*KRRK*

*KRRK*

*CREEAAKKK*

*SNAP*

that's all it takes to permanently fuck your legs for life

Why do you still do cardio?

Cause when i stopped i gave my self ED.

Fuck that

You can say the same about anything. Fuck off, retard, cardio is healty.

I like running.

I can tell you from vast experience a torn hamstring doesn't fuck your legs for life.

t. ex-hurdler

That was the end of your track career though, if you were good enough to get to the college level or above.

I swim for cardio.

Bolt tore his hamstring in July.
He did alright at Rio

The problem for me is shin splints. They fucked my fitness test to get into the Royal Marines

You're right op, i'll go back to deadlifts and squats.

*dead*

Thats all it takes to die due to aneurysm.

Why don't you just kill yourself now to avoid the risk?

Not sure if you fixed your shin splints mate but flat feet can cause that. Check out your feet when you walk barefoot and if they sink inward you've got flat feet

Outwards, not inwards is flat feet

Do you lads listen to music while running? It helps me focus, run longer and better, but my phone becomes a hindrance in my pocket or when holding it. How do you guys carry it?

Shin splints are still there just not as bad. Thinking about getting shoes custom made for my foot because of it. Just resting up now to not make it any worse

Don't most people get those arm band things that keep your phone in place?

oh fine fuck off then you little prick, I'm only trying to help

Maybe if you're FAT and WEAK because you're LAZY like you must be, OP. For the rest of us it only enhances our overall fitness.

Enjoy not being able to run even a single paltry *mile* without dying, loser.
>b-b-b-but muh squats and deads
You're a pathetic caricature of fitness, ersatz, not the real thing.

If you stretch regularly, which lengthens and conditions muscles, tendons, and ligaments, instead of just lifting, which actually *shortens* them, you're highly unlikely to have such problems in the first place.

Who /rowing/ here

>the current year
>still running on hard surfaces like asphalt or concrete
>surprised when you snap your shit up

Who trail running master race here?

I never seem to have the classic issues like shin splints or overly tight hamstrings.

>trips over a branch or rock and tumbles down a hill shattering his legs and several ribs.
>gets bit by water snakes and ticks

Ideal shit

>being clumsy and unaware on trail
>afraid of snakes and ticks

you're never going to make it

I actually ruined my ankle just 4 weeks ago playing basketball. Have since missed out on some concerts, haven't been able to run or play ball, had to miss a week of work.

Truly, I plan on never doing cardio again.

How weak are you that you can get injured by running?

Drink milk faggot

running is retarded af. swimming is where its at, boys

There's other cardio thing besides running...I like to pretend i'm rowing a real boat while actually i'm staying stationary and spinning a blower flywheel really really fast. WHOOOSHHHH!!!

How do you even know that was the guy you were replying to hahaha

Even with osgood-schlatter's, my only side effect from constant cardio is I that I pop/crack my knees every 5-10 mins. And it feels good

*KRRK*

*CREEAAKKK*

*SNAP*

that's all it takes to permanently paralyze you waist down

Why do you still do deadlifts?

>tfw too swole to run

It's not about flat feet, that's sort of a meme. It's about how you land on your feet.

>Why do cardio?

"I never did cardio a day in my life".

And he turned out fine!

Sprinting gave me the best ass of my life. I don't know about other cardio, but sprints seem like the best activity to do combined with lifting to avoid getting that doughy quality.

He's dead

thats the joke retard.

What is dancing?

I use a small MP3 player for music so I just hold it.

why is he pointing a gun at his bicep with finger on the trigger? oh thats right because he was a dumb faggot.

1000x this

im super confident that when all those ED ppl in sexual health threads would do cardio and actually be less than 15% bf, it wouldnt be such a widespread problem. And I'm not talking about doing a marathon just some ez 30 min jog with 5-10 full out sprints (easier than HIIT tho)

>hitting on uneven ground
>crying for help
>praying to scoobs and promise to turn gay for him
>still dies
>optimal
XD

Hgh, steroids, and insane genetics

*BRRRRRRRRRTTT*
*PLONK*

that's all it takes to shit your pants everyday

that's why I skip shits

zyzz died in a sauna and he took shits every day

I do it on a treadmill not on pavement. Thats just asking for snap city.

And you too you samefagging faggot cunt. Kill yourself now. I usually don't help people, this time I thought Id give some advice, but no, I was right, you are a fucking nigger bastard. No more help from me, now only meanness and anger