Smoke a bit of weed

>smoke a bit of weed
>break diet eat tons of junk food play overwatch till 5 am
>do a bit of shrooms
>insane amount of self control will power and general happiness

so why aren't you doing shrooms?

Because I have those three things permanently.

there's no point to being happy all the time

>It's a [insert drug] is le miracle mind opener episode

Shrooms made me start to workout
Highly recommend them

shrooms are actually wonderful though

weed is bunk

Erm... i have a fridge full of truffles from zamnesia

Because I don't need drugs in order to lose my self control

I will be doing shrooms for the first time this new year's eve. Something you recommend? Getting them from a trusted dealer.

growing them yourself

take a large dose 3.5+g empty stomach (super important) and maybe with a small piece of chocolate to help with the taste

put on a good movie like stagecoach true american classic

last time i did shrooms I got sick and i wanted it to be over even if it kept going for 3-4 more hours

Don't eat anything the day of, except fruit high in vitamin C. Don't drink coffee or smoke cigarettes before, be in a place you feel comfortable and happy in and with people you feel comfortable and happy to be with

>be somewhere you are comfortable
So not the showers if your a cutfag or anywhere at all if your're a manlet

acid actually made me realize I was a lazy piece of shit, been going to the gym steady since that trip, nearly 4 years ago.

Love shrooms :D

guaranteedreplies.jpg

Thanks for the tips senpais.

The guy I'm getting them from grows them for personal use, but he's cool with selling to friends. Why is it better on an empty stomach? I'm a noob when it comes to shrooms. And last, how long should I expect them to last? I guess it depends on the kind of shrooms I get.

the way the drug digests in your stomach

less food in tummy = heavier trip = more bang for buck

also the level of trip you reach will depend on your weight

if you want to get your full moneys worth you should fast or else you will keep asking yourself when will it kick in

3.5 is way too much for a first time man, to me that's irresponsible to recommend cause you have no idea anything about this guy at all to begin with and no idea if it's his thing. I'd say 2gs to start. A strong 3.5 trip to someone who's not expecting it could fuck anyone up badly

you only have a first trip once my nigga

go balls to the walls with it

Not really heavy, I'm a 74kg 6' skelly (ex fatass and bulking, no bully). Will go for 2g this time and use more next time if those do not hit me hard.

lost 15kg in 3 months by using weed to supress apetite

I had my gym routine and alimentation on check, my main struggle was staying under my kcal goal for the day because i was hungry all the fucking time

now my stomach has reduced and im no longer hungry all the time

you could have had the same results by just taking nicotine

EXCEPT without the fucking munchies

god damn you got an iron will

You can't do shrooms as often as weed, dummy.

There for a long time weed was exacerbating my already shit eating habits. I've always had a ridiculous appetite and honestly disgusting levels of sweet tooth and I managed to not be fat just by virtue of working out a fucking lot.

Well now with my new job I barely have time for the workouts I do get in so it was making me fat.
Realized (while high) that my eating problem wasn't due to weed, but was actually just a symptom of really shitty self-control/impulse control. In general, not just with food.

So I've been working on not taking the easy/lazy way on things for the past month and not only have I gotten much better with my eating and lost a little weight, I'm actually becoming much more responsible in general and I've quit putting things off till later as much.

My point is, if you have an eating problem, it might not just be about food.
And also, smoke weed, because it's helped me to come to a number of epiphanies that I wouldn't otherwise admit to myself that have helped me make life changes for the better.

I will never,ever take drugs being "mind openers" ever again.My friend did low dose LSD a few times an is now a schizo who thinks the tv,strangers,his friends and even his own fucking parents are transmitting him "subliminal messages" and made him KILL A FUCKING PUPPY.Even goes as far as to say he is not crazy and he can CLEARLY see the truth with his opened 3rd eye even tho he is as poor as any hobo and his parents feel sorry for him and take care of him.
The dude is a fucking mess and am glad he came in my life as a living example of how drugs can destroy your life.
You junkies don't know shit and IF YOU THINK YOU see or know something other people don't see you sure as hell aren't applying that knowledge to improve your life.

the problem with LSD is that you don't know what the fuck your actually getting

unless your friend was wise and ordered a test kit he is most likely on some bath salts shit giving LSD a bad name

to produce good LSD you need a whole chemical lab set up which nobody really has lol

Tell that to the Billionaire's of the world who tripped one, or multiple, times on LSD before becoming rich.

Chill out senpai
He was gonna be schizophrenic anyways the lsd just made it come more quickly
It didnt "give" him anything, he was already gonna be crazy

Test is the best drug.

can we also talk about how nicotine is great for lifting?

like it makes me able to do shit!

like i can set a goal and do it with nicotine

What about small doses? 1-1.5 gr

Dont really need the trip but a slight buzz and more subtle long-term effects might be interesting.

SET AND SETTING
SET AND SETTING
SET AND SETTING

If you are going to trip i cannot express enough how important these aspects are.

You should be in a place where you feel safe and with people with whom it is OK to trip, and you should be feeling ok-good, not at a time when lots of bad shit is going on in your life. This will make the difference between a good trip and a bad trip. You have been warned.

>so why aren't you doing shrooms?

Because one thing in life I fear is getting mental illness. Loosing reason and ability to logically analyze world terrifies me, so you can guess that taking drugs that fuck with your pecrception with this set up won't end up well.

Yeah like personally I would rather be underwhelmed and know how I react to it and stuff than be fucked up and turned off it forever. Even if you have lots of experience it's always smart to do a test dose before diving in with a new batch cause you never know how strong or weak they are.

Because you can't shroom nearly as often as you can smoke weed. A vast majority of people will fall victim to the bad trip due to psyching themselves out on mush and ultimately give off the impression that shrooms are notoriously sketchy and bad.

>also the level of trip you reach will depend on your weight

How much?
I took LSD with friends once and they where enjoying themselves while I lost contact with the world several times. They weight about 20-30 kg more than me.

You're probably not watching the thread anymore but for your own sake DON'T eat an eighth at once like is recommending, especially not on an empty stomach. You'll either vomit or trip fucking HARD for hours. Eat 1.5-2 grams, wait 45 minutes or so, and then eat more if you're not where you want to be.

Because they're illegal and at this point in my life it's just too much trouble to deal with buying drugs illegally. Legalize that shit and I'll try it in a second

>take a large dose 3.5+g empty stomach (super important)
don't do this you'll be on the floor raving for like 4 hours

I smoke weed everyday and have immense self control. dont blame a plant for your problems

Used to shroom often until my anxiety got too severe. Now I can't even smoke weed without getting paranoid that everyone's laughing at me :(

Unless you've got a super shady dealer getting drugs really isn't much of a hassle at all.
If you don't have a dealer literally just ask your friends about their connects.

Because i am not okay with some of the things that are in my brain (violence as a child, many phobia, unstable mind,depression)
i don't want all of this to come up furing a trip

Steve job did a lot of LSD and quit college, I'll do this too and be just like him!

Did em once and thought I was going to die.
Nothing gained and would not want to relive the experience desu lad.

You are just trying to justify why your life sucks half of the time

How would you compare lsd and mushrooms?

I am still monitoring, really interested in tips. Thanks familia, sounds like the right thing to do because it's the first time I'm experimenting with this kind of substances. Only had weed and hash before, not anything that makes you trip.

>He needs drugs for self control

Never gonna make it

Honestly its better to start small rather than go large psychs are nothing like weed. Its alot harder to just ride out if your tripping too hard

Do a bit of shrooms? do I seem like some sort of pussy? If I am going to do shrooms, i'm going to do at least an 1/8th, maybe a 1/4 and I'm going to make a tea out of it so it HITS ME HARD AS FUCK. I'm trying to see the universe created when I close my eyes, control mass amounts of fear and anxiety, and think about how terrible of a person I am and how I need to change my life while I am coming down.

If you're not doing what I wrote you're wasting your fucking time and should just get a good night sleep YOU FUCKING PUSSY

you fags realize the dose varies by species, right?
for the most common west coast varieties 3.5g is intense, but not insane, certainly doable on a first trip if you're in a good place and have read up on the effects

you need to read up more

No it isn't better to start small, It's a fucking waste. There isn't much worse than staring at the ceiling, waiting for it to hit you, realizing you didn't take enough. Basically, you're a fucking pussy

I think some people just react differently to weed. I had close to no food cravings but I was always thirsty.

i suggested 3.5 because i only have albino A+ which is noted for being some what mellower and lower dose compared to other strains

what strain was it?

my favorite strain strawberry queen and sunshine daydream gave me CRAZY boners

but those are hybrids so the genetics are all fucky

>has one retarded friend with schizophrenia
>equates this with LSD use
>calls people who have benefited from psychedelics "junkies" despite the physical impossibility of addiction
>strawmanning this hard

it's just a tool that gives you access to your own mind, it's still on you to handle that properly and use that state to improve yourself. no need to be such a close-minded fucking tool because of your one bad encounter with it

>mfw my family comes from a long line of shamans and i can handle my shit well

>tfw just got a 1/4 of Blue Dream recently and the smell alone makes me want to smoke
I usually actually kind of dislike the taste of weed but that shit is fantastic.

blue dream is great and on my list to buy

blue dream is also a hybrid strain so the effects are really good

i recall its like a 60% sativa to 40% indica

which is why it makes you buzzed but smells fruity

Make sure your in a comfortable location around good friends if your doing an 8th or more. Otherwise there's a chance you could spiral into a bad trip

You're such a retarded faggot it's not even sad, it's just funny.

Effect is pretty great yeah.
If I wanna do shit like chores it makes them easier and less annoying but if I wanna relax/chill I can sit back and let it take hold and feel pretty blunted, so it's pretty much perfect.

Wish it had slightly more body high but that may be more because my tolerance is a little fucked. Think I'd have to do edibles or dabs to feel much of a body high at this point.

Micro dosing is legit. Gives you insane confidence and feel good vibes without all the trippy shit and visuals

what exactly did i say that was retarded?

blue dream is a hybrid strain

why don't you try educating yourself ?

Done both

In my personal experience, LSD was a lot harder to keep track of myself and what I was doing, while on shrooms I more or less had control of where I wanted to go and do. LSD felt harder on my body, and lasted way longer. Shrooms made me fall asleep easier, while LSD made it harder to sleep. The visuals I got on LSD were cooler, but my trips on shrooms were funner than my one trip on LSD.

The experience is somewhat similar, except that LSD lasts a lot longer. I recommend both.

The shroom doses were 3.5g, then 4g. The 4g trip (almost) made me lose my shit at one point, but I came out of it better than I was before
Acid dose was 1 tab, I got off the internet.
I react pretty easily to psychadelic substances

Shrooms may help you come to terms with all that shit user

talking about weed like that on an user forum. Save that shit for your next Cheech and chong viewing you burn out loser

well with shrooms youre in the car in next to the driver and you can give little hints to the driver(shrooms) to what to do but with lsd youre the driver but you gotta friend(lsd) giving you ideas to what to do. Atleast that's my experiences with lsd and shrooms. only one time of lsd behind tho.

you mean like Veeky Forums?

Can't even tell if this is ironic or not desu
Don't know why this would even bother you, especially enough to call someone a retarded faggot.

ya I mean like Veeky Forums, wow much idiot. I see a future of low paying jobs and a lot of complaining for you.

It doesn't bother me, I'm just noting, so he is well aware of how fucking stupid he is

its alright user

call me anything you want if it makes you feel better

i have self control and happy relationships without drugs thank you, not critizing those who don't have

What benefits do you see?

Cringe