Every ideology besides Western, liberal, democratic capitalism is basically a meme in 2018...

Every ideology besides Western, liberal, democratic capitalism is basically a meme in 2018. Everything else has been utterly BTFO in the past century

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

>REEEEE CHINA STOP DOING YOUR COMMUNISM-BUT-NOT-REALLY-COMMUNISM THING!!!
-Western, liberal democracies, 2010s.

>tfw China is going to be the next superpower, and unlike Burgerstan they don't give a FUCK about human rights and never have

Yes, yes, I know, we're living in Heaven at the end of history and nothing can be done to criticize it or to improve it because everything is perfect.

We haven't tried Juche yet. It hasn't been done on a mass scale. Who knows, maybe Juche is the answer to all of humanity.

But, how do you apply these concepts to countries with no democratic traditions? Considering there's still a large number of third world countries ruled by strongmans

>implying western liberal capitalism isn't on its deathbed an will last more than another 100 years

A part of me loves this

whats up with his head?

Why? Where do you live?

I agree with that.

I have a feeling that chinese people hate black people and arnt afraid to show it because they have nothing close to white guilt

essential brainmore phenotype

>burgerland cares about human rights

Maybe the shaky, war-ry, unstable times we’ve experienced over the last 100 years has created a need in people’s heart for something as stable and mostly reliable as capitalist democracy.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.

>there are anons who still think that there are dates on Veeky Forums

ill date you haha

USA. The US uses the populace's affinity for human rights as a way to convince us that our intervention is good, when usually its just selective enforcement

>& Humanities

bullshit. When stuff like Haiti earthquake happened, we just used convientional relief efforts to help out. Same With Dubya and all his work both as president and on his own to help Africa

Except that statement is 100% accurate

>b-but China

China has been on the long road to liberalization since the 90’s, idk why neocons insist that they are Soviet level human rights abusers.

isn't china the same country where working conditions are so shit that they have nets around the factories so that the people attempting suicide won't get killed?

I'm serious about this but does Kim have the assburgers? You know that disease that my millennial son has and a lot of them fellers have today? Answer subhuman milennials.

What is your home address? I don't work for the CCP haha

>Same With Dubya and all his work both as president and on his own to help Africa

nice quads