Things you NEED to get a an 8 or above qt

Hey guys, old fag here. I used to be attractive and fit, then as I got older I got more and more money, lost my looks. I can tell you young guys right now lifting is fun but it will honestly not mean much when you get even slightly older, money rules all.

>in b4 some chads gonna kuk u hehehe
>well id rather be rich and fit
1. not true, if it was, you cut the girl off your lifestyle and move onto the next slutty 20 something year old
2. you cant be kucked if your not even remotley interested inanything sserious.
3. If you can manage to be rich and fit past 30 thats awesome! Im not saying be a fat fuck, im just saying worrying about being sub 10 percent and blah blah blah your not going to care when you have an account that is near 5 million dollars

So to the list

1. Anything above a 2 to 3 million dollars ( I put this as number 1 becasue with this you literally do not need anything else on the list. Just dont be a fat fuck, dont be a super autist, have this much money and you will honeslty get laid all the fucking time

Rest of list (if you do not have line 1 you have to have ALL of these to compete)
1. Height, must be minn. 6 foot
2. Good face, you gotta be at least decent looking
3. Age, if you are over 30 and dont have money.. tough luck bro, should of invested
4. Attitude, to get girls without money you have to have a cool outgoing attitude, you have to break the norm. The problem with this is, poor guys always think.. "yeah I am the cool guy that didnt come form money hurr durr" but I promise you sitting at a bar every night in a leather jacket is not cool. Now that I have money I can same night close almost every night, because I have things in my life almost no other guy can give, luxury boats, spur of the moment vacations, huge party house, etc.

I guess my takeaway is, the whole being fit is all I need is bs. I do not advocate that you don't lift, I still do. I am telling you as an older guy, start investing now.. aggressively.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/16/indian-businessman-famed-for-240000-gold-shirt-beaten-to-death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this isn't even pasta. i pity the fool who spent time writing this meme

now to the facts:

FACIAL AESTHETICS > LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE

Awe thats cute, a 7 out of ten has tricked himself into thinking that he will have an endless supply of pussy as he grows older. Have fun working at that shitty accountant job.. your GF will jump in my car without ever even thinking of you

>should of invested
I bet English is your first language, retard

> GF

This is fit, son. We homo.

Son, you must be a special kind of retarded. You almost got me with the 'oldfag here' but ruined it when you then proceeded to talk like a virgin. A stupid virgin. A retarded virgin.

An old timer gave me some advice on girls once. He said: "Don't worry if you aren't popular with women now, it gets easier as they get older."
Of course I didn't believe him and even if he was right, I didn't want to be eating some Chadrick's leftovers. But time marched on, I got older, kept lifting, kept reading...and you know what? Bitches started to circulate.
Why?
Because they aren't all the same kind of dumb slut. As they get older and pass out of their 'prettiest girl in my group' phase into their 'who the fuck is gonna want me when I'm 30?' phase they start looking around for a decent man to foist a life upon.
What counts as decent?
To the sl00ts I know the initial qualification seems to be dedication, not money, not looks, but dedication. Does this man have something that he is 'about'? Something that is just his, that he is determined to accomplish, and willing to sacrifice to achieve? You may not be the greatest but if you keep at that shit it shows that you might have the capability to do the same in a relationship if she can convince (see: manipulate) you that you WANT one.

Money and looks is going to get you dumb bitches, any boy with a father in his life knows that. If she's here for your money she doesn't care about how your day went. If she's here for your looks her eyes will wander, as she is likely engaged in some weird contest to outdo every woman around her. Will you be getting laid? Probably.
But everybody from the most alpha to the least...whatever the fuck you kids are on about these days, wants to go to sleep next to someone who gives at least half a fuck about them. Even the most heartless of sluts has that one friend they cuddle up to.

how do you let the girls know you have 2-3 mil on the bank? are u retarded? how would the even know

come at me bro

wtf this is just stupid, you can be higher than a 10/10 which is impossible. also im a 9/10 which im not following this chart.

maybe you should answer the question

>18-25 is better than 25-30

All credibility lost in the first fucking line already.

>getting a point for being a nigger

Maybe if you're in Africa, lmao.

Thanks user, got a tear in my eye right now

You demonstrate that simply by lifestyle. I work like 5 hours a week max, and I could cut that to zero. I like having real estate in my portfolio, I have it managed, just takes a few phone calls a month to keep it running.

So not working is a huge tell that you are independently wealthy, also I drive a few nice cars, and if they get me on facebok they see how often and I travel. I usually when I hit on them will ask what countries they have been to, then ill pull up my FB and show them photos and be like yeah add me

As to you, nice sperg session.
I have been with easily between 100 and 200 women, I am 36 btw

Nah, it makes sense, if you think about it. A guy who is a celebrity SHOULD be a 30/10 compared to an equally attractive guy who doesn't have that kind of status.

>getting a point for being a nigger
I agree. You should lose a point for being black. I'm not even racist, I just acknowledge that most chicks don't want to date a brother.

But you're dead, Pajeet...
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/16/indian-businessman-famed-for-240000-gold-shirt-beaten-to-death

no

if you want to look at atractiveness, yeah there both 10/10, but when coounting in other factors the normal 10/10 will drop lower and the actor will stay a true 10/10 because of his wealth and fame

>I have been with easily between 100 and 200 women, I am 36 btw

You are a prime examle of a failed human being, that's what you are. These 36 years that you presupposedly lived, were lived in vain. You've nothing of value in your life, cause sluts and some zero's on your banking card are are just means to an end, not the goal itself. Sluts are there for your money. So when time comes where you don't have money, you think any of them will stay with you ? You ought to have figured those things by yourself, but somebody had to tell you this.

>valuing having a few meaningful relationships with actual cool women with their shit together who you have respect for over hundreds of sluts who throw their pussy at the first thing that winks at them
>"nice sperg session"

This is like telling a MMA champion that you fight better than him because you've beaten 300 kids in your life.

There's no merit to sleeping with easy sluts mate, reevaluate your shit cause you don't really have much to brag about.

We homo but, no homo right

WHITE KNIGHT ALERT

I hope you have a decent time paying off your philosophy degree bitch boy.

VALUE HURR DURRR
I have lived more than you EVER will. I have lived in different countries all over the plant, I never have to work!

I also angel invest (I will wait while you google it) so I give back to society by helping up and coming companies get financed and start creating goods and services, and jobs

>being rich and having bitches is all you need in life

I lift because I want to be the strongest I possibly can whilst I can still move and make my family proud. Being rich isn't part of that goal: I intend to travel, write and experience as much as possible on a genuine down to earth level.

There is more to life than lifting but there is more to life than women.

i'm 23, 5'10, overweight, a dropout and a NEET since i quit high school at the end of junior year and i still get pussy from 16-17 year olds within a week of talking to them

this

You want to know how I can tell you feel insecure?
My post mentions women, and you automatically assume that is ALLLL i care about.

That is called a ego defense method, you did not chose to sperg out and tell on yourself. You sub concious did.

You just assume from my post that pussy is ALLL i care about, which is funny. That is like a guy writing an article about a car he likes, and then you sperging out and saying there is more to life than cars.

You see how stupid that is right? Anyways, good luck with your writing

Not him, but you sound like a liar.

>I angel invest
No need to google it, anyone who has ever seen an episode of shark tank knows what it is.

OP how do I became rich?

Should I learn trading?

reminder that if not for the sacrifice of this amazing character/villain the show probably never would have taken off