that shit. Get 'mires.

For me it was when I quit my first job and got too comfortable alone at home. 2 years later my savings are about 2/3 used up so I have around a year left, and I still have no intentions to go back to work. Time to order a nitrogen tank I think.

This should inspire you to lift you retard. You will inevitably shave your head. Unless you think "balding" is preferred by women (its not) you will either be the skinny or fat bald guy or Joe Rogan who no one cares that he bald they just care about the dumb stuff he says.

manlet
ugly
no discipline or goals
had to choose between feeling miserable or coping so i just float along

I've been lifting for a while, am decently built so I got that goin for me. I'm mostly just bummed because I'm finally single for the first time in years after a horrible relationship and I feel like I'll never get laid again.

When after 2.5 years of lifting, I
>still don't squat 3 plates
>still don't pull 4 plates
>still don't have abs
>still don't have a gf
>still don't have a job
>still live at home at 24

At least I have the discipline to go to the gym 4x/week and go to bed early.

>tall entire childhood
>5'11 at 16, tallest kid in the class
>21
>still 5'11
Now I'm a short fuck compared to everyone else. At least I'm better built than most lankets tho

I will make it, fuck you.

Can't be dealing with all the sad cunts here. Make an effort and change your lives.

>2 months into lifting
>skelly fag 70kg 6'0
>went from failing 32.5kg bench to 80kg 5x5
>40kg squat to 120kg
>145kg deadlift

oh I thought this was /makingit/ my bad

Post pics

>gets trips too

Been cheated on twice, had friends die, had trouble getting work, had shitty relationships, had depression, been sick, and fucking fought it all. You can let it fuck you or you can practice your shit eating grin and push back.
Unless you were born a trust fund baby with a rich daddy or you've done well of your own accord, life's probably going to be mostly shit.

fuark which program did you follow for bench gains

Just lower your RoM

define what "making it" means nowadays
i'll never become a guy that could be matched to zyzz, because i have shitty insertions (crappy chest) and i'm not willing to roid

My dad is a Lebanese muslim, American church tier mom. It would do more harm than anything

70kg isn't skelly, it's normal.

>2 months into lifting
>skelly fag 120kg 6'5
>went from 100kg bench to 300kg
>200kg squat to 300kg
>40kg deadlift

being neet for 10 years

I started at 59 also 5.5" wrists

I realized I wasn't ever going to make it after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis at age 26 (this year), after feeling a weakness in my arms

On these interferon shots to slow my eventual....inevitible loss of motor functioning

I'm 22, started fantasizing about shooting myself last summer. School used to go fine but now I've skipped 2 recent winter exams, last exam is in four days and I still haven't started preparing for it. Motivation and hope is really lost. The problem is I feel I can't properly connect to people and thus have no friends (and from no friends come a boring life and social anxiety which just make it even harder to talk with people), but I still feel sad and hopeless for being so alone. Most of my time nowadays is wasted on Veeky Forums and other forums as a sort of escapism.

It feels so paradoxical. It wasn't even that way when I was younger, I used to socialize just fine until secondary school. Gonna contact a psychiatrist and try to get some pills to lift my mood, if that doesn't work then I sure af won't make it

I'll never win against the normies

I'm just not one of them

to add to this, lately when going to the gym I've actually ended up feeling even worse after I'm done with the workout

HAHA thats funny xD

/r9k/ is not welcome here.

/r9k/ and Veeky Forums are two sides of the same coin.

I dont want to reach a goal.
I only want to walk a righteous path.

And the robots are the shitty side.

I'm the same height. Just move to L.A. or somewhere else with lots of Mexicans and you'll feel like a giant.

>59 to 70 in two months
I call bullshit

user here, in the worst times of his life

>25yo
>master degree on something I don't like and don't fulfill me
>unemployed
>no gf, never had one, virgin
>intimacy problems, don't speak to my brother anymore, my mom is batshit crazy
>don't have will anymore, struggle to get out of bed at 14pm
>friends live 300 miles away, in my parent's house so don't have anyone here
>5'6, face 2/10 on a good day, skinny, don't eat anymore

I honestly never expected to fall so much in life. I honestly don't even know how it ended here. I don't intend to kill myself and i won't do it, but i don't have the will to live anymore.

Strange times, really.

When you will need surgery just to be 5/10

shoo shoo swollen glands

fulfilling your goals

Jesus christ how much did you have saved up to last you 3 years? Should invest What you have left so you don't have to work

Try meditating/cardio

When I found my first excel workout log from 2011 and realized I've made almost no progress strength-wise and I look worse now than I did back then (much more fat).

Overall I'd call myself a huge fucking failure. Back in 2011 one morning after whole night of drunkenly watching sad movies and playing dumb video games, I realized how shit my life is and I devised a plan that consisted of three projects - getting in shape, getting a life (tfw no gf) and getting a good job. The last one I managed and I can say I'm pretty good at what I do and earn more than I can spend. But I completely failed in the other two departments, I'm a 30 year old wizard with body of a typical SS+GOMAD faggot and literally no social life.

So yeah, I gave up.

>I've made almost no progress strength-wise and I look worse now than I did back then (much more fat)
How? When did you stop lifting?

when I started balding at 17

>transplant

A couple years ago. Once I realized how inconsistent my workout schedule has to be with my health, I came to the conclusion that I'll probably never be where I want with my body.

I've come to accept it, but I still push when I'm physically able because it mainly helps me keep sane.

When I didn't spend a single minute studying for an exam I have tomorrow. I am my greatest enemy.

Does anyone know a fake reason to see a doctor I can get a note for?

Bad teeth and too broke to afford dentist.
Why lift when you have a shit smile.

>>intimacy problems, don't speak to my brother anymore
Iktf all too well. I miss my brother and all the fun times we had in our childhood, but I haven't spoken to him at all in 5 years.

I miss you bro