Veeky Forums, why are women boring?

Veeky Forums, why are women boring?

>Go out for drinks with a female co-worker
>Straight off the bat realize i NEED to carry the conversation
>She got a little upset if i told her to start the topic and just wouldn't do it
>And would not talk about herself at all
>Instead said she likes to hear others talk and wanted me to talk about myself
>We were out for 8 hours
>Asked her if she was bored and that if she wanted to go home to tell me
>Said she wasn't bored, and if she wanted to go home she would
>Smiled, laughed
>Kept doing what i wanted
>I didn't try anything sexual
>In the end i gave her a hug and she squeezed hard

What the fuck happened?

She wants to fug you, you fucking autist

You met a girl who wasn't self obsessed and vain like most young women. She just seems shy. Good luck user.

Oh, she also told me about her first and only relationship and how it was bad. And said she didn't want another boyfriend etc..

I don't think i want to go out with her again, and be forced to think of stuff for 8 hours.

>In the end i gave her a hug and she squeezed hard

Either what this user said, or if you have evidence that she IS in fact, extremely self obsessed, she's probably used to having men beg and scramble for her, and so they usually carry the conversation for her. Either way, you dun good user, she clearly thinks you're hot either way.

If it bothers you that much, keep thinking of things to ask her about herself. Women love talking about themselves. Proven fact

Just remember that whatever you do she's your coworker so you'll see her again and she'll tell all her female coworkers about you (if she has any).

Women ARE boring genius.
I have my gf but other than that I don't hang out with women. Not even my flatmate, we chat around meal times when cooking and shit but never hang out.
I used to have a few female friends, and they are still friends but they're so dry.

why are you going out with a co-worker?

Is your gf boring? I'm really considering starting to ask girls out, but one of the reasons I haven't so far is I haven't really found them to be too interesting personality wise. Should I just accept the fact that women are boring and do it for the sex and intimacy?

No one is forcing you to go out with her again. If you don't like her then act uninterested and she'll catch on. Don't be a dick about it tho

You need a new gf. Not all women are boring.

My friend, girls who say they're not looking for a relationship are EXACTLY the girls who are looking for a relationship.

Just like the girls who say they don't go for hookups are so easy to hook-up with

I felt so awkward, but damn she's nice. Hell 8 hours she was with me and we went from one bar, then to go get food, to another bar.

I thought for sure she'd want to go home. But kept telling me WHAT I WANTED to do, and since i wanted to be with her i stayed and thought of more things to talk about.

It just caught me by surprise how she did not WANT TO AT ALL start a topic, yet listened to mine and asked questions and laughed.

She seemed serious.

>laughed

Tfw the woman
Went out with attractive nice guy but was too depressed to keep a conversation going. I remember being self conscious about it and telling myself to talk and act interested but my brain just went nope so I smiled a lot to look happy

I don't know this time. London?

>We were out for 8 hours
What the fuck man I wouldn't spent 8 hours out with my friends, why are you doing it with a date?

I know maybe 2 that aren't boring.
Anyway if she likes you and you are not a complete autist you can talk about whatever and she will beg for more.
Once explained binary arithmetic and instructions to a chick, mfw she actually got it
inb4
>not complete autist
>explaining how cpu works
she's an engineer and genuinely wanted to know how they work

I fucked up didn't i? Time went quick, laughing, joking, drinking, one place to another. And i asked her as well what she wanted but would never give me a NO or YES answer.

I'll ask one more drinks and she would say yes.

Did i fuck the night up? It was her day off too.

>Having a female flatmate
What?

You had fun and enjoyed your time, what's the matter with that?

Kidnapping isn't the same as dating

the women you are hanging out with are boring because you are boring. Like people attract like

She expected you to make the first move. Some women would never even consider doing the first move.

Doubt it

A gf is very different to a female friend. I wouldn't hang out with my gf if she wasnt my gf, but I do enjoy spending time with her.
They're either boring or they're pretending not to be boring. Some will say they're geek or love the outdoors, or the gym. End of the day they still sit around watching gossip girl or the kardasians.
I'm sorry whats confusing? One of my current flatmates is a women?

So what you're saying is once you start sexing a girl she becomes interesting?

I'm saying how come you live with a woman that is not your partner or a relative.

8 hours tho

Where tf do you live man? Literally everyone I know who's in their 20s lives in a mixed-flat.

What does it mean when a girl says she doesent trust you yet?

Does she think of me as a player or something?

It means she wants to bang you but she's not sure if you're gonna hit it and quit it, or she wants it as an excuse to not be considered a sloot.
Just keep doing your thing.

Op here by the way, she said that to me plus i didn't look innocent.

>she's an engineer who didn't already know this
Heidi is really smart and really funny.

>Engineer that doesn't know binary arithmetic
What the fuck?

>we were out for 8 hours

fucking lel

Please stop, i know i fucked up.

And end of the day you still sit around browsing /fit and jerking it. Does that make you boring? Find a girl with similar interests and get along with and I doubt you will still think she is boring.

No one I know lives with a girl that isn't their girlfriend.

I don't think you should try so hard to carry the conversation. Try making eye contact and wait until she begins talking. If she dosn't say anything just smile casually and break eye contact before it becomes autistic. Also don't go out for 8 hours unless you're having a great time

>i asked her as well what she wanted but would never give me a NO or YES answer.
This means exactly that she wants you to make the decision.

That's why i stayed longer, and in the end we were togrther for 8 hours but apparently that's bad.

Fuck..

what are your goals with this chick? If you just want to hit it and quit it, you should be golden with her. If you are looking for gf material, I've got bad news for you user. You'd be miserable dating this kind of girl. She is ALWAYS going to be that girl who is "hungry" but cant pick a place and then will bitch when you finally pick a place and she doesnt like it, and then will proceed to text all her friends about how "OMG user is being such a jerk, he took me to this shitty place to eat, yeah..im gonna withhold sex for a few months, that should teach him, and if he asks whats wrong im just gonna say 'nothing' xDDD"

staying together for 8 hours is good if she looked like she was having time the entire 8 hours you idiot

it means she likes you enough to want to be with you for EIGHT HOURS

ask her out on another date and afterwards make a move and she'll fuck

Maybe she felt forced?

you sound salty

Don't know, she seems gf material but doesn't want a boyfriend.

interesting...
well, im telling you right now, she will always expect you to do everything and come up with everything. Which *almost* inst a problem, but then add the fact that she will judge you for each decision even after never having offered up any of her own and also share with her friends. If you can deal with this happening 24/7/365 then go for it.

i guess?

>dosn't want a bf
Her saying this does not mean it is so. Also ignore that idiot, angry boy that can't handle women.

It sounds like she is interested, but she wanted you to know that she is sensitive have been hurt before bla bla. If i were you i would arrange something again, maybe don't go to a bar setting but instead something like dinner?

What is it that you wan't from us OP?

Advice

if she was asking questions and smiling and laughing like you said she didnt

if she acted bored then yes

also if youre literally asking her if shes bored and wants to go home, thats a fucking beta move and girls are really turned off by guys that arent confident

just bee urself bro :^)

She can't do conversations so do something else. Go watch a movie together or invite some friends (yours and hers) next time to get a conversation going. Comedy clubs, music events whatever. Even watching a dvd at home with some popcorn will work.

is this bait? 7/10

I asked hiw she is feeling, and if she wanted to go home etc.. she should tell me.

First night out, what should i invite her to next?

Dunno about burgerstan but chicks are pretty much guaranteed entry to eng in ausfailia but faculty spergs out at 98% (at least) male courses.

The chicks that make it through first year are few and far between

Because faculty etc*

It doesn't really matter what you do. Just spend time with her. I don't know her so I can't tell you what to do but ask if there's a movie she wants to see. If it sucks just watch it anyway. She will see that you value spending time with her enough to sit through a lame movie (Don't tell her the movie sucks though and don't lie about liking it either). If you can't get tickets or something just rent a movie she wants and one you want and chill and watch them at home with her (her place preferably but yours is fine).

>Straight off the bat realize i NEED to carry the conversation

No, you don't. If she doesn't have anything to say, don't fall over yourself trying to keep words coming out of your mouth. Just sit there, let it be awkward. She'll crack first and start talking about something.

my gf surely isn't boring. We have deep conversation every few days and it is wonderful. I also got her into lifting and running. On top of that, the sex is amazing.
>Made me realize I am very lucky

Guy living with 3 girls 1 guy checking in, 2 of the girls are a lot of fun and 1 is boring as shit

>She got a little upset if i told her to start the topic and just wouldn't do it
You should kinda autistic bruh

>I didn't try anything sexual
Why are you wasting your time?

>

No wonder you became autistic enough to post on 4chins

|>64 replies and not a single correct answer

She was nervous. She was quiet because she was nervous. Girls have autismo same as us. Stop looking at them as a foreign species.

Enjoy it while it lasts, and I mean that in a genuine way.

>hangs out with one(1) woman one(1) time
>"why are all women boring?"

Get a life you fucking autistic whining twat

She told me she was not shy, but just she doesn't talk as much.

8 hours, you'd expect her to get over it, i also don't want to rush things so i did not do anything sexual, wrap my arms around her etc.. and only hugged her at the end.

a .

Yeah I want a girl who likes to talk about herself and her bullshit. My mom is like that and she raised me so I only know how to have conversations with her type. I basically repeat what she said but pose it as a question; or I give her some sympathy or whatever. Yeah I can talk about myself and my interests but whenever I carry the convo the women (incl. my mom) don't seem amused or responsive at all. I want to date more but worry about this...