In Veeky Forums's opinion was Christianity a net good or a net bad for humanity?

In Veeky Forums's opinion was Christianity a net good or a net bad for humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder how poltards justify following a religion made by a shitskin jew that ended up wiping out all of their native religions

Net good, still don't believe it.

Good.

Net good, but it did lead to the rise of the jews.

They don't, they constantly say "muh kike on stick" and pretend to worship Odin like Varg

The problem is that a belief in the "Sky Faerie" is not only symptomatic of mental illness but leads to great social harm. Religions are on the wrong side when it comes to moral issues. Religions will turn people into murderers, paedophiles. Incest is so common among religious people as to be assumed to be normal to them.

Daily reminder the only reason Europe ever advances is WHITE GENETICS not religion, Rome was proof we didnt need BE A MORALFAG the religion to advance at all. Christianity is a blight and semetic cancer to the European people.

>Europeans
>White
t. Achmed

This, tbqh.
Thankfully, paganism was mostly eradicated and will never be in power to poison society ever again.

>Religion
No, human genetics causes this not religion.

The problem is that even as Christianity inspires these kinds of evils they will all be chalked down as being the fault of man and not of Christianity. That's how they have deflected accusations since the religions foundation, anything good that results as a consequence of Christianity is because of Christianity and thus because of god, anything bad that happens is merely the fault of man, even if the religions ethos was directly responsible for inspiring the action.

Net good, fake, but fucking good
t. Mudslime

Net good. Being an evangelistic religion it acts as a unifying bond between peoples of different nations and cultures.

Rome wasn't white you brainlet.

It was European, Caucasoid, etc.

The core of Rome (Italy) was.

WE

Not really. They tend to just accept the doublethink and go "Jesus wasn't a Jew lol"

Any good books about the historical Jesus? Did he even exist?

I thank the efforts of the Church for its work in recovering and translating lost greek books and keeping things more or less stable between western feudal kingdoms, but it overstayed its welcome desu

Neither. Christianity did as much harm as it did good historically speaking. The problem is that the really nasty shit they did is far enough back in history that nobody really cares.

in islamic states almost 50% of all marriages are between cousins. Bacause of this kind of inbreeding their children are less intelligent and more susceptible for radical thoughts.

>paganism is eradicated
islam

So are the Irish, but they’re also not white

>Italy
>White
t. Dago

>>Thankfully, paganism was mostly eradicated and will never be in power to poison society ever again.
Blatant bait. None of the euro polytheisms at their worst were any worse then christianity at it's worst.

What? I'm pretty sure he meant to say that paganism doesn't exist in europe now. Other than some sporadic niggers in the North and some neo-LARPs.

Depends what exactly you mean by Jew.
Ashkenazi jews & talmudic jews are what they usually sperg out against.

Why is it always non-whites who want to invalidate Italy being white or European?

Why is it always wh*Tes who want to drag every successful civilization in theur fictional race?

I am a Christian so i'm biased but i'll try to provide a secular explanation as to why it's a net good.

Christianity can be viewed as a repackaging of selective aspects of pagan philosophy, including Plato, Aristotle, etc. It's just repackaged so that the wider public can understand them by going to church instead of spending hours toiling over the ancient philosophers and stoics.

>Islam's central doctrine is kill the infidel
>Christianity's is turn the other cheek

Islam's victory looks inevitable to me.

Considering that the Christian world ended up with steam engines, superior fire arms, global empires etc. It was a net good for Christian countries.

Net good for humanity's trickier to define. Given that we're facing rampant overpopulation, anything that didn't keep us dying as quickly as we pumped out babies could be considered a net bad.

well these numbers are unfortunate

/pol/ is not one person.
The retard here is you.

As a whole, probably a net positive. On the other hand, being a bronze age goatfucker semite mythos compilation absolutely incompatable with modern secular morals, ethics and science means it has overstayed its welcome by some 150 years already.

Rousseau basically believed that the Christians didn't have enough balls to be a good state.

He was basically said if the Christians were able to defend a state well, then they could do a religious state like it was meant to be done.

The exciting part about this is it has never been done.

Welcome to the future. The birthplace of Neoplatonic Islam.

In order to be part of us, you must have read the following

The Holy Bible
The Quran
The Republic plus at least 9 dialogues
Tao Te Ching
Dhammapada

>>europe invented guns and trains because of christianity
lol. Cultural Christians are almost as stupid as the regular variety.

Net good.

Just look at the state of post christian Europe. Post christian millenials in America are replicating that.

Rate my polytheism guys

Ok this is my religion for a unified polytheistic theory of how the earth works it would end all other polytheisms on earth because they are retarded.

Ahem in the beginning there was darkness and outside this darkness was the Highest One who then created the Empty one who then created all matter in the universe, then in a place outside of us the Old One forges the earth with his own hands then dies afterwards leaving the planet watched over and governed by his children the gods of the world. Each god from creation was assigned a position to watch over. The God of Sky controls everything in the sky, the god of ocean controls all bodies of water on the planet, the god of fire causes fies, the god of life is responsible for living things and considered a mother goddess, the god of death kills not only humans but everything, the god of light brings warmth and sunshine to the planet, the god of darkness is said to be an engimatic being who switchs positions with the god of light, the god of knowledge is the one who gives humans knowledge and curiosity to learn new things, the god of war is the one that causes war on earth but is not seen as evil, the god of spirit the one who rules the other realms, the god of land the one who controls the crust of the earth and causes volcanic eruptions.

Holy cow. The most reddit post of the day.

Your "secular" morals are either based off of, or highly influenced by, the NT

The future is Christian.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

Who among you think Jesus was a "nice guy"?

Christianity was the worst thing to ever happen to humanity, it is a strict religion limiting the most basic of freedoms from what you wear to what you eat, Pagan Rome was doing great until Cuckstantine stepped in.

Terrible, constantine is the reason the world is so shit today

Y'all need Jesus. Stop running. Come home.

Humans are dumb animals they need to be controlled, paganism allows too much degeneracy. My only issue with Fagtianity is the fact the religion never evolves they literally keep taking orders from batshit insane jews from one thousand years ago.

wow the butthurt is real

So question for you non-believers.

What are the facts that you believe in which have led you to conclude that the existence of God is implausible?

Religion is a make believe fairy tale but useful in creating social order so it would be great if Christianity was edited into something that benefited Europeans more. Like remove all jewish crap from the religion and remake the origin story involving only Europe and nothing outside of it.

I said God, not religion.

It does not matter whether one is real as it wouldnt give a shit about you.

Ok, so you think a creator doesn't care about it's creation? Have you ever made anything?

The guy who wrote this completely misunderstands the “nice Jesus doctrine”, as I’m sure that most people who cite the adulteress passage in that context aren’t stupid enough to think that Jesus was defending adultery. The point they’re trying to make is that Jesus spent the most time with sinners because they are the ones who most need his help (Luke 15:1-7 is an example of Jesus explaining exactly this idea), whereas 99% of today’s Christians would turn up their noses at a prostitute or other chronic sinner and see her as a lost cause and cast shame on her without trying to help her in any way.

Yes it cares about its creation which is the entire universe you are like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006% of the universe meaning you dont fucking matter.

so you are saying that the universe is not infinite? of course not, how could it be?

I believe that a claim that something exists is false until proven true due to Occams razor. God hasn’t been proven true, therefore, logically, God doesn’t exist.

so you just avoid the entire subject together because running from it is just easier? is it easier to be in hell for eternity or heaven?

? Are you literally retarded or something? How am a I “avoiding the topic?” I literally just have an actual logical rebuttal to the existence of god, that’s literally addressing the topic not avoiding it

If God can create itself then the Universe can create itself and there is no need for God.

It literally makes sense are you retarded?

Different user btw

This the universe was clearly created by physical laws outside of it that we probably will understand in a quintillion years from now.

What if the universe is God's creation, and as a creation, which is a synthesis of raw materials, more or less, the universe is greater than the sum of it's parts? Ergo, the universe needs God.

If that line of logic without any knowledge tied to it, suffices for your need for truth, then so be it.

is Polytheism autistic?

I have found that most people who reject Christianity do so because their parents used the morals and wisdom of the Faith to instruct their children and temper their destructive behavior. The child naturally lashes out against this if they do not feel enough love from their parents (who's lives the child does not fully understand, incidentally, and cannot understand the way they show love, they only feel they aren't getting enough).

The child affirms this rejection, and it is bolstered by the prevailing popular notion that religion serves no purpose. Well that is true in one sense, because for the child, religion served no purpose in their own life, and their only experience with it early on was that it was a restriction.

Why do guineas always try to convince others they’re white?

You are actually retarded holy fuck. Prove my penis isn’t a meter long right now

In the end these people actively suppress any impulse to discover the true message of the Faith, effectively censoring themselves because they have invested more time in the society that rejects the Faith than the society that adheres to the Faith.

>consciousness and unconsciousness are liable to act in the exact same manner
>pretending unconsciousness had a motivation or inclination to create the universe

Dewd. This is day one stuff.

Im atheist because Christianity is a useless religion since no one really follows it nowadays.

And I have found that most devout Christians coincidentally have devoutly Christian parents. I’ve also found that most people who support sports teams support the ones that represent the region they live in or grew up in. Pretty weird, huh?

What is the message of Christianity?

Good is as is defined by religion so from a christian perspective I'd say undeniably good.

Didn't catholicism ban incest after the Roman Empire fell though?

>The universe can’t just exist by itself dummy, it needs a creator! Hence, God exists. Haha btfo athiofag
>What do you mean who created God then? God doesn’t need a creator, it just existed by itself dummy

If you can’t see the inherent logical flaw there then you are actually impressively retarded

You literally have no basis to claim what user's race is. Even if he's wrong you just look like a retard.

Because Chinese are known for following imported religions exactly as the scriptures suggest. I can’t wait until we start seeing fat Jesus statues that you rub on the head for luck and prosperity.

Its a useless religion if it cant maintain social order look at your "christian" country America its full of adulterers, murderers, children disrespecting their parents and much more things your sacred book deems not good.

Why are most of the leading physicists Christian, and most of the average physicists faithless, while the majority of Veeky Forums popsci soyboys also atheist?

>Neoplatonic Islam.
Is this the newest meme ideology like cowboyism and nazbol?

How did the universe create itself then? God, given the rationalization, was the prime mover and there since before the beginning of this universe. If you bothered to read the apocrypha or even the Nag Hammadis', you'd know God is in Heaven, itself Heaven, which is clearly represented as it's own plane of existence. Which is where the universe was born from. That's where pagan theogony picks up.

Ah yet another one ignorant of Scripture but entitled to pontificate. Go ahead, I'm used to the likes of you.

If everyone were perfect, we wouldn't need to proselytize. You've just given us more of a reason.

Heaven could therefore be in a higher dimension. We could only be just beginning to discover God's plan through higher mathematical descriptions of the higher dimensions. We live in exciting times.

>it is a strict religion limiting the most basic of freedoms to what you eat
Have you even read The Bible? Jesus called the pharisees fools for thinking a food is inherently unclean because it went to the stomach not the heart.

Except nothing can be proven true outside of yourself. Are you a solipist?

How did God create itself? You’re LITERALLY just saying “The universe can’t creat itself, but God can dummy!!!” How do you not see how retarded this argument it?

Enforce your worthless religion or watch it die out stupid christfag. Islam still exists because the muzzies enforce their laws and dont have this tolerance nonsense like christtards.

Because God is omnipotent. God is not the Universe. God is special. He has special powers that beings of the universe do not have. We may never fully understand it until we are in Heaven with God.

I'm pretty sure you assume God is some computer of limited knowledge. God, as is defined in christianity, is all knowing and encompassing so that he becomes so grand and large he circles back into being perfectly aware of everything to the smallest scale.

Implying Man hasn't been raping and pillaging and committing murder since before Christ. I hereby award you the title of biggest idiot on this board, congrats kid

It's only worthless to you because you do not know what it's Message is. Its is worth death to many people.

If hes so omnipotent why cant he kill Satan?