Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally only for fatties who can't handle dieting for a few months

lmao

Bump has anyone here taken DNP

Dead man typing.
lmao

Saw that, kinda funny that goober telling him to vomit and go to the ER.

Just started today, did a cycle last year and it's fucking magic, just be careful.

It's been a few months and I'm STILL fat

You shouldn't take it for that long dummy.

What a way to go

It's literally weed killer. That should tell you everything you need to know.

sounds effective senpai

>It's literally weed killer.
So? That's not argument
Salt is liteally used to melt ice on roads during winter.
Water literally makes metal rust.
You can literally dissolve mineral build up in your kettle with lemons.

I'm not a fan of DNP, but arguments like this piss me off. That's pointlless fearmongering.

If it kills weed, just imagine what it will do to fat!

Chocolate literally kills dogs. That should tell you everything you need to know about chocolate.

It literally removes the Proton Motive Force in your mitochondria, stopping oxidative phosphorylation and ATP synthesis. Lack of the PMF causes the rest of oxidative phosphorylation to speed up rapidly to attempt to make up for it, burning more calories and creating 0 energy from it.

Overdoses = burning from the inside.
Super effective for weight loss though. Dose makes the poison.
I'm not against it, but it's crazy dangerous and I hope people educate themselves before taking the stuff.

Now that's more sound argument.

>I'm not against it, but it's crazy dangerous and I hope people educate themselves before taking the stuff.
100% agree, it's very important to know your dose.

>Super effective for weight loss though. Dose makes the poison.
Anything can be poison in big enough dose. Even water can kill you.

I just hate arguments like "look what this substance does to this!". For me it's same as "don't vaccinate your children, becuse they'l develop autism".

I wasn't even the weed killer guy, I just had a Biochemistry final today lmao.

UK source?
24dnp is gone

>no pastebin

Why do people so this

Does Dinitro ship there

Anyone remember the good old days when everyone used to buy off that stupid Manc Dhacks

pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi

outdated but better than nothing

Doesn't like to for individual orders cause of risk

ScorpionDNP?

Scorpion is the best now.

Ran DNP for 2 cycles, and I'm not dead. It fucking works. Any anons have questions, i'm your guy.

Dinitro is reliable and located in US. Is he still good? Never heard of scorpion but its been 3 years since i used.

>It literally boogabooga science!
i know what your saying but the human body is amazing at homeostasis we dont know whether or not this process alters genetic replication which is the only thing that i can see being really serious issue, being responsible is a given though, having said that people do crazy shit to their bodies and live, i dont see why going into hypothermia and being brought to life slowly isnt possible if it gets that far, which is only happening if you fuck up like this dumb ass in the pic

can i play with my puppy and kitty if im on 500mg ED? or is the shit like hallucinogens where anything you touch is going to feel it too

It's also not exactly health food for humans either, family.

that's no where near a lethal dose. it's barely more than 2 caps a day saturated

And everything else in your body, too!

dinitro is still here

"I'm not the cheapest DNP source but I am one of the last"

I was on 250mg and I could notice very mild"fever" like heat but it wasn't until i bumped to 500mg that i could notice how hot i was. Just stay hydrated and keep cool and you should be fine. just remember how long the half life is and how much is actually in your body @500mg a day

>Still no before and after pics

im totally set on the side effects its winter here, and i have fans and water at all times, i mean "is my DNP sweat going to effect small animals?"