/Fraud/ Steroid General

Bimbo will probably disappoint us all and make us regret trying to help him edition (PS: Prove me wrong!)

Previously:

Before asking for advice:

>Time spent lifting
>Bf %
>Age

General knowledge: Oral only cycle is only for women- don't post here asking us to talk you into anavar only cycle.

If you have been lifting for 5 fucking months and OHP 95 fucking pounds don't use gear.

fuck i just watched some webm about the rafeugees in germany and recorded crimes.

im so fucking triggered and filled with hate.

i should leave this fucking cuck country with their cuck leaders before i start CRUSADING

i cant fucking take it anymore, thats why i dont watch fucking news because it ruins my entire fucking day every single FUCKING TIME.

And when i hear my fucking coworkers with their cuck talk about muslim foreigners i get fucking pissed off.

Go to the slums and show them how you feel.

I like the split op whether or not that was intentional.
Ya I did the top three and it was epic.
Been doing keto 3ish weeks now. Ate nothing but McDonald's, pizza, brownies and donuts yesterday. Down 1.8lbs today lmao.
>giant Big Mac and now the siracha Big Mac
Ya we have the giant one now. Sriracha sounds interesting.

>tfw no bf

>spent about 2 years off and then back because of a back injury
>19-20% bf i have been told
>19 years old
I want to start with 500 mg of test E a week but i know steroids are better for lower BF and i am cutting but will i be wasting my money if i roid up at this BF?

Posted in old thread like a autist but i ordered some shit and then filled out 3 redeliver slips left by usps.
I still got nothing.
Am i being set up to be busted or something.
Kind of freaking out everyday here.

yes
no
maybe
do some reading

Here is some advice:

a bit too young

too fat

otherwise g2g

>6 months
>20%bf
>21

I am planning on doing test & tren once I diet down to 12%bf to do a massive bulk. Is it ok if I use test now to cut or am I too much of a noob yet?

ik how you feel mang

All I see these days is "woman raped by refugee", "woman randomly kicked off stairs by refugee" on news sites

But Merkuck ain't planning on doing anything about it any time soon, at least not until it's too late

Thanks man

I read up that at a younger age roiding gives you a chad jaw as well as some other things which I would like

Guy's you can't be talking shit about the religion of peace like that.
London?

>London?
I wish. sweden

This is a lie.

>making new thread at 280 posts
kys alex

>sweden

no thanks, we dont like cuck people here

it fucking kills me.

The funny thing is, its not even that im that mad at the muslims itself.
They are being absolutely smart. They are doing what everyone would do. Leave their shithole and come to cuckermany. Who wouldnt do that?

Its fucking germany that i hate.

I fucking hate germany for being this fucking stupid.
I fucking hate the people for being this fucking naive and blind.
Ubermensch? lmao dont make me laugh, they are fucking cucks.

Even the guys that i think are somewhat more logical about this whole issue, NOPE LEFTIST KEKS TOO

okay thats enough, its not alpha to rankt about this like this.

>>sweden

Are you a grill?

Most likely usps workers are just being shit nuggets

Go pick it up

Nothing short of surgery is going to give you a chad jaw if your genetics are shit

If you lose the weight you'll have more jaw definition sans roids. By 19 your bone structure won't be changing drastically

>le jaw is genetics meme

U wona fite m8
Swear on me motha

i have won

Is a 1200kcal diet for a 6ft dude at 183lbs too much without test? is it ok if test?

That pic is so many years old I can't see how anyone could expect me to care about it

Like literally over 5years ago

ur a lying faggot for saying this is your 1 year natty phsyique

Depends on your activity levels

Sedentary, the only activity is SS.

>1200 kcals
>Enough
>Ever
Bruh

Breh, I want that 12%bf now. I'll jump on roids to do a massive bulk then. Does it matter if I lose some muscle to get there? I am skinnyfat anyway?

I am really confused.

why will everyone but neechan notice me.

lift for longer unless you're low test, in which case you should hop on a cruise dose

get bloods

also if you're doing test+tren for first blast, expect to get flamed here

Did you get your TRT or are you still on clomid?

is 420ng/dL low test?

Lowish. Prob not low enough for a script.

To put this in prespective what you're saying to eat is what I cut on and I'm a 5'5" 140lb grill using var

Pic

Well fuck. Would 1800kcal be ok?

No issues, I've already got 20+ vials of 250mg test E on me. Got a friend working on a pharmacy willing to sell it to me. I am waiting to get to 12%bf before jumping on it, though.

Google pmsf and read the book

nolva. I should prolly call sports doc today but I lost my voice and unsure if hungover or just sick.

Nothing matters to me enough to hate

Low enough that no one would blame you for hopping on a cruise dose

Just be very mindful of E2 sides - get pharma AI and take it from day 1. Cut hard and fast do a psmf or something, you should be fine if you're dead set on roids

You would benefit from lifting another 6 months natty T B H while on a deficit

USA? mirin the pharma test

>5'5" 140lb
Fatty. lol

Was it nolva giving you the nasty head fog and lethargy? Thought I remembered clomid

Hope you feel better!

jerry could you ever be happy with a non-virgin girl?

we're on fit, the word you're looking for is THICC

>USA? mirin the pharma test

I wish, EU.

Got some Letrozole too already, though I've been reading it's a bit harsh. Should I get something else or will this do?

Thanks for the advice.

Just coming off was doing that to me, being on nolva actually made me feel a bit better lately.

Ill probably have to be.

LONDON

>implying that's not all ass and thighs

Chek urself b4 u rek urself l m a o !!!!

exemestane (aromasin) is a popular one on /fraud/ and reddit because it is a suicidal (as opposed to competitive) AI

good luck!

settling sucks

have you considered going to a 3rd world country, adopting a 15 year old orphan, bringing her to this country and making her your irl waifu???

I'm gonna tear a whole in ur daki and facefuck azusa in front of u.

Hey fraud
this dumb fuck believes that high level athletes, such as olympians don't roid, he also believes that women can bench 2plates for reps naturally and that all it takes to bench 3 plates as a women is hardwork and dedication, please convince him otherwise.

And if you don't believe me then look at what the dumb fuck has been spouting through the thread
Please help us out

Asin is way easier to use. I got terrible acne with arimidex.

Hey guys, looking for some input from guys who have experience running more then 2 compounds on a cycle. I was considered trying something different

Cycle in mind would have a bulk phase and cut phase.

Bulk Phase

Test Cyp 700 wk 1-8
Dbol 50-70mg Ed wk 1-4
Equipoise Cyp 400-500 wk 1-10
Deca 200 wk 1-16

Cut phase

Test Cyp 500 wk 8-16
Tren Enth 500-700 wk 8-16
Masteron or primobalen 300-500wk 8-16

(I get no sides from tren)

Any thoughts? Feel free to shit all over this.

Would you trade your fat booty for tits?

I have indeed
But thats weird and shed be uneducated and end up suckin dicks at college which she would want me to pay for

U wut i swear on me mum m8

What motivates y'all to set a name or trip? I think it's great but am wondering whether it's right for me.

I've asked about EQ before and most agree that you should run low test high EQ. Forgot why exactly.

Heart pain while on dnp, any advice?
Took some fish oils see if they help

Wut thee fuck

Nah I've always liked asses more

Plus tit jobs turn out way better than ass implants

Might as well just try it senpai nothing to lose

Just injected for the first time, into my thigh, under a nurse's supervision.

I can barely walk now. Oww

To me it was to give credibility when talking about trt, but also I was talking to people frequently enough that it just made sense.

Also eq is so weak youll want test or some oral to help add mass.

Eq is great but it wont blow you up

>nothing to lose
>talking to people frequently enough

Thanks. I definitely have had lots of convos with every trip on here and have been lurking for over 6 months.

Only hang up is that I don't want to post pics for at least another 6 months into TRT (starting tomorrow!!!)

Eh there are lotsa trips who haven't posted pics here. It's not a req, it just helps give credibility to your advice should you give any. Truth be told, though, it's a vietnamese knitting board so if people aren't double checking your advice and going in blindly with it pics or not that's kind of their own problem

Trip up famalam

I think fraud needs to get back to it's more friendly hangout casual roid talk anyway. A bunch of retards took the friendly banter too seriously and reee out too much. So just adding to a positive atmosphere is reason enough imho

I agree

R9k plz go

Elaborate.

Height/Weight/BF?

Goal in weight increase/cut?

I've seen worse cycles proposed, but it seems to be more common to choose either bulk or cut for a cycle. But I guess if you keep strict control of your diet you'll end up with more gains than a straight recomp.

Would probably do Tren A since it's just for 8 weeks, but it'd be fine eitherway.

I assume you have prior experience to the compounds on their own, and you know AI and ancillaries etc

>I think fraud needs to get back to it's more friendly hangout casual roid talk anyway.

Yeah, this is what kept me around and inspired me to take the steps to hop on gear, just the overall friendliness and bantz

By far the best general on all of Veeky Forums

Thanks for encouragement

Hey guys i still have heart pain no fish oil help

>finish workout in uni gym
>go back to locker room
>shoes stolen

Why would you do this? Same shit happened 2 months ago
>join fraternity and have a nice party for everyone who joined
>party over and want to go home
>jacket gone with wallet/mobile/keys

I fucking trusted these people. Rotten people everywhere no matter how "intelligent".

Visit a doc asap

Stop using memeNP maybe?

ESTP show me more of your ass.

And get a new fucking camera.

10/10 agreed

Glad to have you around

Get off dnp and take baby aspirin

Buy me a camera then

Beggers can't be choosers

put my camera equip to work ya nerd.

someone never got their trading cards stolen in grade school

don't trust anyone you don't know personally? where the fuck are you from? buttfuckville where everyone's a nice smiling cuck?

I don't actually want a new camera tho imoutto

I have 0 incentive to get a new camera to take ass pics for that user, so logically if he wants me to have better quality booty pics for him he should buy it... no?

I'm not really getting anything out of it otherwise

Hey guys its the dnp heart guy.
I think i just pulled something since i did chest today and the slight pain is far left lower peck, almost where it connects to my ribs under the nip. Plus im running 0 stims (only some coffee on the am) so i was just being paranoid.
Thanks for looking out for me though.

>dnp
>heart pain
wat

>TFW source sent 1 sealed bottle of nolva and the other bottles of shit didn't have a seal

What did he mean by this?

It means he's a shit source.

Ah man... The things I would do to dat ass...

Yeah i know right, you tell me.

Do most sources even seal their bottles of orals? Doesn't seem like a common thing to do.

all of my orals have always been sealed, yes.

Hmm. Haven't heard of many UGLs sealing bottles...

Oh well it has a shit load of cotton wads, don't think it's much of a problem.

>Nah I've always liked asses more
Breh...
Wtf skeezy school are you going to?
High quality sealed numbered caps in bottles soon.

Thanks for the advice nerds, I was just blowing off steam.

She insisted on dropping me off at work, so I talked to her then. Basically a lot of "I didn't think I was doing that" etc. said she'd change her behavior and that "I'll just do what you want". Told her to quit the shitty guilt trip and just reciprocate or I'm not having it. Said she'd change. I gave her a cold goodbye and told her to do some thinking.

She's texted me since trying to start conversations but I ignored them. I know how to work her, I'm just too sensitive as a person to consistently be like "do it or fuck off".

Grabbed us some dinner and tonight I'll have to reaffirm the whole stop being inconsistent.

Ever since i did steroids i have an issue where if i piss after sex ill have the sensation of needing to piss more for like half an hour but ill only be able to shoot a spurt every minute or two.
Resulting in a 30 minute piss, pissing my drawers over time, or keep going in and out of the bathroom to drip some piss in the toilet
As you can see its rather annoying when a new lady is around, especially if im at her place.
Anyone know what im talking about?

lol

enjoy your fucked up prostate

Fuckin christ you srs man

Ya I'm no expert but it sounds like prostate. Start taking pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto oil in high amounts. The drug alternative would be finasteride.

6'3 210 around 12-15

Want to get back up too 230-240 before cutting down too around 225

That's a good point about the Ace, maybe test prop or ace wouldn't be a bad idea either. Faster into PCT

yes

somehow i had that shit as a natty and when i started gear it went away. lol

this used to happen to me too years ago, way before roids.

stopped happening by itself but my ghetto fix was just to not pee like 30 minutes after cumming

Thanks for the advice. I hope my shit isnt too whack.

years lifting
-17% BF
5'10, 208lbs.
>>lol estats:
x385 squat
x455 dead
x285 bench
x195 press
clean&jrk/215 snatch
:40 1.5 mile run for cardio reference
Been looking to push myself further and starting to feel the effects of age. Been looking at a running 12 weeks of 500mg Test-e in addition to 40-50mg of Var daily. I don't have much desire to get bigger, I'm already heavy for my height and looking at cycling to improve performance and shed some extra fat. Never done anything but curious if this plan is in line with my goals. I feel like I've plateaued for some time on my lifts and could benefit from shortened recovery time.