HahahaHAHA LINK PEE PEE POO POO FLUSH THE CHAIN HAHA

hahahaHAHA LINK PEE PEE POO POO FLUSH THE CHAIN HAHA
HAHAHAHA HAHAHA
AAAAAAH AAAAAH AH AH AHAHHA AHHHHHHHH AAAAAH!! DONT FALL FOR THE FUD THEY ARE JUST ACCUMULATING AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA WHY ARE PEOPLE SO MEAN ITS NOT FAIR WE ARE THE LINK MARINES HAHAHA AHA AHAHA LINK 1$ BY NOVEMBER HAHAHAHAHAHA RIPPLE FAG YOU SMELL SHIT HAHAHAHHAHAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SELL SELL SELL SELL JUST BUY MY BAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH FUCK YOU BIZ ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. We are almost at the despair phase it looks like.

>b-b-but it solves the oracle problem

Link is DEAD

serves you right for spamming this shitcoin the whole month

WHALE
M A N I P U L A T I O N

that's also the reason why it mooned in the first place

you are deluded my good man

Link will fall below ico soon

Dump before you lose everything

>panic selling
You just want to buy in cheap, you fucking faggot.

i honestly think most of the price increase was due to the massive shilling here. chainlink is barely talked about outside of Veeky Forums.

Are you serious?

Name another ICO that has more publications from news sources 1-3 years before the ICO.

You are fucking autistic

u neggas...its 4x of ico.....wt else u need..another big exchange boom.......otherside look at req idiots ....with in hour REQ in death bed

kill yourself idiot, nobody outside biz has heard of chainlink, tezos has more news publications

PROBLEM SOLVED

Not even close. Denial. The complaining is shilling in disguise trying to get you to think it's worse than it is.

Yes, news mentioning smartcontract.com, not chainlink itself, nobody reads that shit anyway, only people completely obsessed with the project. Besides that, the token isn't available on even one popular exchange right now, and the dev team hasn't done ANY marketing at all.
Face it, many people here own massive presale bags, they've been shilling it hard, people here are getting played hard right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

This shit is not even on buttrex